Huntress aka Alexandra Kalomoira

In the few days back at the estate, things began to settle in and the dust began to clear. She made a point to spend alot off time with her new family. Perhaps even loosen up with a little help from Molly.

She worked in time to spare with Mike/Mon El. She also set up American historical culture classes online for him.

For Wynn, classes in Helicopter flight & Electronics.

Still, she couldn't help but spend alot of her time with Molly. Setting up home schooling and reluctantly getting pulled into playing video games with her. Once into them though, she found herself enjoying video game time.

In turn everyone at the estate got turns with cooking and cleaning lessons, time in the gym/sparring or fun time.

On the day in question, with all the visitors, Alexandra quickly prepared an outdoor lunch with Sandwiches, fruit and salad. She drafted Mike to help set up the tables.

@Kingof192 @Nomad-22 @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9

MollyBanner001.jpg

Molly smiles widely as she is lead towards the larger cluster of branches, which could serve as a perfect base for her… base. Tree house, base, military complex… same thing. She plops down on the branch, her feet swinging freely as she listens to Squirrel Girl.

She claps with delight as all of her questions are answered quite succinctly. That's the kind of efficiency Molly expects when addressing people! "oh em gee yer really cool! I wanna make nests and eat acorns and have partments and Squirrel-A-Gigs!" She doesn't even know what a Squirrel-A-Gig is, but she wants one. She sits up a little as she exclaims proudly now. "I'm a mutant, too. But different than mommy and daddy. They're different kinda mutants." She says with a nod. She now leans a little to one side, as if looking passed her. "Izzat tail real? Can y-" but that thought is interrupted as she hears music suddenly. She stares up at Squirrel Girl oddly, and then she looks down towards the ground. Did she bring a little mariachi band of squirrels with her? Because that would put Doreen close to like Dazzler status to Molly.

Faaaaar below she sees Mac no playing guitar, and she gasps softly. "Mac! Starr!" She exclaims excitedly. She sees Beachhead also, of course. But he doesn't grab most of her attention. What does grab most of her attention is the "SAMMICHES!" as Alexandria and Mike set up the tables. She looks towards Doreen and smiles widely, now awkwardly pushing herself to her feet. "C'mon! We can go eat and stuff! You hafta hang out with us!" She nods to Doreen… and then she jumps as her eyes suddenly glow a bright pink.

She and Doreen were about 40 feet from the ground, but Molly doesn't hesitate to just let gravity do it's thing. On the way down "WOOOOOOOOOO MOLLY AWAY!", and she then lands like a small bomb. She actually did land on her feet, but couldn't keep her balance. She falls on her butt as she giggles delightedly, looking up at just how far she fell. There's a small crater where she landed now, but she doesn't seem to notice. She springs to her feet, waving to Mac and Starr as she jogs towards Alexandria… okay that's not quite accurate. How about…
She springs to her feet, waving to Mac and Starr as she jogs towards the food.
There, more accurate. She looks for Squirrel Girl, hoping she is close behind. She eyeballs Beachhead as she sprints towards Alexandria the food, not recognizing him right away.

Tagging: @Kingof192, @Nomad-22, @Gands, @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Nomad-22 and Gands
When off duty Wayne would on occasion share a few drinks with the other Joes and even an rare barbecue. So sharing lunch with a singer, a vigilante, and a couple of super-powered girls and aliens was not something he hadn't experienced before. He enjoyed the music Mac was playing, tapping his right foot ever so slightly. Then he watched on with both amazement and amusement at Molly's descend, followed by Doreen.

The ranger made way for the table and noticed the way she eyed him up.

Right...out of uniform.

Beachhead reminded himself, before nodding with a friendly smile.

"I'll admit kid it's hard to recognize me without the green mask. Don't know about y'all but I'm hungry."

He said in his thick Alabama accent, that would be likely be more familiar to Molly than the face.

Mike/Mon-El and Winn Schott

Mike was happy when she helped him spar, but he didn't fully understand the point of the American historical class online for him, but he did it begrudgingly.

Winn looked over at her and was happy to have these classes,

Winn was fine with cooking and with everything else as he knew these skills were necessary, not so much for the gym time, but he did them regardless. He did hate being in distress.

