DWMA Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapon/Meister/Teacher/Witch: Weapon

Name: Aukos Star

Partner (if you have one):

Bio: Aukos grew up never knowing his mom. His dad would always tell him stories about his mom and her fights against the kishen. When he was 12 he decided he wanted to do the same and started training on his own time. At 18 he finally went to the DWMA.

Family: Black Star - dad

Age (not needed): 17

Pic (not needed):

Um...I know I haven't really replied here much and stuff... So, I'm resigning from this role play. (u.u) So much has happened and the posting and everything.... Bye everyone~

nooo!
lol just uhm jump in and say you meet me at the front and then we can go kill stuff

lol I don't usually leave an rp, but things here are a little all over the place and I seem to miss things...a lot of things. There are, like, eight pages too! I feel like there have been just too many things I have missed.

The only thing you really missed was a fight in the school's basement. Other than that its just been people talking.

Really? Hmm... Alright, then I'll stay in :) I seriously thought I had missed a lot with so high a reply count and so many pages, but if not then I guess I can get back in there, yeah? ^_^

Of course! Lol its mostly cuz I made a third chara so I had to bring him in as well as shizuka making her chara.

Ohh! You have three characters? No wonder then xD I'll go look back through the thread and see how to jump back in over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.