ε=┏(・ω・)┛

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helblindi

hullo friends, i too am an rpn transfer. you can call me hel or blindi, whatever suits your fancy! i've been rping for approximately six years, but i've been writing my own stuff for muuuuch longer than that. storytelling is definitely a passion of mine.

also, i like to draw.

nice to meet y'all. :D

Hello @helblindi! Welcome to Iwaku! I love drawing and telling stories too! Please enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around!

Hi, Hel! Welcome to Iwaku. (:

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me c:

Hello, @helblindi! Welcome to Iwaku, and if you have any questions - as @Sen said - don't be shy about contacting us staffies. You'll know us by our red usernames and the ribbons underneath them. The Help Desk is also an excellent place to get information and help. Wanna go look for roleplays soon? Here's the ooc and signups section for groups, and here's the partner requests section.

I hope you have fun and stay with us here in our community! See you around. :)

Hello Hel! I am Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! If you ever want to show off your art you can drop it off in our Showcase!. I myself prefer pastels, but any type of art is wonderful. I welcome you to our wonderful site :) If you ever have any questions or just want to chat sent me a PM anytime! You can also find me hanging around our chatrooms. Hope to see you around!

Hello @helblindi! Welcome to Iwaku! I love drawing and telling stories too! Please enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around!
Hi, Hel! Welcome to Iwaku. (:
Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me c:
Hello, @helblindi! Welcome to Iwaku, and if you have any questions - as @Sen said - don't be shy about contacting us staffies. You'll know us by our red usernames and the ribbons underneath them. The Help Desk is also an excellent place to get information and help. Wanna go look for roleplays soon? Here's the ooc and signups section for groups, and here's the partner requests section.

I hope you have fun and stay with us here in our community! See you around. :)
Hello Hel! I am Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! If you ever want to show off your art you can drop it off in our Showcase!. I myself prefer pastels, but any type of art is wonderful. I welcome you to our wonderful site :) If you ever have any questions or just want to chat sent me a PM anytime! You can also find me hanging around our chatrooms. Hope to see you around!

ehehehe thank you all! in that case, i'll derp right off to the hole in which i belong showcase. :]

Hiiiiii blindi! welcome to Iwakuuu!

Welcome fellow transferee :) Hope you enjoy!

Hey Blindi.
2cs8jns.png

I hope you're able to find a home here with Iwaku, and it's nice to hear you've chosen us to transfer to :D!
By the way, I just wanted to say your avatar picture is so cool - you must tell me where you found it *_*
Also, seeing as you're new, a bunch of staff on Iwaku as well as some Interns have come together to make a new-ish welcome thread called the "Newbie Care Package", head on over there if you're interested in some free goodies and a personal guide to help you in your first few weeks of being a brand new member to Iwaku.

Here are some helpful links to get you started :D

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or PM me directly ^^
Have fun!
♥♥​

Welcome to Iwaku :D

Hey Blindi.
2cs8jns.png

I hope you're able to find a home here with Iwaku, and it's nice to hear you've chosen us to transfer to :D!
By the way, I just wanted to say your avatar picture is so cool - you must tell me where you found it *_*
Also, seeing as you're new, a bunch of staff on Iwaku as well as some Interns have come together to make a new-ish welcome thread called the "Newbie Care Package", head on over there if you're interested in some free goodies and a personal guide to help you in your first few weeks of being a brand new member to Iwaku.

Here are some helpful links to get you started :D

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or PM me directly ^^
Have fun!
♥♥​

ooooooh a care package *v* thank you kindly! and i drew my avatar picture. :)

Welcome to Iwaku :D

thank you!

Welcome!
And i love the Avatar! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.