E.T.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Captain_Hawkeye

Original poster
As you stand in formation, your eyes begin to wander a bit. Looking at the other recruits, those on your left, your right and in front of you. You have a hard time believing that you're finally here, your goal to join the E.T.U or the Emergency Tactics Unit is finally within your grasp. All your years on the police force has finally led you to this moment, your chance to join the team.

"EYES FORWARD RECRUITS!!!" A voice shouts and your eyes shoot back to the front of the room as a man walks in. He wears black camouflage pants and a black shirt, even his boots were black. The man took his place at the front center of the formation. He allowed his eyes to quickly scan the recruits before he spoke. His voice booming around the room,
"Everyone listen up. My name is Sergeant Gerhardt and I am in charge of E.T.U team 1. You are all here today because you seem to have this ridiculous idea that you're qualified to be a part of my team. Today is the only day you'll be able to qualify. If you're sick or if today is your off day then guess you won't be on my team. Some of you may achieve mediocrity and manage to get a spot on my team. Those few individuals will have to impress me beyond all others. Keep in mind my decision is final. No amount of pleading, bribery or threats will change my mind. This is my team and I will run it as I see fit."
His eyes scanned the recruits once again, watching the reaction his words were giving them. Then he continued,
"For the idiots who do not know. The E.T.U job is a combination of the FBI and SWAT. There are times when we investigate but more often we will be called to perform operations originally intended for SWAT. If you have the slightest doubts in your abilities after what I have just said then find the door and leave now. I do not make room for second guessers or whiners. In this occupation, you hesitate and people die. Am I understood?"

Status
Not open for further replies.