3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Romance
Okay, look, Im not great at interest checks! Haha, so I'll just say what my rp plot/idea thing is. :>

My rp takes place in a fantasy world called Eaethix, the Split World

Basically the plot is this. Something happens to your character, which is then forced (for some reason you come up with) into Wraevadar, the Dying Realm. Which is essentially this expanding, feared place of evil and corruption. Then our characters meet up and decide that its better to travel as a group in Wraevadar, rather than alone.

Wraevadar is filled with all sorts of crazy crap. Evils. Monsters. Curses. And our group will essentially just come across whatever i think up (or whatever someone else thinks up and i approve of) and then our characters try to overcome it.

Crazy crap can happen like ALL the time. Even near-death, like horrific mortal wounds. My char will have the ability to basically heal peeps near-death (for as long as i decide to have the power), so all sorts of crazy stuff can happen just for fun. Itll be relatively mature themed, but still kinda have a light-hearted tone enough to just be fun. This rp is made with the intention of "If youre bored, or tired of waiting for other rps, come here".

I have a doc of notes about the world for anyone interested. Which I will expand on as need be.

For reference, heres my char.

If you have any other ideas, and ideas for your char, let me know!! Oh and, I kinda want peeps to have like, their own curse, maybe their own godly-connection. Their own powers, equipment, etc. Their own strange mystic race, whatever. Run it by me and we'll discuss it if it works! :>

Hey~hey~!!

This sound like fun stuffs! But k since Boo is kinda stupid, is this like isekai but with medieval-ish fantasy OC's? Or is this more like a fandom multiverse isekai idea with multi-genre canon charries allowed?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Thaleko
wow :o interest!

uhhh well its not technically isekai X) since everyone is from the same world, its just im allowing u to make your own different races and cultures. Wraevadar is apart of the world, it was kinda sealed away since its so awful. Think like a giant desert of evil awfulness lol

i an see that going into wraevadar does sound isekai-ish, and im not sure what you mean by multi-genre canon charries, but maybe that? hard to say because im not sure what you mean lol
but i mean yeah, it is supposed to be medieval-ish fantasy tech level

i cant make it isekai, since our chars would also be dealing with the world outside of wraevadar, like peeps after us, the church, etc
that wouldnt happen if our peeps were isekaid somewhere else

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
K makes sense. So medieval-ish fantasy OCs all from the same medieval-ish fantasy world end up in Wraevadar then. K hoping for more interest and will keep an eye on this then~!!

Reactions: Thaleko
hehe you got it! :> and sweet! XD im glad youre into it :>

if u have any ideas shoot them by me!

and so do i :o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom