Earth, a wasteland and not one human. (Revival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was obviously faster and more agile than him, it was possible that it was her tail that held all of that power. His blade pierced the metal flooring like butter, easily ripping them out of the tough floor before focusing his attention on the female, his weapon still aimed at the guard, quickly swiveling to the male known as Riker. As angry as he was, he didn't want to be put back to sleep, death was something he cared less about, he wasn't afraid of it. The behemoth's blades retracted and his gun did the same, collapsing back into his back as he took a deep sigh.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
For a moment it seemed like the behemoth of a man woupd keep going. His blades were too sharp to stay stuck in the floor, but luckily he seemed to calm down and retracted his weapons.
'Good... I am in no mood to lose a team member already. We haven't even gotten to battle yet.' she said at a less sharper tone.

Looked towards Kail as he entered the bay, only to wave him away. "No, there is nothing for you to do here unless you want to be caught in a crossfire." At seeing the situation calm down, he pulled his last statement. "Wait, there are a few things you can do. First, I need you to head to the hanger. Second, request a transport ship under my name." With that said, he stretched and walked up to the bay doors, only to turn and face everyone. "We will be leaving in around an hour or so, get yourselves together. If I see another outburst like this, there will be hell to pay, understood?" Without another word, he made his way out of the bay and into the hangers. Only to go towards the door that led into the command area, reserved for the higher ranking individuals. As he made his way into the room, he sat on a chair and pulled up a screen of the hanger, to watch the newly thawed. He laid his rifle beside him and kicked up his feet on a nearby desk. "Now, what will you all do?" He mumbled to himself, waiting for them to enter the hanger.

@Kiltra Mar
@Minami
@Stryder
@Uneasy Goat
@Cheeki Breeki

(---- Just going to tag the rest, letting them know that we are continuing.
@UnseenShade
@Silvir
@Minx ----)

As the two talked, Apollyon got a message from his handler. "Orders for all to go to the hangar. Get ready to go." He responded with an affirmative and sighed. Turning to Karen, he gave her a nod. "Hangar. We are apparently leaving already. Just like 3rd Shock to send out the new ones without any time to brush up. Talk to Sky. I'm sure he will have assignments. I am not part of this. I have my own orders and handler." He left into the hangar again and quietly made his way past all the others, getting into his ship. He started it and oriented it for takeoff. He inputted some adjustments to account for the atmospheric conditions for reentry while he waited for more orders. He would have to keep an eye on Sky and make sure he didn't destroy the station. They need the communication ability since Apollyon knew survivors were still strewn about the surface.

"that quick huh?" Kara secured her rifle and then the rest of the gear. A quick choice got her the field and also the stealth module hopefully that would prove adequate.
After doing so and grabbing the pack of field rations to bring along she headed out to the hanger. Now to meet the rest of the squad, they had been slow to wake up or maybe just needed a longer wake up cycle then her. Checking the hanger floor for signs she moved to the deployment ready area and waited since the others hadn't showed up in the armoury or been seen yet they where still in the cryobay.

"Aye, sir." Riker Replied to Skys order. He simply turned and walked away, and headed for the hangar. He went and stood near a parked shuttle. He wanted to get this mission done.

Looked towards Kail as he entered the bay, only to wave him away. "No, there is nothing for you to do here unless you want to be caught in a crossfire." At seeing the situation calm down, he pulled his last statement. "Wait, there are a few things you can do. First, I need you to head to the hanger. Second, request a transport ship under my name." With that said, he stretched and walked up to the bay doors, only to turn and face everyone. "We will be leaving in around an hour or so, get yourselves together. If I see another outburst like this, there will be hell to pay, understood?" Without another word, he made his way out of the bay and into the hangers. Only to go towards the door that led into the command area, reserved for the higher ranking individuals. As he made his way into the room, he sat on a chair and pulled up a screen of the hanger, to watch the newly thawed. He laid his rifle beside him and kicked up his feet on a nearby desk. "Now, what will you all do?" He mumbled to himself, waiting for them to enter the hanger.

@Kiltra Mar
@Minami
@Stryder
@Uneasy Goat
@Cheeki Breeki

(---- Just going to tag the rest, letting them know that we are continuing.
@UnseenShade
@Silvir
@Minx ----)
The behemoth took a moment to regain himself, starting to actually relax and calm down. His volatile nature would likely have him butt heads with every member of this team, especially the one called Sky, who was he to speak to him in such a way. HE was not a subordinate, he'd make sure his empty threats were paid in full. The large soldier left to the hangar, without saying so much as a word, save for the deep growl escaping him on his departure.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Minami shook her head as some of her team members went away to settle down or gather their stuff. She huffed a bit at the avoided catastrophe and went to collect her weapons. She soon found the armory and was given her weapons by the girl working the counter. She sighed enjoyably as the familiar weight of her rifle was slung on her bavk and her blades were all properly sheathed.
Next she made her way to the hanger as they were told earlier and looked around for any familiar faces.

Stood in the hangar having grabbing his choice of weapon from the armory, a 40mm depleted energy cannon most likely geared for a flight vehicle. Easily hefting the large weapon on his shoulder, he stood in silence, waiting to be transported. His attention on the space outside shifted as Minami entered the room, he simply gave a nonchalant wave toward her.
vbRIWOv.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Minami spotted the behemoth from before in the hanger and gave him a faint nod before walking over to look out into space as well. She had never seen space and was somewhat marveled by how big and dark it was.
Though not much phased her, her eyes gleamed a bit as she glanced outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.