Well that was interesting Beach concluded, watching most of the heroes and mutants go. Then the Feds showed up, which was strange considering SHIELD by extenison, GI JOE were the ones who handed processing Cobra terrorists.

View attachment 140112 "Beach!" Doreen exclaimed from a tree that inexplicably was in the parking lot of the nightclub.

"Sorry I got here late, looks like the fun is all over. Been awhile since I've seen you!"

She dropped down, her tail contained for how in her pants, giving her the 'conspicuously awesome butt' she kept when she wasn't officially out as Squirrel Girl, though by now she's quit actually keeping a Secret ID, hiding it is more of a trying to blend in with people thing she does when going to school and things.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, as the headphones popped out of the jack on her phone and the 'theme song' a friend of hers at NCU had written for her began playing...

@Nomad-22 @Gands @Kingof192 @Camleen

His questions were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a familiar face Doreen aka Squrriel Girl, a heroine he ended up teaming up on a few occasions. A rather chirry person in his opinion but not unwelcomed. Slightly smiling beneath the mask Beach replied.

"It sure has been some time Doreen. I think everything is under control...

National City nightclub

There is that moment. Where everything seems to go ever so much slower. As the Feds get to the lead box and start putting on Gas masks, those still in the club realize something is not right. Gas grenades go off, duplicating both smoke and choking gas. In moments the nightclub is ground zero for a nightmarish cloud of stinging gas that cant easily be seen through.

@Michale CS @Nomad-22 @Kingof192

Suddenly he noticed the supposed Feds putting on gas masks, setting off alarms in his minds. He called out to everyone just as the gas grenades were starting go off.

"Everyone get down they're not Feds!"

Taking cover behind an overturned table, Beach strayed his own gas mask over his regular one while two of his men were already down with the gas affects and the reminder struggling to put on theirs. Becoming focused Beach aimed at the nearest fake Fed and fired, an instant kill to the chest area.

"Damn these snakes and their tricks."

He muttered while reloading behind cover.

Last edited:
"Everyone get down they're not Feds!"

Taking cover behind an overturned table, Beach strayed his own gas mask over his regular one while two of his men were already down with the gas affects and the reminder struggling to put on theirs. Becoming focused Beach aimed at the nearest fake Fed and fired, an instant kill to the chest area.

"Damn these snakes and their tricks."

He muttered while reloading behind cover.

Doreen pinched her nose and did a quick roll forward, snatching up a gas mask of one of the men who couldn't get it on in time.Then she pressed a button on her smartphone, calling the Squirrel-A-Gig.

She parked it by one of the windows of the club and left only the tail rotor going. Doreen threw open the window so that the air current would suck all of the nasty gas out of the building and harmlessly dissipate it into the air.

"There."
She made a 'dusting off' motion with her hands. "No more bad gas. Now to kick bad guy butts! Or is that bad guys butts? Whatever, butts will be kicked!" With that, Doreen threw herself into battle against the fake federal agents.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Kingof192

Separated from others toward the center of the room was not the place to be.

Mac yelled a few explitives, being the only one that could understand the warning or the gas. He slid under the tables like it was something he had done for a hobby at some point in his life, using gas and tables so his non-bulletproof self could get out of the way.

He pulled his phone, dialing the number huntress had given him and he would get through and that the sounds would speak for themselves.

As for Starr, she was the most confused by all the sudden movement and then the gas. Something she had no knowledge of: it took her breath and her sight. She coughed and tried to see through strange gas and the tears in her eyes until the smoke started to clear. Even then, what could see then didn't make much sense.

Mac's feelings confirmed that It was a fight, but not with the uniforms. Who was even involved and why? She looked around and tried to sort it out, a fairly clear target in the center of the room.

Nightclub in National City

As the gas begins to clear, the fake Federal agents seems to have done considerable damage and mayhem to the normal police in the room. Civilians seem to have gone back behind the walls of Ice left by Iceman.

Between Beachhead and his guys, and Squirrel Girl, most of the fakes are down quickly. That being said... one seems to be Missing. ....{{{ Star can detect a fading energy trail leaving the club .

Meanwhile, Mac's phone call is received in the helicopter and it turns around.

Alexandra aka Huntress

( Listening to the noise on the phone call )
" Damnit, what in Hades is going on back there, Double check where that phone signal is please Wynn, we will be back there shortly."

@Nomad-22 @Michale CS @Camleen @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
Winn Schott and Mon-El

Mon-el was very confused by what had just happened. Hadn't they just saved the day? What the hell? This didn't happen to other heroes.

Winn traced the call as she said it. Something was off.

