Dzień Dobry

D

dookerz

Original poster
So I'm not really good with these things, but hi, my name is dookerz. I'm a pretty chill person, and I like to roleplay as a nice antidote to life.

I am Genderfluid (I am male today), but for safety use the pronouns, Xem, Xhem, etc... I'm male most days however (though as of late my female side is springing through a bit more.) I won't be offended if male pronouns are used. But I really don't like female pronouns. As even my female side is a bit tomboyish.

I like playing dark roleplays, in which violence, and gore play a part. I'm not saying we're going to reinact a SAW movie, but I don't like PG-13 settings. Which is part of the reason I'm here. I've been playing on PG-13 boards and have been banned from most for using 'foul language' (hell, even crap is a bad word on some of those boards!) And I saw you guys have a section for Mature roleplays, which is good. I also like how you've blocked it out from the view of guests.

I think that's it, have a good day and na zdrowie!

Witamy, dookerz! I hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku! :)

Reactions: 2 people
Hi dookerz! :D Welcome to our community!

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku!

I also like dark and twisted rp. Anything horror.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!