Earth, a wasteland and not one human. (Revival)

Would you like to see a recapturing of earth, or let it rot?

• Take it back!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Let it rot!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Does not matter to me.

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she's gonna start off in cryo actually x3

Reactions: Silvir
Is this still open for signups or have I missed the wagon?

If I'm correct it's still open ^^

Reactions: Vyork Ashfin
Oh right, oops, missed that part. xD

I'll make a CS later today!

Name: Marcus (Last Name Forgotten)
Race: Titan
Preferred tactics:jMarcus normally prefers to rush into a fight, not being one to back down, no matter the circumstance or his physical well being, so long as he can move, he can fight
Personality: Marcus is an aggressive, 6'6, 245lb brute. He isn't afraid of anything or anyone, all he knows is that he was made to kill and destroy.
Bio: Marcus is born of a long line of warriors, each one either immortalized by history or forgotten by the sands of time. At the time of his 10th birthday he was taken by unknown group of people claiming that their work would bring promise of powerful warriors on earth. Little did he know, his world would be changed forever, they conducted countless experiments, injecting his body with a mix of different agents. After spending hours in agonizing pain and surviving, he was dubbed, Subject 238, conduit of the Titan serum, his training was mentally damaging and physically crippling, but amazingly, the young warrior braved each and every trial. His captors conducted their tests until he reached the pinnacle of his prowess and succeeded the normal human limitations, becoming the perceived as unstoppable warrior they recognized as Titan 238. Unfortunately, the process had damaged his mind so badly that he hadn't even know his full name anymore.

However plans were halted as the world quickly went to hell, Marcus was thrown into cryo-sleep to avoid "expiring" as they said, time passed and he was recovered by an unknown group, still resting his cryo-sleep, Marcus longs for his awakening.

Equipment: Marcus' armor harbors twin serrated edge wrist blades on each gauntlet just at the height of his forearms that extend to 16 inches in length. Where his armor's right shoulder blade would be lies an M3 Pepakura Ion Cannon with twin conjoined stretch hexagonal barrels that pack enough of a concussive punch tear through an M1A1 Abrams Tank like butter and keep going. The gun can pan horizontally and vertically and has an auto and manual targeting system controlled by Marcus. Ionic Energy discharges from Marcus' fists and feet allow him to unleash devastating arcs of energy in the from of shockwaves if he so chooses.
Specialty: Systema and Sambo styles of fighting
Appearance:
sEXZQOJ.png
His suit further enhances his natural physical prowess, making him stronger than he already is, bringing him from a near 32 ton upper limit to a 72 ton limit. Marcus' mental process and capacity are also upgraded thanks to a neural uplink to his armor, allow his movements purely based off of thought alone, making him to react much faster than a normal human. His gloved fingertips hold retractable curved claws to be used as tools or combat weapon
Custom Faction:
Other: He kills for earth
Going back and re-reading, I am going to need you to tone down the OPness a bit. I first accepted when my mind was drunk for sleep. As it stands, your character seems to be fully developed, not allowing for any development. When you fix it, ill re-accept.

NO! NO, I HATE YOU COMPUTER
URGHRJFEHDCNOEUFOSIDJ *rage quit*

After spending ages on my character it has decided to not save, and magically disappear. I will join, but my next character sheet wont really be detailed, because I am annoyed

Last edited:
Also, I came at you last time with this same character and you accepted it

I'm still here, I just gotta come up with a post lol.

Name: Marcus (Last Name Forgotten)
Race: Titan
Preferred tactics:jMarcus normally prefers to rush into a fight, not being one to back down, no matter the circumstance or his physical well being, so long as he can move, he can fight
Personality: Marcus is an aggressive, 6'6, 245lb brute. He isn't afraid of anything or anyone, all he knows is that he was made to kill and destroy.
Bio: Marcus is born of a long line of warriors, each one either immortalized by history or forgotten by the sands of time. At the time of his 10th birthday he was taken by unknown group of people claiming that their work would bring promise of powerful warriors on earth. Little did he know, his world would be changed forever, they conducted countless experiments, injecting his body with a mix of different agents. After spending hours in agonizing pain and surviving, he was dubbed, Subject 238, conduit of the Titan serum, his training was mentally damaging and physically crippling, but amazingly, the young warrior braved each and every trial. His captors conducted their tests until he reached the pinnacle of his prowess and succeeded the normal human limitations, becoming the perceived as unstoppable warrior they recognized as Titan 238. Unfortunately, the process had damaged his mind so badly that he hadn't even know his full name anymore.

However plans were halted as the world quickly went to hell, Marcus was thrown into cryo-sleep to avoid "expiring" as they said, time passed and he was recovered by an unknown group, still resting his cryo-sleep, Marcus longs for his awakening.

Equipment: Marcus' armor harbors twin serrated edge wrist blades on each gauntlet just at the height of his forearms that extend to 16 inches in length. Where his armor's right shoulder blade would be lies an M3 Pepakura Ion Cannon with twin conjoined stretch hexagonal barrels that pack enough of a concussive punch tear through an M1A1 Abrams Tank like butter and keep going. The gun can pan horizontally and vertically and has an auto and manual targeting system controlled by Marcus. Ionic Energy discharges from Marcus' fists and feet allow him to unleash devastating arcs of energy in the from of shockwaves if he so chooses.
Specialty: Systema and Sambo styles of fighting
Appearance:
sEXZQOJ.png
His suit further enhances his natural physical prowess, making him stronger than he already is, bringing him from a near 32 ton upper limit to a 72 ton limit. Marcus' mental process and capacity are also upgraded thanks to a neural uplink to his armor, allow his movements purely based off of thought alone, making him to react much faster than a normal human. His gloved fingertips hold retractable curved claws to be used as tools or combat weapon
Custom Faction:
Other: He kills for earth
It would seem I have inspired another player.

Er sorry to burst your bubble but I made this character last time
Thank you for clearing that up. Yes, @SPARTAN Bennett, he had a character similar if not the same in the old thread. It is just a coincidence.

EDIT:

you must be talking about his strength
@Vyork Ashfin
And his ion cannon. He is the perfect character, and has no flaws other than his memory.

EDIT/EDIT:
NO! NO, I HATE YOU COMPUTER
URGHRJFEHDCNOEUFOSIDJ *rage quit*

After spending ages on my character it has decided to not save, and magically disappear. I will join, but my next character sheet wont really be detailed, because I am annoyed

Happens to the best of us.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
If I were to give him flaws would he be alright?

I'd rather nerd his abilities, since his strength would be ably to easily outmatch most, if not all, mutants we could come across.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I'd rather nerd his abilities, since his strength would be ably to easily outmatch most, if not all, mutants we could come across.
<.<

I just have this feeling that this comment will come back to bite you in the Rp one we start meeting the big guys...but it's just a feelin depends on how derp evil out gm is XD

Reactions: Stryder
I just have this feeling that this comment will come back to bite you in the Rp one we start meeting the big guys...but it's just a feelin depends on how derp evil out gm is XD
my point exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.