Mike was fine with setting the tables and was careful to not break anything. Offering him support/ making sure nothing broke was Winn who watched to make sure it was fine.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Kingof192 @Camleen @Michale CS

"C'mon! We can go eat and stuff! You hafta hang out with us!" She nods to Doreen… and then she jumps as her eyes suddenly glow a bright pink.

She and Doreen were about 40 feet from the ground, but Molly doesn't hesitate to just let gravity do it's thing. On the way down "WOOOOOOOOOO MOLLY AWAY!", and she then lands like a small bomb. She actually did land on her feet, but couldn't

Doreen nodded and smiled. When Molly launched herself, she did a graceful leap, ending up, for fun, in the 'Crane' pose populalized by the Karate Kid movies.

"You look better without the mask, Beach."

She commented, then whistled and made some Chik-Chik sounds. In a moment, her four Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirrels had brought a sandwich and an apple to present to Princess Powerful.

"These are Cezanne, Degah, Goya, and Picasso. They help me on my most important missions. And I say keeping a princess well-fed is pretty important"

@Camleen @Nomad-22 @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Reactions: Nomad-22
"Allright, that's a set" Mac said as he put the guitar down and turned the speaker. "Starr, you go on and..."

Starr was already looking at the squirrels presenting their gifts.

"Look, don't touch!" Mac called after her as she started walking there.

Starr approached that scene, showing ANIMAL FEED MOLLY on her pad with a confused expression on her face

Mac went back in the truck, turning it off and unplugging the power. An emergency alert showed a major hurricane approaching Florida. Central Florida might be in big trouble, and MIami certainly was.

Mac went over and helped finish the meal setup for now.

Reactions: Gands
National City
The Kalomoira estate
Hills of South Orange county

The tables, plates and silverware are set up. Another table with a wide variety of sandwich fixings, salads and fruit. Drinks in iced pitchers on yet another table.

When the incredible squirrels go to get food, Alexandra prepares plates for them. One for Doreen, one for Molly and a third for the squirrels with shelled nuts. All of this on a tray they can more easily carry.

When Mac and the band finishes their set, space at the table is made for them and food provided.

After the meal, Alexandra announces that if anyone would like or has need, rooms are available. .

@Camleen @Kingof192 @Nomad-22 @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
MollyBanner001.jpg

Again she would glance towards Beachhead with his words… and she snaps her fingers with recognition. Well she tries to snap her fingers, takes a couple times. "Oh the guy I thought would look like some kinda weird radiated beach face! Welcome to our place! Like it?!" She smiles widely as she motions around her as if to say 'check out my room!'

She goes into a skip towards the food… but she stops with a stumble when she hears Doreen 'speaking'. She looks towards Squirrel Girl with curiosity, wondering if she's having some kind of seizure or something. She doesn't remember CPR… well she doesn't remember it because she never learned it. She'd probably just end up doing more harm than good, anywho. But her eyes are diverted as the little squirrels now bring her some food, her eyes widening. She lets out a gasp as she leans down, her smile so bright. "That is so freaking cool!" She exclaims loudly. She plops down in the grass with a giggle, carefully plucking the sammich and apple from the TMNS "Thank you! This is the neatest thing ever! Like… in the history of ever!"

She looks towards Starr as he smiles widely, taking a big chomp of the apple. She nods quickly to her, and motions towards the squirrels "They're Doreen's friends! She like has apartments and nests with 'em!" Some apple bits flying from her mouth, since she talks with a mouthful. She then blinks, and she pushes herself to her feet suddenly, running to Starr. She grabs her by the wrist and leads her closer to Doreen and her lil (literally) squad. "C'mon!" She says when she swallows the rest of the apple she was chewing on. She leads Starr closer to Doreen and her pals, as if wanting to make sure they all saw one another. "This's my new friend Starr! She talks with her tablet an with makin pretty pictures with her brain!" She looks to Starr as she motions to Doreen with her other hand… the hand holding her sandwich. "Staaaaaarr this' Doreen, and she's called the mighty Squirrel Girl! She can climb trees really good an has a apartment an eats acorns and has Squirell-A-Gigs! An this is" she now leans down towards the squirrels "Cuz-anne, Goya, Digah an Picasso." In her defense, those are pretty complicated names to remember on the fly. "An they're just the cutest squirrels I ever did see!" She says with a wide smile, now finally letting Starr's wrist go, leaning down a little towards the squirrels.