@Gands @Camleen @Michale CS @Nomad-22 @Kingof192

Starr may not be able to speak, but she has no problems communicating.

She THUDS another bottle against the table, still fighting against the blindness and the difficulty breathing.

With a face of anger and determination, she creates giant red words.

GET

MAN

and then sends them moving together down the path of the energy trail.

Mac pointlessly adds, "Another guy..." as he struggles to make it back to sit in his chair.

Reactions: Gands
Doreen pinched her nose and did a quick roll forward, snatching up a gas mask of one of the men who couldn't get it on in time.Then she pressed a button on her smartphone, calling the Squirrel-A-Gig.

She parked it by one of the windows of the club and left only the tail rotor going. Doreen threw open the window so that the air current would suck all of the nasty gas out of the building and harmlessly dissipate it into the air.

"There."
She made a 'dusting off' motion with her hands. "No more bad gas. Now to kick bad guy butts! Or is that bad guys butts? Whatever, butts will be kicked!" With that, Doreen threw herself into battle against the fake federal agents.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Kingof192

Separated from others toward the center of the room was not the place to be.

Mac yelled a few explitives, being the only one that could understand the warning or the gas. He slid under the tables like it was something he had done for a hobby at some point in his life, using gas and tables so his non-bulletproof self could get out of the way.

He pulled his phone, dialing the number huntress had given him and he would get through and that the sounds would speak for themselves.

As for Starr, she was the most confused by all the sudden movement and then the gas. Something she had no knowledge of: it took her breath and her sight. She coughed and tried to see through strange gas and the tears in her eyes until the smoke started to clear. Even then, what could see then didn't make much sense.

Mac's feelings confirmed that It was a fight, but not with the uniforms. Who was even involved and why? She looked around and tried to sort it out, a fairly clear target in the center of the room.

Nightclub in National City

As the gas begins to clear, the fake Federal agents seems to have done considerable damage and mayhem to the normal police in the room. Civilians seem to have gone back behind the walls of Ice left by Iceman.

Between Beachhead and his guys, and Squirrel Girl, most of the fakes are down quickly. That being said... one seems to be Missing. ....{{{ Star can detect a fading energy trail leaving the club .

Meanwhile, Mac's phone call is received in the helicopter and it turns around.

Alexandra aka Huntress

( Listening to the noise on the phone call )
" Damnit, what in Hades is going on back there, Double check where that phone signal is please Wynn, we will be back there shortly."

@Nomad-22 @Michale CS @Camleen @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

As soon as it started the firefight was over. Having a meta-human on their side was the deciding factor. Keeping the gun at the ready, Beachhead got from cover in the aftermath of the brief skirmish. Many police officers were wounded or killed, he shook his head at the sight. It shouldn't be a surprise by now, but Beach was still human and still cared about the lives that were lost because some scum wanted to make a statement through violence.

Swiftly taking off the gas mask, the ranger called in for SHIELD reinforcements to secure the whole area and allow no one acces unless they're cleared. Soon enough it was all lockdown with paramedics and SHIELD medics at work until the ambulances get here in time.

Starr may not be able to speak, but she has no problems communicating.

She THUDS another bottle against the table, still fighting against the blindness and the difficulty breathing.

With a face of anger and determination, she creates giant red words.

GET

MAN

and then sends them moving together down the path of the energy trail.

Mac pointlessly adds, "Another guy..." as he struggles to make it back to sit in his chair.

Nodding silent thanks to Doreen, Beach noticed what Starr had written. Realizing that one of the fake Feds was on the run, he told the squad.

"Keep the place secured and help with the wounded."

Taking Squrriel Girl with him as they ran out into the streets, he said to her. "Maybe your furry friends can help us hunt the bastard."

Last edited:
Taking Squrriel Girl with him as they ran out into the streets, he said to her. "Maybe your furry friends can help us hujt the bastard."

Doreen took off her gas mask and called out "Chik-Chik CHUK!" Or something like that, humans generally didn't speak Squirrel.

Instantly dozens of the rodents we're there. Interspersed with chittering, she translated what she'd said to the rodents, who took off at an almost preternatural speed. "I promised them all of the bar nuts if they found him and pointed him out. I hope SHIELD can pay for all that!" She ended as she giggled and bounded after Beach.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Kingof192 @Camleen

Reactions: Nomad-22
National City
Near the beach by the nightclub

As our heroes and crowds of eager squirrels ran after a man in a suit running with a bag. There was not a great deal of light.

At one point he tosses the heavy bag into an inflatable boat with two other guys in it. He then runs in a different direction. Now the two men are doing their best to get the boat into the surf.

