Earth-Neo :: Shared DC Comics RP

I was thinking a time traveler or magic user. I'd like the idea of Booster Gold overshooting it and arriving just as "Superman" goes public, some time too early to join the Justice League. Maybe from an alternate future even. Idk just first thing that comes to mind. One of the Zatarras would be nice too. Overconfident fledgling magician "Z-name" Zatarra. Hes not too poweful (yet?) can do only very minor things and so uses it more for petty personal gain that anything meaningful

Essentially someone selfish who probably changes their outlook upon seeing "Superman" in action

I found a character who can work hes not magic but I want to adapt him a bit

Brandon aka Starburst
Species:
Human
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Blue
Base: Dakota
Rogue of: Static

Weaponry:
Power mimicry device
With his equipment, Starburst could tap directly into Static's powers. which relayed the power to an amplifier on his back.

Fully mimicking Static, Starburst used a star-shaped version of the Static Saucer for transport.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we can already claim characters, I wish to claim Catwoman. I'd keep her backstory with some small tweaks ~

Okay, I may have to make a new story since no one's has yet claimed Bat / Super

Okay, I may have to make a new story since no one's has yet claimed Bat / Super

As mentioned before, if you’re up for allowing people to double I can take over the Batman role as well.

Reactions: OppositeInverse
As mentioned before, if you’re up for allowing people to double I can take over the Batman role as well.
Yeah but it'd be relatively meaningless (plot wise) if Supes wasn't in the picture.