Dwarf Fortress LP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by J. C. Quiinn, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes. It certainly had its fun moments, being an affectionate parody of medieval-based fantasy tropes. Lots of great meta-humor as well.

2. I think it's either on Netflix or Hulu.

3. Ooh on Netflix? Sweet. That means I can check it out over break.

4. Since I don't have the time to play video games... real life kind of becomes a game.

[​IMG]

5. >akibas trip

Oooooo boy

6. The Undocumented Years:

The years before the calendar was created. It is unknown how many years actually took place in this time, and the only knowledge they have is from historical books recovered and preserved. It is known that elves and shae are natives and speculated that orcs are as well, though orcs did not document their history until much later and therefore their origins are lost. The orcs did not live on the same land mass as the elves until after the Sundering when the broken continents merged with theirs further North.

The only individual speculated to have lived within the Undocumented Years is Elder Lannya of the Naveri. While it is mostly rumor, there is no way to confirm, for not even she can remember.

Within this time, the First Murder took place which unlocked the connection to The Darkness, inevitably creating the unnatural magic known as Shadow. The First Murder launched disputes that turned to wars, and so to avoid further massacres and its own corruption, the World Tree cast out its people from the lands in a violent shift known as The Sundering.

7. a bit exhausting. Thankfully monday Is the due date so after that its one more basic assignment (a super easy one at that) then its break time :3

8. I've been sick for the past couple of days with a slight fever and a sore throat. I was blowing my nose pretty hard though...so...yeah....I'm still a bit bothered by it.

9. Ah, yea. I got a few last assignments tomorrow/sunday, but then its mostly tests, and then I am FREE! Free! I tell you. Free! ....a least till January....I think the 8th or 9th. >.<

10. Just poking my head in. Not sure if this is still a thing.

11. Almost done with my post. But taking a bit of time due to me doing a time skip.

12. Posted...hmm...I notice a few issues, but most of it looks good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ^^ will read and post then

14. I'm so sore right now

15. He lies.

16. I read all dose comments about y'all being sick. I know that feel. x.x;; ...I've been really sick the past couple days. Terrible timing considering my damn roleplay had to start. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.