@Kingof192 @Nomad-22 @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Mon-El and Winn Schott.

Mon-El saw that it was far enough for him to jump out. Would it hurt when he did this? Probably. Did he care? No, not in the slightest.

Once he landed on the ground, he saw the man trying to get away and charged at them. God, he wished he had laser vision, but he would work with what he got and stop these men from escaping.

@Kingof192 @Nomad-22 @Gands @Michale CS @Camleen

"Chukk Chikh Chak!" Chittered Doreen, and half of the squirrels diverged from following the man over to the inflatable boat. "Bite that boat like it's the tastiest nut ever!" She translated to English, mostly for Beach's benefit. She continued to follow the lone man, trusting in squirrels teeth and claws, sufficient to shred wood, to sink the inflatable vehicle.

MollyBanner001.jpg

Now as they start to head back, by now Molly has pulled off her mask (she didn't need it to hide her secret identity now) and she is wearing the fin given to her by Mac. She kind of hops up and down in her seat, despite the fact she was still a little tired from the fight.

And when the chopper banks to head back, her eyes widen and she grasps the arm rest of her seat, her knuckles going white she's gripping so hard. "Ah!" She exclaims softly with the unexpected and hard turn. She leans up to peer out the near window, and then she looks towards the cabin. "Why're we turnin? Are we goin back? Can I fly Windflower Pink Mare?!" She gets excited towards the end of that sentence.

And then… she sees Mon-El jump out. Now she jumps up and down in her seat, and she yanks the fin off of her head. She tucks it under her seat, knowing no one will mess with it. Because she'll punch them if they did. She puts her mask back on, having to struggle to tie it through her thick hair. Secret identity and all. She speaks in a loud tone, the chopper being kind of noisy, her eyes looking towards Huntress. "Wha do I do wha do I do?! Do I jump too?! Who do I beat up?!"

Tagging: @Gands, @LuckycoolHawk9, @Michale CS, @Nomad-22, @Kingof192

• Love
Doreen took off her gas mask and called out "Chik-Chik CHUK!" Or something like that, humans generally didn't speak Squirrel.

Instantly dozens of the rodents we're there. Interspersed with chittering, she translated what she'd said to the rodents, who took off at an almost preternatural speed. "I promised them all of the bar nuts if they found him and pointed him out. I hope SHIELD can pay for all that!" She ended as she giggled and bounded after Beach.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Kingof192 @Camleen

"If this works out I'll hand out the treats to them myself." Beachhead promised to Doreen, continuing his purse of the would be escapee.

National City
Near the beach by the nightclub

As our heroes and crowds of eager squirrels ran after a man in a suit running with a bag. There was not a great deal of light.

At one point he tosses the heavy bag into an inflatable boat with two other guys in it. He then runs in a different direction. Now the two men are doing their best to get the boat into the surf.

Mon-El and Winn Schott.

Mon-El saw that it was far enough for him to jump out. Would it hurt when he did this? Probably. Did he care? No, not in the slightest.

Once he landed on the ground, he saw the man trying to get away and charged at them. God, he wished he had laser vision, but he would work with what he got and stop these men from escaping.

@Kingof192 @Nomad-22 @Gands @Michale CS @Camleen

"Chukk Chikh Chak!" Chittered Doreen, and half of the squirrels diverged from following the man over to the inflatable boat. "Bite that boat like it's the tastiest nut ever!" She translated to English, mostly for Beach's benefit. She continued to follow the lone man, trusting in squirrels teeth and claws, sufficient to shred wood, to sink the inflatable vehicle.

MollyBanner001.jpg

Now as they start to head back, by now Molly has pulled off her mask (she didn't need it to hide her secret identity now) and she is wearing the fin given to her by Mac. She kind of hops up and down in her seat, despite the fact she was still a little tired from the fight.

And when the chopper banks to head back, her eyes widen and she grasps the arm rest of her seat, her knuckles going white she's gripping so hard. "Ah!" She exclaims softly with the unexpected and hard turn. She leans up to peer out the near window, and then she looks towards the cabin. "Why're we turnin? Are we goin back? Can I fly Windflower Pink Mare?!" She gets excited towards the end of that sentence.

And then… she sees Mon-El jump out. Now she jumps up and down in her seat, and she yanks the fin off of her head. She tucks it under her seat, knowing no one will mess with it. Because she'll punch them if they did. She puts her mask back on, having to struggle to tie it through her thick hair. Secret identity and all. She speaks in a loud tone, the chopper being kind of noisy, her eyes looking towards Huntress. "Wha do I do wha do I do?! Do I jump too?! Who do I beat up?!"