Tagging: @Gands, @Kingof192, @Nomad-22, @Michale CS, @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Nomad-22 and Gands
Squirrel Girl Banner.png
Doreen gave a thumbs up to Alexandra, and whispered to Molly. "Don't worry, I thought he was named Beach Head for the same reason until I saw him without the mask the first time."

She grinned at the compliment about the squirrels though. "Yeah, they are pretty cool."

When Starr was lead over to talk with Doreen she smiled even wider. "Cool! Starr, you look like someone I met once. Her name is Singularity, and... heh, this may sound unbelievable, but she's a whole universe, at least a small one anyway. Are you... something like that?"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @Camleen @Nomad-22

Mike/Mon-El and Winn Schott

Mike couldn't help but think about Kara. He knew that she would contact him wen she was home- but she hadn't even said hello. Why was that? Was she okay? Was she dead? Winn hadn't mentioned her either. He was quiet and looked over at Alexandra.

" I like it, I'm still learning the names for most of this stuff, but I like it," he replied. He looked over at Winn who was eyeing everything. He wanted to ask him about Kara, but was worried that it would come off as too forward to te other man.

" It's good, I like it. It's nice that everything is so calm."

@Gands @Others

Molly was fast, sending enthusiasm and brings Starr to the other human. The other human was also fast, starting with a greeting but ending with a question that needed some kind of response. Starr stared for a while trying to piece together the meaning of the question.

Showing some uncertainty, she began typing on the pad, then backspaced and tried to use the new concept eventually turning it around to show:

HI
I from space
I stay with Mac.

Starr noted Molly's position, and tried what she had seen Mac do with dogs. Crouching over and looking at the squirrels with enthusiasm, she slapped her knees twice and held hands low to bring them.

Mac was wanting to speak to Alexandra, encouraged a bit by the mention of the houses. This thing just might work after all, if he could get a word with her edgewise before the world starting blowing up again.

As she was busy speaking to her team, Mac shifted his attention toward Beachhead's ongoing trouble. Which wasn't really his own trouble at all, but just a lack of common knowledge among this clearly non-seafaring company. A code name and a mask meant something different to the meta community than it meant to the military, even though Beachhead's was fairly common stock the hundreds of people had worn the likes of.

Mac knew what needed to be done to get everyone past this, and wondered why Beachhead himself hadn't taken the step. Well, fairly young soldiers might tend to be more stoic than social it seemed. Mac did not approach as he spoke to Beachhead, but stood a way off to take advantage of the volume in the hopes that everyone would hear.

"Hey buddy, why don't you get right down to it, and tell these here landlubbers about how you got the name Beachhead?"

National City

" a few weeks between gigs "

The party ends well. good friends are made and a few goodbyes are meted out. Beachhead is offered a room whenever he likes. When he returns to work, Joe Command wants him to consider being a permanent contact for this new group of metas. Winn Schott still works for the DEO and is allowed to commute in a couple of days a week. Against her better judgement, Alexandra offers Squirrel Girl a room too.

Alexandra takes a leave of absence from her CEO job and works instead on raising Molly full time. Add to that a few hours a day getting Mike used to life on Earth. A couple of weeks pass. Alexandra is spending some time temporarily at her company to consult.

Something lands on the property while Molly is outside playing.

Only Mike is there watching her.

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nomad-22 @Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
MollyBanner001.jpg

Life had returned to normal. As normal as one can expect from a bunch of misfits living in relative luxury in the hills of California. As normal as one can expect from a seventh grader that can lift a bus.

Molly had found a particular love of the forests surrounding the house Alexandria has them living in. It's not exactly Malibu, it's not exactly the beach (which she does miss), but it's not bad. Especially when she realized she could live in trees like Doreen does. Or so she assumes Doreen does, some of the time. And Molly being Molly… she wanted to make her home in the trees herself. She's practically an adult now, so she doesn't need a babysitter.

