Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
So here's the deal: I've got no energy nor willpower to do anything more than a light and casual rp, so while I got some ideas we could take on, my main concern is just to write something regularly for a change. As such, I got some unusual (for me at least) requirements for what I'm looking for:

1. I want, at most, four ongoing plots.
  2. I want to gt down to business pretty quickly. So while brainstorming is still on, we have to get the plot progressing pretty smoothly at most a few days after agreeing to collaborate on a story. If we keep things strictly OOC for too long, I fear I'll lose interest again.
  3. This is not first-come, first-serve. I can use the same plot multiple times, and I can also decide we won't make it as partners. You are also encouraged to do the same; the goal is to resurrect my passion for writing here, not to make so many compromises that we end up with nobody enjoying themselves.
  4. Let's keep things nice and simple: That means either a single plotline with a designated character for each of us and the adding of NPCs for strictly plot-and character-building purposes or a series of episodic, shorted plots in the same universe/setting. No doubling and no multiple characters, please!
  5. Let's use third person, past tense and keep it from one to five full paragraphs a post, no more, and no less.
  6. I'm looking for an aggressive/cooperative partner. I don't want the plot to fall flat, and I don't want to be the only one to spice things up either.
  7. Romance is not mandatory. The ability to write both genders and use NPC is, however.
  8. Straight, Gay, Bi, Pan, Ace, Demi? Don't care, all are okay.
That done, here are what I'm thinking of right now as far as plots go:

• Arranged Marriage with either at least a Lawful Evil character or with Lawful Neutral partners in a definitively Police State, Dystopian setting and culture.
  • Copycat: Local spirit decide to become a grieving human's long-dead loved one.
  • Scripted: Everyone is living according to a script, unaware of their predetermined fate. Once someone accidentally learns the truth after breaking free of this path of theirs, all hell breaks loose.
  • VRMMORPG: A player of a virtual reality game starts to notice that their NPC follower is starting to act more and more strangely as if they were human themselves... but that's impossible, right?
  • Fairytale Prince/ss and Tower Guardian starts to get tired of waiting for a worthwhile Knight in Shining Armour to come do their job and decide to go out of their prison/domain and find a good candidate themselves. Neither of them is getting any younger, after all, and while the captive is waiting for their Happily Ever After, the Tower Guardian think their retirement long overdue already.
  • Finally, I got some vague, REDSTAR coworkers driving their poor loved ones/other coworkers absolutely mad with their unnecessary and overly antagonistic UST. Contact me if both REDSTAR and interested.

VRMMORPG: A player of a virtual reality game starts to notice that their NPC follower is starting to act more and more strangely as if they were human themselves... but that's impossible, right?

Oooh I LOVE that. Do you have a preferred role?

Reactions: Gossip
VRMMORPG: A player of a virtual reality game starts to notice that their NPC follower is starting to act more and more strangely as if they were human themselves... but that's impossible, right?

That depends on what we decide for the plot, actually! I'm pretty open-minded for the roles in these. PM me if you're interested in talking more in details!

That depends on what we decide for the plot, actually! I'm pretty open-minded for the roles in these. PM me if you're interested in talking more in details!

I would, but I'm having some trouble with it! It's been a few years since I was active here, and I guess the PM system has changed? I click "start conversation" and I get a pop-up asking me to choose a destination forum (which is odd). I can't select anything on it, either.

Reactions: Gossip

I would, but I'm having some trouble with it! It's been a few years since I was active here, and I guess the PM system has changed? I click "start conversation" and I get a pop-up asking me to choose a destination forum (which is odd). I can't select anything on it, either.
That's normal, just clikc on the green button without selecting anything. :) Welcome back!

• Useful
Reactions: Minibit