Dusting off and Diving in

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AetherDream

Original poster
Greetings and salutations long time Iwaku writers, fellow newcomers, devoted staff and anyone else who might be reading this,

My name is AetherDream and it's a pleasure to meet you. It has been a long time since I've found myself in a space of mind that lends well to roleplay and I thought it would be a shame to pass up the opportunity. I have a pretty long history with roleplay, but as I've gotten more into fiction and poetry, I found myself drifting away from that creative outlet. While I'm still very much focused on fiction and poetry, I have been yearning for the deeply creative and interactive potential and promise of the collaborative roleplay experience.

I consider myself to be a very open minded writer and creative. What do I mean by that? I mean that I'm open to suggestion, receptive of criticism and constantly pushing myself to be better and to do better. The imagination is a beautiful thing with boundaries that only exist should they be self imposed. I love nothing more than to press the corners of my expanding imagination to find what may be at the outer limits as they currently exist and pushing past them to find more.

I hope to get to know you all as writers, creatives and generally awesome people. If you see me around the forums, feel free to reach out to me, I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

AetherDream

P.S. I'll be putting a roleplay sample in my profile later on, check in from time to time if you're interested.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Thank you for the kind welcome, chainedfiction. I appreciate it and wish you well in your day!

A hello to you!
Welcome to the Iwaku!

Remember to ask for help if you need it.

L36OGbn.gif

• Love
Reactions: AetherDream
A hello to you!
Welcome to the Iwaku!

Remember to ask for help if you need it.
Thank you for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated. Also, your display image is darn adorable.

All I can say is, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" Gosh I enjoyed that movie, it's too bad that we're not going to get another Joker like this again and it cost us such a talented actor.

Thanks for the awesomely crafted greeting!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Status
Not open for further replies.