Coding Stuffs and Mess Ups, the Occasional Curse Word.

Bride of Hades
She was a normal young woman, a student travelling through the ruins of Greece. Learning about the ancient ways was her interest. Enough so that she drew the attention of worshippers of Hades, God and King of the Underworld. Trapped in something spun by the worshippers, the young woman is kidnapped and awakes in the middle of the ritual.

Dressed in the attire of a highly placed bride in the standards in ancient Greece. The young woman protests on deaf ears before, the ritual summons a follower of Hade's.

The fruit of immortality and underworld was forced upon the young woman and gave her the placement of a Demi-Goddess. Before being brought to Hades after Persephone betrayed him and left him behind.

Courtly Desires
Muse A is a woman of unconventional background, a child born out of wedlock during the Rococo movement through noble France. Hidden away from the rest of the court, she hadn't met many from the outside world, until one day, the second prince arrived at her father's manor, on business.

Once again she was hidden away from him, but she did finally get the chance to meet him in the gardens in-between the rest before supper.

Muse A is a woman of noble birth, and wide connections a lover of the people and passionate for their rights. Which stirs conflict within the nobility of court. With time people though learn to love her as the second prince does.

Her Kind Nobleman
She was the woman from the streets, though had the manner and every chance to become a woman of nobility. From a young age, her father lost everything, and they had to leave the life of nobility behind... So now, she's a simple woman selling flowers with her child that she bore out of wedlock... Everything seemed to get worse for her upon the death of her child... Her motive to live was dead, like all her loved ones... Until a famous author of the period took her in upon the cold had taken her, and made her ill.

German's Angel
During the time of air raids of world war II, a German fighter pilot found himself in a bit of a mess upon the crash of his plane during a battle along the English countryside. Injured and exhausted from getting himself away from the plane's wreck which crashed in a field not too far away from farms. He found himself stumbling upon a beautiful cottage, that is run by a young woman who had only recently become a widow due to the war.

Hiding quietly in the attic of her cottage, he learnt about this young woman from afar, before she found him searching for food in the small kitchen upon coming home from sending her child away to safety. He is shocked by her coming back, and knowing his fate now lies in her hands. He quickly cuts off the chance for her to run out and get help from outside. Killing her... Though that wasn't a choice of his... Because he actually began to feel something for the struggling widow.

Stolen Love

Male Lead has a rough life, love (what's that?) something nowhere in his life... His parents haven't been the creators of his violent, and crime lifestyle since his young age. He longs from this affection that others around him have had through school and everyday life... But after many failed attempts at finding love, and down on his luck. He decides he'll take it for himself, planning in taking a young woman.

Little does he know the perfect girl was someone never that far from him, in those rough days... When he fought a life of on the streets and a young woman a few years younger than him came into his life. Helping clean his wounds, and give him food. Before parting from him... She herself was trying escape from a life of hell...

Male Lead doesn't remember this event in his life, finally out of prison for hope for the last time. His plan is set in mind... He'll take the next woman he meets after he dawned his disguise of an injured man... When a young woman goes to his aid, little does she know about what he has planned...

[fieldbox="Dust Bunnie's Requests, aquamarine, dashed"] Hello everyone, my name is Dust Bunnies, and I've been roleplaying online for about four-five years. Now, I mainly spend my time on AMOR, since now I'm quite accustomed the lovely atmosphere and people on here.

Timezone
UTC/GMT+8 hours - I'm located in Western Australia...

My Style of Role-Playing:
Since I have been role-playing for a couple of years now, I've learnt more about myself and the style of writing of which I enjoy. What I like isn't something that I force upon my role-play partners, because I want us both to be completely comfortable. It's super important that I put that into detail before I explain further.

Post Length
Levels of posts will change depending on the events taking place in the role-play story. I like to keep a rather descriptive amount of text. My normal minimum being three to four paragraphs, though it can grow as large to ten paragraphs or more. Sometimes it might take me longer to reply due to the length and detail, but please... If you have any concerns let me know.

Third Person or First?
Depending on the character and partner. Currently I write more in third person. Makes the words flow better to me.

Where I Role-Play
Mainly, I'll be searching for people to role-play with through the number of forums located on AMOR and Iwaku. I have a few current going on at the moment and would like to stick to the one platform of a forum. Also is a good confidence builder because people came openly view what is written, or follow the story as my partner and I take our characters on a journey.

Genres of Interest
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Historical
  • Mature Content
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Fandom Pairings
  • Fandom Settings
Rules
  • Contribute to the best of your ability when plotting, or adding to an already made plot.
  • Do your utmost to keep contact.
  • Enjoy yourself and let me know if you aren't anymore.
  • Post to the best of your ability. Please make sure we're of a similar standard.
  • Discomfort between certain topics needs to be discussed, so we don't overstep boundaries.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Plot Cravings, aquamarine, dashed"] Below I'll post some of the plots that I have pre-written and ready for partner's to join in.