At least that's what she keeps telling people. And those people know it's not true.

So, not knowing how to really build a tree house or use a hammer and nails… or where to get the lumber she would need… or how to make it so a treehouse doesn't just fall from the trees… Molly has been improvising. There's a salvage yard not terribly far from the house, you see. And to Molly, it's the perfect place for materials. A treehouse made of wood is fine… kind of bland and normal… but a treehouse made of STEEL is next level! And she does have precedent for this… kind of…

So that's where we pick up, a few weeks since the party. Molly, at this moment, can be found within the forest itself. In what she would describe as her 'workshop'. A clearing, in fact. And in that clearing… there are currently 3 wrecked cars. Small cars, ones that look like they were in accidents and just left. They didn't wreck in this forest, you see. They didn't drive themselves out here to die like an animal would. Their previous owners also wouldn't have drove them into the forest to put them out of their misery. No, their previous home was that salvage yard. A salvage yard Molly discovered, and is using for raw materials.

The fence enclosing the salvage yard was easy to get passed. She just jumped over it.

The junkyard dogs guarding it were simply dealt with. They would try to tear into her, and she'd just let them chew on her arm harmlessly the first time. Then after that, she would bring them treats. After she showed them that she wasn't scared of them, and actually threw them around a little and made herself kind of their alpha… and offered them steaks and bones… they didn't bother her much.

Getting the cars out was just as easy. Just carry them to the fence, toss them over and carry them home. Simple.

As usual, Molly had it all figured out.

Save for the part about getting them up there. And once more, that's where we pick up. Molly is staring up into the trees, tearing a fender off one of the cars idly. As if she were just ripping some paper in half or something. "So… in that dinosaur movie… the jeep thingy was stuck in a tree..." she looks towards the cars as she frowns thoughtfully, then up towards the canopy of trees. "Do I… throw 'em up an hope they stay? No that's dumb… um… oh I can carry 'em up! I could get some squirrels ta help?" She shakes her head as she sighs "No… squirrels can't carry cars… don' think so…"

She sighs as she drops the fender with a loud 'clank' sound, her hands on her hips as she stares annoyed up at the trees. She's wearing her 'work clothes'… a pink jumper outfit with a pink bandanna on her head, the word 'thuggery' on the front of the bandanna. She is about to head up the tree once more to see if she could maybe bend it to hold cars… when something else gets her attention. "Hm?" she says softly as she looks in the direction of something coming down. "Wuzzat? Is it aliens? Skrulls? Light Brigade?! If it's aliens I'm gonna pummel em!" She starts in the direction she saw that something come down as she speaks "Oh what if it's a comet?! Like radiation to make all kindsa…monsters…" her walk comes to a slow halt… now worried there are monsters out there. No… no she has to be brave! If there are radioactive monsters created by that radioactive comet that came from another galaxy and happened to land in her backyard… she should be the one that throws them off her planet! That's what heroes do!

Luckily for Molly's construction, the local trees around Alexandra's house were mostly old growth oak. Sturdy trees capable of holding considerable weight.
The underbrush, mostly brown and dry, suddenly burst with a blue blur of a creature that landed on Molly, knocking her down.

" Eeeeii chuutah, me llamo Stitch ! Do...you...like...Elvis ? "

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Mike Matthews/ Mon-El

Mon-El still wasn't exactly sure how he had gotten the job of babysitting Molly. He assumed it was because Lexi trusted him and was learning things about Earth. That being said, Molly still was a handful to handle. He had lost track of her for a bit, though he wouldn't ever admit that to anyone. He thankfully caught up to her when he saw the area where the thing crashed and where Molly had been tackled by a blue- he looked vaguely familiar. Where had Mon-El seen him before? It was too bad that Mon-el didn't know Spanish to understand the first half.

" Elvis?" He asked. He still hadn't caught up on older Earth music, having learned the history of it. He wasn't too interested in the music. He wondered if Molly understood what he meant.

@Camleen @Gands

MollyBanner001.jpg

As she creeps closer to the point of impact, she glances over her shoulder seeing Mike there. She hopes he doesn't have a crush on her or something, he seems to be following her around everywhere. He seems cute, and harmless. And they are friends. But he's like… so so old. And she's not interested in getting married to him. Or whatever aliens like him do.

