1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

E.S.P. Exists?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Mar 5, 2013.

1. When they release their research, allow it to be analysed by third-parties and the results can be replicated, I'll consider believing them.

Until then they can, y'know, fuck off and stuff.

2. I am skeptical to the existence of E.S.P. as a whole, but if it is proven, then while I would definitely have a hard time believing it, I would not be disputing it. However, as it stands, the article does not seem to quote sources and is more of a personal reflection on things, which is very relative. A science only is a science if it works for everyone, not just certain kinds of people. I have not read the article, but I would wait with claiming E.S.P. is real until the topic is explored in a more professional way.