Eberon: Tribute of Roses (3.5)

*looks at the post he make half an hour ago*

Welcome aboard!

*hands Asmo the rules on midget tossing*

Woo hoo cannon fodder! Also, my character doesn't make a bad meat shield, given that he can hit fairly hard.

Yeah you're a combat cleric which is why leader is still open... But I think you're a pretty well balanced team.. or rather I hope you are.

I'm good in close combat (and ranged, if I get a bow). I move 10 feet and get bonus AC and damage dice. I just can't take a hit.

Bards make great utility belts...er, casters, and they also have access to healing spells, so keeping our front line alive shouldn't be a problem.

And since sending our healer charging into battle is not the best of plans, that makes the "frontline" me and my Gnome grenade. :|

So, uh...not to nag or anything, but how's that Bard coming along?

Ok the intro should be up later in the week. Expect action right from the start and to be thrown into the end of a "job" I want a dramatic scene and this is it. And yes you will all be starting in one place already as a group. Asmo and paly being the only ones with backstories I'm assuming you're doing mercenary work.

I'm also assuming you started this job with more members and they've not made it this far.

Yeah, me and Palonis killed the other team members for not submitting their timesheets.

Mercenary work is fine with me. Can't wait to see this RP finally getting on the road.

Goooold. Gooooooooooold. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD. (If Haley Starshine were turned into a zombie :P). Merc is always fun.