Gross.

Her gaze moves back in the direction she was moving, her eyes squinting as she tries to see into the underbrush. She should have brought a treat or something. Candy makes aliens docile. Or so she's been told. By movies.

But what comes next no movie or show could have prepared her for. Well that's not exactly true. Alien. Aliens. It. The Conjuring. Poltergeist. Ouiji. Stranger Things. American Horror Story…. Oh God why did she start thinking about all of this?! Now she's even more scared!

She comes to a slow halt, and she takes a step back as she thinks about what horror could be there waiting for her. And as it happens, she lets out a horrified shriek at the top of her lungs. She is knocked onto her back as the little blue thing jumps on her. Frankly she's not hurt in the least. But she had herself so worked up and scared that a kitten could have meandered out of those bushes and scared years off of her.

Her eyes suddenly start to glow a bright pink hue as she grabs the little thing by its sides and holds it up over her, her head turned to one side to avoid its second mouth inside of its mouth. Because all aliens made from the cosmic radiation of a fallen comet have mouths inside of their mouths, right? That's how it works. But instead of a second mouth coming from the thing's mouth… words come out.

Huh.

One of her eyes are closed a moment as she prepares for it to bite her with the extending jaw (that was never there), and she then looks at it oddly as she holds it up over her. "Whu?" She says softly. She looks up towards Mon-El as she lays there, and then she looks back to the alien. "Did you jus say… Elvis? That… fat guy in Vegas?" She doesn't know who Elvis is, obviously. Except for the Elvis impersonators she saw in Las Vegas when her and her friends went there 2 years ago. Molly now sits up slowly, holding the blue creature still at arm's length. "Wait… izzat English? What kinda radiation monster are ya? Radiation monsters made by comets from Mars don't speak English.. iz this a trick? Cause I'll clobber ya if it is." There, that should set things straight.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Shield HQ

Temporary office of one Nicholas Fury. Sometime Director of Shield..Sitting across from on special agent, GI Joe, codename Beachhead.

" Son, you have been brought here because you have proven yourself resourceful and reliable.
I need an assessment done on the Huntress and the people she has assembled. They seem primed to take a big spot in the west coast meta human world. I need eyes there. I need to know how much we, Shield can trust them. Are you up to the job Soldier. ?"

@Nomad-22

Shield HQ

Temporary office of one Nicholas Fury. Sometime Director of Shield..Sitting across from on special agent, GI Joe, codename Beachhead.

" Son, you have been brought here because you have proven yourself resourceful and reliable.
I need an assessment done on the Huntress and the people she has assembled. They seem primed to take a big spot in the west coast meta human world. I need eyes there. I need to know how much we, Shield can trust them. Are you up to the job Soldier. ?"

@Nomad-22

First Joe Command and now the Director. They really want me to take the job.

Beachhead thought to himself, sitting across from Fury. The sergeant major understood the reasoning behind it, he had prior experience, interacting with the mentioned group several times. SHIELD wanted someone to watch over them and what better way to do it than with an ally of theirs. Beach paused, considering his respond. To be honest the ranger wanted to stay with his fellow Joes and hunt down Cobra, not play meta human/alien babysitter.

Of course in life we can't have everything we want.

Looking at the Director in his good eye, Beach then said.

"Yes sir. Anything else you need me to do?"

South Orange County hills

Mansion back yard.

The little blue monster makes a loud set of noises that sound alot like laughter.

" Not Radiation Monster. Was an experiment. Lived in Hawaii with little girl. But was caught and frozen in tube by stupid Skrull. Something shorted the tube out, I escaped and wrecked ship."

It seems to be wearing a tattered looking child's backpack with an embroidered picture of the seven dwarves on it. It reaches around and pulls out a couple of packs of beef jerky. Offering one to Molly.

" Tear - eee -. Ahkeey" ( it is wearing a big grin as it starts to devote jerky )

"What music you like ? I am Stitch, who are you? ( This is not quite made insensable as it talks while chewing ) " Meter says powerful beings here ! "

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9