Earth Defence Fleet

"yes squads 9 and 10 are in rout now for replacement.. " .. He looks away "may I ask why is it good that im here?"

"I knew you were up to the job" Colonel Bryant stood up from his chair and pulled something out of his pocket "It is good that you are here because now I can give you your badges to go with your promotion, Flight Lieutenant" he held his hand out and inside were two silver Lieutenant badges "Congratulations, you'll make a fine officer"

"Lieutenant" .. "thank you" he reaches for the badges he pins them to his upper left shoulder ... "colonel whats the estimated arrival time of our enemy ..?"

He was sitting at his captains table with a headpiece on and looking around at the people in the room he said " Alright listen up you do what i say and we get through this correctly, now i may not be your boss i am your leader for now. And if you treat me with respect you will receive the same, now man your stations and await my orders from the head. " everyone says yes sir and heads to there stations seeming more comfortable now that they now who there working with. He then taps his earpiece coming into contact with the colonel, he says " Sir everyone is prepped and ready what is our objective for the moment "

(( You can be a navigator on either the USS Falcon Class II the Colonel's Ship or USS Falcon Class I Michaels ship :) Just post again with any of the two ))

The Colonel nodded and smiled "You'll do fine and at the moment we don't know, the message I just recieved stated that have gone into FTL flight, and if they stay in FTL they will be here within the next few hours, if they stop along the way then we dont know, it could be within a day or the next week. Take some R&R until such time but be ready always, Dismissed" The Colonel sat down in his helm chair and tapped his earpiece "Captain glad you're setting in well, as it stands just sit tight and wait, I'll let you know on any news from General Davis"

«thank and can some one tell me howthe class work im confused a little»

in the Class 2. Grim was a sleep when she heard people running out side she looked at the time and got right up. at age 13 she is the youngs most and smarts 13 year old girl to be a navigtor. she was prode of herself. she didnt fix her messy sliver hair today but grabbed her bruch she canghe in to unaform her left eye had an patch and her other e is black. Raven runs to the contorle room. she does not get chough for be in late

Last edited by a moderator:
With that Cj heads to the Cafe.. once there he grabs a salad and then he looks for a place to sit. he sees alpha he heads over to the table.
"hey chief whats up, well besides us being in the middle of a war" he chuckles taking a bite of his sandwich.
"nothing much you know trying to keep earth safe ( Cj looks out the window at the other end of the cafe to see the FC l its brown and green colors standing out to the gray interior of the cafe .) Ive been promoted to lieutenant kinda happy about that. "
Alpha quickly gets up a dispuzzling look in his eyes and leaves leaving his food gun and ear pieces lying on the table .... I think to my self whats going on for him to be sick now of all times isnt good . i grab his things and follow behind him he goes in to a bathroom stall .. i hear moans and what sounds like throwing up.. " Hey Alpha u alright in there " the toliet flushes the door swings open. "Ahhhhh that was the best diarrhea i ever produced " mad i punch him in the arm dropping his belongings and return to eating my food.

Colonel Bryant turns to the chief tech after a Vidcom of General Davis turns off "Keep an eyes up here, let me know as soon as something is up" The chiefnodded and carried on with his mainenance checks, the Colonel tapped his earpiece and spoke through to the Lieutenant CJ "Lieutenant, meet me in the docking bay, I have new toys for you" He tapped his earpiece again to turn it off and he left the bridge heading for the elevator which would take him straight down to the fighter bay, one of his requests for the Class II

"copy that " Cj makes his way to the docking bay he arrives at the same time as the colonel... In his mind his mind his imagination is running free on how many diffrent things he could get..... "Colonel" he looks up

"We have some new tech, it should be arriving any minute" He pulls up his sleeve and counts using his watch "Now" With that a beam of light filled the room as a two crates were beamed aboard "We got them Colonel Young, thanks again" He tapped his earpiece and turned to the Lieutenant "In this crates are some cloaking devices, they have have been pushed through development, haven't been tested" He aproached one of the crates and pulled out a small but sizeable device "We do know they will not be able to cloak a ship like this, but the small fighters they will do perfectly, with these babies we will be able to give a surprise party to out guests. Make it happen lieutenant" The Colonel held out the device to him

Last edited by a moderator:
Tapping the desk he took a sip of coffee, looking at reports and the build of the ship. " Wow this ship has indefinably got new mods " He looked them over and then looked at his watch. He tapped his ear piece twice and connected directly to the Colonel Bryant " Everything alright down on the main ship colonel? " He leaned back into his chair sipping some more coffee while people rushed by his desk to the stations.

