Dying to Live MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sircumstance

Original poster
22035283.jpg

Plot credit to the respective author. I'm merely inspired by the story.
Your character (YC), head of the (Your character's last name) Clan and founder of a
multinational corporation, controls everything. One day a letter arrives that forces him to reexamine his immortal life.

My character (MC) is a dying human. He has never been healthy. As his final day approaches, he reaches out to ask for one last wish. When YC enters his life, MC is instantly attracted to the tall, dark, and sexy vampire. When YC offers MC a second chance, he accepts, as it means an eternity with YC. As his new life begins, MC finds YC as restricting as the disease that almost killed him. He can't embrace his new life with a controlling vampire hovering over his every move, trying to protect him from
the world.

YC has a need to control and protect what he loves, and MC is number one on his list of important people. Can YC let go of his controlling tendencies? Will MC need for more freedom lead him into danger?

If you're keen, please drop me a pm.

Important Notice:

I am currently recovering from one of my depressive episode and my muse had yet to return to me fully. I have a flesh set of stories ideas that I am inspired to work upon. However because of my condition, there may be periods of time when I'm inactive or take a slightly longer period of time to come up with a response.

I am currently seeking help for my condition and holding onto a full time job. And if you're fine with that, please roleplay with me by sending me a PM.

Also, because of my mood at this point in time, I'm only interested in playing switches or bottom. I seek your understanding with that. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.