Dusty's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dusty Trails

Original poster
Heya! I'm Inquisitor Dusty, thought I'd throw up another 1x1 request.

I have a an idea for a roleplay I want to try again which I will post below, but first some info. As my roleplay resume says, I'm into fantasy stuff (dungeon-crawling is always fun!) as well as some sci-fi. I've also got a soft spot for steampunk and cyberpunk as well as post-apocalyptic stuff. I'm fine with romance (of any sort, though I don't feel as confident about writing male characters), though it's by no means nessecary. No smut, though (eh... or maybe a bit later on)! My posts tend to be 1 to 3 paragraphs long, though I'll occasionally have a longer post or have trouble anything beyond a paragraph. I try to post daily, but school often gets in the way delaying me up to 2 days (though it's almost summer for me!). I'm really patient, so take however long you need, though I might shoot you message if it's been a week.

~Random Things I'll Show Interest In~
Dark Souls, D&D/Pathfinder/other fantasy, H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu and all that jazz), Mouse Guard, Shadowrun, Alien (the movie). I'm also kinda looking for a more casual feel-good RP too without much DRAMA in it.
Go ahead and check my preferences too!

~Skulls & Shovels: The Necromancer's Apprentice~ (Dark-ish Fantasy)
This one starts with the death of my character's master, a powerful necromancer, at the hands of a group of adventurers. My character fled with nothing but the clothes on her back and bag filled with random trinkets and one very important item: her master's grimoire. Now she's stuck in the massive City with no direction and and no teacher, and she may be being hunted down by the very people that killed her master.
For this one my character is a an apprentice necromancer named Riley who is now homeless and masterless, but the role of your character is pretty open. Maybe you were a fellow apprentice and no we're stuck together trying to survive in a world where we might be being hunted down and where we have to practice our art in secret. Maybe you're somebody else who's stuck on the streets with your own problems and has decided to stick together with Riley, whether or not you know of her secret. Bring your own ideas and pitch 'em to me.
I don't have all that much defined in the world, so that's pretty open too. I was thinking a somewhat darkish fantasy world where magic isn't all that common and it's sort of feared, though not outlawed like dark magic.

~World Building?~
I've also been working on some world building projects, one involving a low fantasy world where the magic is only used by several rival ruling houses, and a horror setting in a large city. If you want to ask about them and help out and maybe try to RP in one, I'd be totally down. Go ahead and come to me with your worlds and stuff too ^ ^

So yeah, if you're interested in something then go ahead and shoot me a PM or post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to roleplay the dark fantasy plot idea with you. (:

I would love to roleplay the dark fantasy plot idea with you. (:
Aw, I just got somebody for that one ^ ^;
I'd love to do something else set in the same world or otherwise similar, though. Want to talk about it over PM?

@Dusty Trails That's alright. Unfortunately, though, I'm afraid I don't have the time to get myself wrapped up in a plot discussion for another roleplay. Thanks for the offer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.