"wow colonel ill get those loaded up now. umm have you herd word from Capt. Michael s fighter team should i take them a crate? Cj grabs the flat metal object ... he tapped his earpiece calling a tech to his position. The tech arrives within a few moments "sir" "i need you to take this crate to the to the flight crew and show them how to use the devices inside im sure there is a file in the data base you can look at as a reference .. dismissed." as he leaves the back door opens and the team of fighter comes in with the extra.. "shit colonel didn't know " he says to himself very quietly. "colonel i have some things to tend to. " he walks over to the birds as they land and talks with the team leader

The Colonel nodded then held his finger to his earpiece as Captain Michael spoke through "Everything is going well on my end, how is the new ship? Also there will be some Fighter cloaking devices heading your way shortly, get them installed as soon as possible we could run into trouble at anytime" The Colonel then turned and watched as the Lieutenant went off "Something a problem Lieutenant?" He asked quizically, his hands crossed behind him

"no colonel everything is fine " as he says this his mom pops out from one of the extra supply carrieres brought from earth .". I got my guns and imready to kill"..... "nooooo" cj holds his head down he touches a crate then his wrist he beams over to the Class 1... He tapes his earpiece teamleader eight get my mom say she was stray and get her back to earth... " he tapes his earpiece capt. Michael I have the cloaking devices . Im transporting themto the flight deck" as Cj walks the halls he can see the things are way diffrent then his last time here..

" Roger that " He leans back and says out loud " Be prepared to get right to work on this new equipment! " He taps the desk and a screen comes up. He lifts his hand and runs his hands over the screen zooming in on the ship he is in. He inspects on were it could go and were it would be the most effective. " mm right there " He points on the screen and one of the engineers nods and says " Yes sir " He smiles and says " Good luck and call if you need help " He stretches his arm out and grabs his coffee still sipping on it.

The Colonel shook his head and tapped his earpiece as the Lieutenant beamed off "Lieutenant, dont start getting distracted now, every living thing on Earth is looking up to us" Colonel Bryant tapped his earpiece again switching it off and he left for the elevator and crewman giving him a salute as he walked by he entered the elevator and pressed a button heading for the main weapons deck, as the Colonel stepped out of the elevator an impact explosion could be heard from outside which was then also followed by the shaking of the ship, almost knocked of his feet Bryant leaned against the wall "Chief, what the hell was that!?" He immediately got back into the elevator, now heading for the bridge
"It looks like a forward assault from the aliens sir, a fighter squadron and a docking ship. Shields are holding at 98%"
"Fire all rail guns at those fighters, charge the main beam weapons and aim for that flagship. Pass the message to the fleet"

"im fine colonel " he thinks about the colonels words as he beams back to his ship. he's beamed right to the flight deck.. "Squads 3,4,5 you head out" he looks at his men as they run to the fighter jets. "men you are the first defense for earth and the best so out there think that if these things pass us earth can be considered dead" Cj taps his mic opening a connection to The two ship heads Colonel and Bryant and capt Michael. "hey uhh i need 30 men to suit up and go stand on the ships to do maintenance and be on standby for if the fighter breaks down can either of you get the men out there." he feels a headache setting in as he looks up and sees his mom. he motions the squad 8 leader to get her home..

"This is trident 3 were in rout to the nose of the ship." squads 4 and 5 would repeat the same thing.
Cj replies "roger that cloaking fields up" as he says this his tech at his right hand clicks three buttons and the squads are hidden from sight.. as they make there way they are dodging beams of energy passing by. squads 4 and 5 spread out through the front of the ship and begin to shoot an explosion from one of their fighter jets is seen as it is projected back by the force of the explosion.

while this had been happening squad three found their way to the rear of the fleet.

Colonel ducked electrical sparks as they spat out from the walls as the various energy beams hit the Falcon from the enemy flagship, he ran onto the bridge and sat down quickly in his helm chair "Whats our status chief?" Colonel Bryant said quickly as he looked over
"Our shields are holding at 95% and the main battery is charged and ready to fire sir, just need a target" The chief tech said without looking up from his console as he messed around with the buttons
"I will have it done Lieutenant, in the mean time you and your squads target the enemy fighters, the Class II and Class I will target the bigger ship, stay frosty" The Colonel began to sort crewman into teams ready for any damaged fighters "Chief target all the weapons at that flagship, we need to stop it before it can get away" He tapped his earpiece and spoke through to Capt Michael and the rest of the Fleet "All Earth Ships target weapons at that flagship"
"Weapons are targeted and are firing...now" Once he had finished a loud bang filled the ship as the main rail gun was fired

"squad 5 leader trail the rail gun beam just off to the left shoot at the side of the fighters .. bring them down ..." (i tap the earpiece opening a Chanel to all men manning the birds) "target their fighters leave the big ship alone .. squads 7 and 8 on both the class 1 and 2 head out now "

Cj sits back

"sir should we send out squads 4-6 on the class1"
"no send in 3 on top of 7 and 8"

he radios the colonel. alright sir can you send me half of the men before sending them out.

The rest of the fleet began to fire at the enemy flagship after a few minutes an explosion inside the flagship tore the ship apart "Lieutenant just bring down those fighters and that should be it, for now" The Colonel sits down and looks over at the chief tech "Damge?"
"Damage is minimal sir, the shields held at 85%"

"Get the shields back to maximum we are going to need them, that was most likely to test a defence capability"