3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
< @chaosheart13 @Glass @Cresion Breezes >

"All combat crew report to the resonance radar for briefing. I repeat, all combat crew to the resonance radar."

Hagani looked up at the roof of the training area when the captain's voice echoed through the intercom. He cocked his head for a moment and then smirked, looking to the younger man who was currently charging him. "Time to stop, Caleb. Captain needs us on the bridge."

Caleb was rather surprised by that but was able to skid to a stop, using one of the blades of his god arc to skid around Hagani rather than barrel into him. "You sure? I didn't hear anything."

"That's because you get too into training. Come on, let's go." Hagani put his weapon back in storage, something mirrored by Caleb. They then set off towards the bridge.

Reactions: Glass
Jenny glanced up at the blare of the captain's voice, her sister also looking up from testing her weapon. "Hear that?" she murmured as she just stared at the intercom.

"Yeah, come on, let's go." Mariane just moved to nudge her before taking her hand. They quickly grasped each other's hand tightly as Mariane led the way, Jenny just keeping an even pace as she looked around at everything ever, paying attention to every little detail.

"...Ew, that poster's color," she giggled. Mariance couldn't help but smirk.

"What color?"

"Don't worry, not our eyes. ...I'd say...a gross green."

"Oh, even grosser than the monsters we face?"

"Yeah, pffft. Also like...that black is in cursive. What even." Mariane made a grimace and gagged, sticking out her tongue.

"Ew, that's even worse. Who even made that poster?"

"I don't know. Pffft." They both paused as they noticed Caleb and Hagani walking to the bridge. "...Oh, okay." Mariane's grip tightened as she walked towards them, practically marching as Jenny tried to keep pace, nearly stumbling since she was used to slower pacing.

"Hey," the elder twin grunted as Jenny hid behind her, just hiding and kinda snuggling a bit out of some comfort. She knew it didn't need to be like that, but she did want the snuggle when her sister didn't notice.

A light hum can be heard over the ashlands as Thaumiel strolled around the gate of the caravan, crest shaped God Arc slung behind him, it was always where he was when he wanted to tune his God Arc. It helped keep the materials fresher.

No one wanted to be exposed to the dense ash residue in this area, other than him. His body adapted to the ash density very well, an unsolicited gift from his irresponsible parents. The sound of metallic clinking and the occasional sounds of blade through flesh rang out through the compartment. "Hmph." A soft sigh can be heard, so light it didn't even leave an echo.

"I'll need a few more crystals." The boy muttered under his breath, it would require him to sneak out sometimes to scavenge again. While this wasn't a difficult feat for the child AGE himself, his crewmates often tried to stop him from going out into the dense ash to search for the purest materials. Despite the fact that his authorized ash and miasma access level was just as high, if not higher than most of them.

Thaumiel was no stranger to that treatment, all his life he was either a helpless child or an unnatural monster...The announcement that slipped through the static leaking speakers of the gate snapped the child out of his dissatisfaction. With a few more metallic clinks Thaumiel swiftly packed up his God Arc before heading off to the bridge.

"I hope it's going to be something worthwhile."