Tagging: @Gands, @LuckycoolHawk9, @Michale CS, @Nomad-22, @Kingof192

Beachhead for a second considered targeting the getaway boat until the squrriels were sent to that direction. Remembering what happen to the assassin Bulleye, the sergeant major remained focused the runaway. As a rule Beachhead preferred not to let anger get the best of him, though terrorists like Cobra make it very tempting to become. Some greenshirts whom he trained actually believed he was not even human. Well the truth of it is that he very human, just one channel the anger and everything else into deadly focus.

Such was the case, realizing that the fugitive was trying to use the darkness as cover, Beach pulled out a special flare gun from one of the back pockets with one hand. Stopping for a second to load, he pointed in the direction above the scum then pulled the trigger. The flare flew like a star ascending back to the heavens until it burst into a bright red light, revealing the target for all nearby to see. With a more clear view, Beach swiftly brought out a customized flash bang and loaded into the flare gun and fired it.

The object flew past the fake federal agent and then ingited a brief flash that would disorient him temporarily, long enough for Doreen, her furry friends, and Mon-El to overtake him.

Starr went to two of the disguised cobra agents, ignoring...well, almost ignoring the Joe's containing them.
She typed out GIVE on her pad, showed the cobra men, and took two gas masks.

Mac got back on the phone, clearing his throat a bit "Hey listen, this is Mac Beveman. I'm not feeling too good right now and having a hard time talking. The feds were cobra agents and filled the room with gas. One took off running outside and Beachhead and somebody else are chasing him. I ain't real confident about this bein truly over though, might just be my nerves at this point...hold on a sec.

Starr had given him a gas mask, and he took a couple breaths.

"So the cops didn't do so good. I'm feeling shaked up, but I'm all right. You all should probably come help hold this position for a bit. Also, Starr's really mad and confused right now. Never seen her this way. Think she's working out who is going to attack next. Can't exactly blame her. Thing is, I also got a real bad feeling about what she wants to do to the cobra men and she's kind of eyeing the Joes a bit too and I don't think she's in the listening mood. So if you could come help me to cool her down a bit... actually, if that works out well, I might have to ask a bigger favor...WHOA. "

Starr was adjusting the laser fire out of just one of her fingers, grinning at a cobra agent as she burned a "NO HURT" into the wall.

"Starr! Dammit! Don't you dare point that thing at him!" Mac yelled as he put the phone back on the ground again without hanging up.

National City
Nightclub by the beach

The helicopter is flying low now using the spotlight to light up the area around the fleeing suspect. Big Mike has jumped out, surprisingly unhurt. It doesn't take him too long to catch up to that suspect, especially with the extra light from the flare.

The two men in the boat trying their best to get into the water are foiled by dozens of crazed squirrels now chewing on the rubber boat. They stare unbelieving as their boat sinks, weighted down by the heavy box, only moments later Beachhead is on the scene.

In The Helicopter

Still listening to the phone, they get Mac's message. Alexandra turns to Molly as she has the Helicopter hover for a moment.

"Molly, do you remember the pretty glowing girl ? She is really really angry right now. If she gets too angry, she might hurt the bad guys who have surrendered and are now helpless. If that happens, someone in our stupid government will decide she is more dangerous than the bad guys and put her in some secret jail somewhere. I need you to jump down there rabbit quick and calm her down while I land the Helicopter. I will be just a few minutes behind you. "

"Wynn, find that damned box, don't touch it... don't open it up, don't let anyone else do these things... Got it !? I will get to you as soon as we finish with Star ! "

@Camleen @Michale CS @Nomad-22 @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El/ Mike

Mike was as just surprised as everyone else when he landed unscathed on the beach there and he saw that there was a flare that seemed to be going over toward where the bad guys were getting away. He hoped that he wasn't too damn late at all.

Mike was uncertain what to say by the fact that he had been beaten by a group of squirrels and paused when he saw a box. Hadn't there been a box that they were told them to not touch back at the scene? Could it be the exact same box? " I see a sinking box," Mike said, over the com to Winn.

Winn Schott

" So, it sounds like Mike found the box and it is sinking on a boat on the beach, that might make the nobody else touching it part a little difficult," he replied to her.

@Gands @Nomad-22 @Camleen @Michale CS @Kingof192

Reactions: Gands and Nomad-22
MollyBanner001.jpg

Molly looks towards Lexi as she speaks, her eyes still wide. "Pretty glowin girl yeah! We beat up people!" She says with an excited nod. But she then narrows her eyes angrily when the government is mentioned. And the secret jail. Just like Gerty said they'd do to her! "Kay!" She says, and without a second thought she leaps out of the helicopter.

