Dystopian Non-Con Slave RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So last night I got to thinking, and I got the urge to do a non-con story story set in a 'near future' period. I like doing those, where technology has advanced enough for some interesting toys to play with, but not far enough that we're having space battles with lasers.

The idea is that our character's went to high school together (and a little bit in college but never had classes together) and just hated each other. Your character more so, my character doesn't like her simply because she hates him for no good reason.

My character was the quiet nerdy guy in high school, never had many friends, not in great shape. But in college sort of turned himself around by going to the gym at least and lost weight, looking attractive. Sadly, he's still not very confident. Well he's graduated (as has your character) and he does some freelance coding for various companies, but his main source of income is stocks, trading and helping other people know when to buy or sell, etc. He makes great money that way.

You're going to play the girl that hates him. I'll leave it up to you as to why she does. But in high school and college, she was extremely smart, 4.0 student all around. But (again, up to you) something happened that caused her to lose her scholarship. She only had a few semesters left, so she takes out a student loan, expecting to pay it back rather quickly after college as she's good with money, and she's certain to get hired in her field.

Well, time goes on and with the stress of her full time job (not in her field like she hoped) she forgot to make a few payments, and the debt piles up.

The thing is, in this society, contract slavery and debt slavery are legal. If you sign a contract, you can legally become a slave for a person if they agree. Or if you owe a large amount of money and the bank or whoever, sees that you aren't likely to pay it back (i.e. missing payments) they can put you up for sale without you knowing.

Until someone purchases you.

Then you must work off your debt for your new owner, in whatever way they see fit. And more often than not, the slaves after the debt is paid will happily sign a contract to stay under their owner forever, either because life is easier and more secure under their owner, or because their owner has broken them... Which is perfectly legal...

Well, my character will happen to be checking out the slaves website, thinking of buying a girl that's willing to give him a little human comfort, when he finds you, your listing only a few hours old. And immediately buys.

A few hours later, a man in a suit and four men in security uniforms with guns surround you as you're walking to your car. The suited man gives you a warm and genuine smile. "Hello [your character's name]! It seems you've missed a couple payments at our bank, and your debt is through the roof! Thankfully, a generous benefactor has happily paid off your entire debt. Please, come with us." He says, but before you can protest, there is a soft jab in your neck and everything goes blurry...

The plan is to break your character, wholly and completely, and use a new drug to alter your body in whatever way my character/I see fit (I mean within your limits of course) for sexual pleasure, and turn her from an intelligent, athletic, and independent young woman to a simple, jiggly, and submissive slave girl.

Though of course it could always be fun if they were to dig up her deep-seated attraction/love for him.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (F-J cups), bimbofication, nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, hypnotism/mind control, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, goo transformation, latex/latex transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(but could come up. Willing to let it go for some rougher scenes), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Yes, I know it's impractical, but humor me, it's all for fun.):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Preferably.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Major:

Job:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

I'm interested. Should I PM you my potential CD?

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

I'm interested if your still looking.

Last edited:
I am interested. Just a quick question... What does CD stand for? ^^;

CS, and character sheet.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.