Earth's Revenge (Modern-Day Zombie Apocalypse)

Lulunopia

~ extroverted introvert ~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Introduction

It's the year 2020, Trump was elected for his second term of presidency and Covid-19 was coming to a steadying point. Though it was looking like a spick was on the horizen and many anticipated it. Scientists worked tirelessly to find a cure, politics breathing down their necks telling them to work faster. They were trying things they had never even done. Testing in different ways, trying to see what made the virus tick. Politicians and news stations, however, worked on making the virus seem more bad than it is. However, as the days turn into weeks and Trump's rain continues new developments happen. The virus was evolving, mutating in a way no one would have guessed.

The first case was in China, the virus's place of origin. A 32 year old woman fell ill, having all the typical symptoms of Covid-19 in a matter of a week. Those around her went into quarantine. Though they quickly realized that would not be enough. As the days progressed those around her watched as the symptoms turned severe, so they rushed her to the hospital. Tests ran through and soon the woman was placed in the ICU and under constant watch. A few days go by and soon the woman is being rushed to the operating room, her organs are beginning to fail. After hours of trying to save the woman she ultimately died in the operating room.

Not even a day later reports break out everywhere as people are falling sick after the 32 year old woman came back to life and attacked the hospital staff and even some patients before she was killed by police. Those that were attacked were treated for injury and let back into the public. Weeks later those people died of the same phenomenon as the 32 year old woman. All across the world people were falling ill from Covid-19, only to die a few weeks later.

Then the world fell. Left and right people were falling sick and dying, only for those people to 'come back' to life and attack those around them. People panicked, countries began to close down, and mass murders happened. The world was trying to get a hold on the situation but it just seemed to get more and more out of control. Soon people were stealing from others and attacking people to get what they needed. The world people once knew, was gone.

Hi! So this is a little rp I've been working on in my free time and wanted to share and hopefully get started. It is based off a rp called Hell's Wrath which I hosted a long while ago. Of course it's been revamped and edited to be more up to times.

Now this rp with follow a small group of people as they try to survive. These people will have been traveling together for a while. There will be a few role options to choose from and there is almost completely free creativity here! Of course I will have general rules and such but we'll get into that later. For now I just wanna see who all would be interested in this :)

I could use a good zombie apocalypse. Hopefully there will be a few more people that'll be interested.

Reactions: Lulunopia
Interested!!

Reactions: Lulunopia
Reactions: Blood Lightning
OOC Thread is active HERE

Reactions: Blood Lightning
I'm interested. 👀

The Sign-ups are open! Feel free to head over to the OOC page where you'll fine all the information and links :)