She probably should have seen how high they are, and if she could actually survive the drop.

Her eyes glow a bright pink as she lands, the ground under her caving a little. She kind of kicks her feet up to dig out of the ground itself, and stumbling a little she runs towards Starr. She sees her now using lasers… just like Karolina! Neat! But if she uses the cool beams on the baddies… or the good guys… it'd be real bad for her.

So Molly skids to a stop right in front of Starr, and she smiles widely. "Hi! Remember me? We were on the team!" She says with a nod. She keeps herself in front of Starr, her arms held outwards at her sides. As if she intends to absorb whatever laser thingies Starr might accidentally use. "Can ya please just cool out, huh? Fight's over, an we won! So… just… ya know… chillax, babe!" She keeps herself between Starr and everyone else, her wide smile not diminishing. She feels excitement right now, but she knows she needs to help Starr.

Mac winced when he saw Molly's entrance. There was a reason he didn't do that.

Starr looked unsure for a moment, as Molly appeared in front of her and starting talking fast again and with the same excitement.

Mac said "You are one lucky little finhead, Princess" as he moved closer to the two.

Starr smiled at Molly, showing the gas mask she had collected and then her on her text pad typed GET MAN and made the same man hologram that sent the other two away.

"Ah-ah. Don't fall for it. She's trying to trick you. "

"Starr...c'mon, listen Starr, we're trying to help you here" Mac said putting on hand on Starr's shoulder.

Starr frowned at his touch, making a face as obviously perplexed by Molly and Mac as it was mad at the false agents.

she showed Molly a new message.

MAN HURT MAC
STARR HURT MAN

MollyBanner001.jpg

Molly can only spare a glance in Mac's direction as he approaches, she knows she has to keep her attention on Starr. She really truly genuinely doesn't want to do anything to try and stop Starr or anything that remotely could hurt her.

Molly sees the gas mask, and then the hologram. And if it wasn't for Mac, Molly probably would have fell for it. Not because she's dumb (well she's not smart), but because it was a chance to punch a bad guy.

But when Starr says she wants to hurt the man because he hurt Mac, Molly's expression sours a bit. "Starr… ya can't… just…" suddenly she seems to be struggling for words. She looks between Starr and Mac, and slowly she lowers her hands to her sides. She takes a small step closer to Starr as now she speaks in a soft and sincere tone. Frankly she doesn't know what to say… so she pretends it's Karolina talking, because Karolina always knows what to say. "It's awesome that you guys care for each other enough to want that… ta hurt the guy that hurt him… but ya can't, 'kay?" Molly huffs gently and reaches up, untying her mask and holding it now in her hands. She looks back to Starr as she smiles a little, her eyes almost pleading with her.

"People like us can't do stuff like that, Starr. I mean even when we really really wanna." She thinks about her parents now, about the kinds of awful things they were a part of. But she also can't have that thought and not think about how much she misses her mommy and daddy, even if they were the kind of evil she's been told they were.

"That's the kinds of things like bad guys do, and we're not bad guys. Supervillains do that kind of revenge hurty crap. Wonderful people like you can't, 'kay?" She nods a little as she watches Starr, something of a pained smile on her lips.

Her little speech is rather ironic. Because if she knew what was going on in Gotham, she wouldn't hesitate to maim the bad guys there responsible for the Arkham incident.

Mac had to suppress a laugh at the amazing scene. Molly's a child explaining the world by categories and Starr's an alien who understood almost none of the words being said. And yet, somehow, the thing seemed to be working out like Anna and the King of Siam on the dance floor. Beautifully overachieving, both of them. If this wasn't such a vital matter, he felt he might even be a little jealous.

Starr stared at Molly intently, allowing the mask to be taken away. Her expression, showing intensity and attentiveness, didn't change much through all that was being said. Until what was being said had been said, and then many expressions flashed across Starr's face one after another like cars in an auto race. All of this resolved in Starr typing on her pad.

WHAT

Starr showed Molly the pad, pointing to the fake feds
then the gas mask
then the civilians hiding behind the ice wall, where she put a holographic WHAT

She was angry, and with each WHAT the anger seemed to rise again, until stomping her foot she projected a dancing singing audience and quickly had the holograms running to the icewall where they disappeared, ending the scene with the biggest WHAT in front of where all the chairs had been.

Starr still had the original WHAT on the pad, and Mac saw and felt in this an opportunity

"I hope you both understand I'm not trying to be mean here"

Mac pushed the backspace button twice and the Y once.

WHY

The thing seemed to jolt Starr like an electrical charge, she threw the pad down hard on the ground and covered her eyes.

• Love