Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
Fittingly enough it was All Hollows Eve when They attacked. We didn't know what hit us, the bastards descended on us like locusts, so that's what we decided to call them The Locusts. From what our scientists could piece together they came from a star system some twenty thousand light years away using some kind of wormhole tech we couldn't even name let alone comprehend. Needless to say our human civilization collapsed in under six days...the Earth had fallen. Than just before they dealt us the final death blow, their armadas were called away back to their home star system, but they promised to return in exactly one year's time. They left behind a skeleton contingent to watch over things. We had been given a stay of execution and we were going to make the most of it. The shattered remnant governments of the world hatched a plot in one last ditch effort to strike back. We would seek out the monsters and murderous maniacs...we would try to summon the evil in hopes they would join mankind's last resistance against the invaders. They cared for nothing but death and destruction, but maybe, just maybe they would fight for their planet.

***Ok so this RP will pit various horror movie villains against a race of marauding alien invaders who have attacked the Earth. This will be equal parts horror and sci-fi. Before I post a Character Sheet, I am going to gauge the interest and decide whether or not to limit the roster of villains or just open it up to anyone who would like to play a horror villain or a normal character...

Dying Skies 1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.