Earth, a wasteland and not one human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hissed softly as the soldier got aggressive and she braced herself for the attack, but only the initial momentum hit her and the guy didn't follow through with the attack. Still, the momentum was enough to make her grunt lightly, though the force wasn't enough tomake her lose her posture. She gazed at the male semi-suspicious and lowered her blades.
' Yeah, you okay now?'

She saw the blade and was about to step in and help when he pulled it back, eyes wide with shock and horror.

If she could have seen his face, she would have seen how it twisted into a glare, though the permanent visage his helmet held, she would have probably had an idea. "Not okay, angry..." He spoke, not wanting to talk much, not that he ever did anyway. The behemoth of a man was angry, standing around wasn't his style.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Once his disposition had changed to a more passive one she sheathed her blades and looked at him, tail swaying calmly now. He didn't seem like a talker, so she cocked her head when he did speak.
' Well whoever pissed you off is most likely glad to not be here.' she replied calmly. ' On the other hand, you should have been woken up for a mission, so that means you can crush some enemy skulls to vent that anger.' she grinned softly.
' You slept in that suit, huh? You wanna go freshen up before going to report for duty? I can show you where the rooms are.' she said calmly.

He looked down at her, listening to what she had to say, her comment making him hold a hidden smirk. He remembered the ones who did....this to him, he knew for a fact they were all gone. A mission? Of course there was a reason for him to awaken, something needed to be done. A slight nod followed after her question of if he spent all that time in his suit, he had to admit, a shower did sound nice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That was when she stepped in. "I can show him around. I've already gotten a schematic of the ship and its rooms." She said, pulling up a map on her omnitool.

She smiled faintly and nodded at the man. 'You like that idea then? Good.' she said. She looked at the girl that spoke up after the situation had settled a bit and lightly shook her head. ' I think the tour can wait till after he gets a shower. Don't worry, I got it covered. I'll send him your way when he's done, what's your name?' she asked as she gestured at Marcus and the location he needed to go to.

Last edited:
He stood and watched as the two females exchanged conversation, one wanting to show him around then the other wanting to take him so he could shower. She seemed rather adamant in taking him, odd he thought. He glanced down at her when she asked of his name, he wasn't really worried about her so he decided he'd answer her. "Marcus..." He stated softly, his deep voice booming through his helmet.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"And i'm Kirtana, but call me Ki for short." she said, stepping forward after she closed her omnitool.

Minami nodded and looked at them both. 'And I'm Minami Anguis, call me Mina for short. ' she said.
' I'll go show him the room.' she said and moved after Marcus. She gestured at a door to a room once they got close and looked at him. ' You should take a shower in there. '

Ki nods, going to the other nurse as she asked if everything was good in the medbay. Once she was done, she went back to the other soldiers and sat back in her seat.

Marcus gave a laxed wave toward Mina and Ki, he was a looking forward to a shower but he felt an overwhelming desire to report to the team he'd be apart of. "We should report now." He said in deep commanding tone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
She looked at him and cocked her head a bit. ' Weren't you going to shower first?'
She had just looked through some cabinets and found some towels. ' Reporting for duty can wait a bit. I'm guessing you're as starving as I am.' she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.