Historical Settings
Egyptian Pharaoh proud and noble, winner of many battles finds himself interested in some cargo that slips into his ports upon the arriving doom of Atlantis. The legendary continent had been known to his family since the beginning of time, though Atlantis had become trade allies he had never met their people, nor the members of the godly royal family that seemed to live for centuries at a time. This was until... A strange beauty of a goddess like nature was found after sneaking up on a boat into his port of Alexandria.

While attending his duties it came to his attention that the crowd seemed unsettled by the presence of a strange being... When he dared to investigate, he found himself in the trance of a beautiful young being of no appearance he'd ever seen. She was unworldly, sent by the Gods. He knew that she would be an interesting piece to have in his harem... Yet, something else called to him more so instead of making her a slave under his ruling.

Upon the approach of his guards, he learned this woman, was a warrior and would something more than a mere concubine, she had the manner of a grand queen.
During the time of air raids of world war II, a German fighter pilot found himself in a bit of a mess upon the crash of his plane during a battle along the English countryside. Injured and exhausted from getting himself away from the plane's wreck which crashed in a field not too far away from farms. He found himself stumbling upon a beautiful cottage, that is run by a young woman who had only recently become a widow due to the war.

Hiding quietly in the attic of her cottage, he learned about this young woman from afar, before she found him searching for food in the small kitchen upon coming home from sending her child away to safety. He is shocked about her coming back, and knowing his fate now lies in her hands. He quickly cuts off the chance for her to run out and get help from outside. Killing her... Though that wasn't a choice of his... Because he actually began to feel something for the struggling widow.
Muse A (Greek Slave) a beautiful woman with nothing, no land or purpose other than to serve the people who bought the land she was born on. Moved to Rome upon the family’s moving, she caught the fancy of Muse B (Famous Roman Soldier) a good friend of the family she works for.

Upon the arguments between Muse A’s family and Muse B, lead to him taking her away in anger. The truth was that he went to buy her freedom from them, due to falling into a fancy for the young woman. Muse B has taken her into the countryside to become his bride…
Muse A was a newly born Vampire, a fallen woman who was thrown into an asylum after baring a child out of wedlock… Fearing her parent’s thoughts she’d gone mad, they placed her in the asylum in the countryside of Germany. Little did they know of the vampires that ran the asylum. Upon the birth of her child, Muse A was changed into a vampire cruelly.

She was trapped until one night, she found that she could escape from this asylum. Chased by the Vampires, she stumbled upon Muse B’s home mansion, that stood as a proud Pure-Blood Vampire’s home for centuries. Injured and weak from not feeding on blood, Muse A finds herself not able to get out of trouble until she entered the Pure-Blood’s house…

Muse B has a legend about him, about being cruel, and a vampire who loves his solitude. But upon finding the young newborn, he takes pity on her and saves her life. Offering her a place to live and safety if she stays with him for eternity.
She is a woman of the Forest, though to Vikings… She’s a fairy, one of the beings that take changelings away and bring their children back. He is a Viking Hunter, a daring young man whose grown up away from the tales of changelings and fairies, let alone witches.

One day they met, and seems surprised by the fact there’s such a young beauty living in the forest. A taboo friendship grew into love, the hunter began to spend his days away from the village, hunting in the forest. Living day by day being told stories of the myths of her people. Some of his people heard of a redhead fairy being seen from the edge of the forest when the hunter came back to town each night… Fear of their friend being under a spell they decide to go on a hunt for the fairy… The Viking’s love on that day was murdered in cold blood, by her arms, a young babe was left in the snow to die by her mother’s body…

A child of pale flesh, lightly kissed freckled cheeks, the curls of fire. Her mother was found, and she was raised by her mother’s people who warned her mother… When she came of age, the young woman named ‘Faye’ after the meaning Fairy set out to find whom murdered her mother. Little did she know the people she’d learn to love in the village, meeting the Chief’s son and sensing there was a spark between them.
She was the woman from the streets, though had the manner and every chance to become a woman of nobility. From a young age, her father lost everything, and they had to leave the life of nobility behind... So now, she's a simple woman selling flowers with her child that she bore out of wedlock... Everything seemed to get worse for her upon the death of her child... Her motive to live was dead, like all her loved ones... Until a famous author of the period took her in upon the cold had taken her, and made her ill.
Muse A is a woman of unconventional background, a child born out of wedlock during the Rococo movement through noble France. Hidden away from the rest of the court, she hadn't met many from the outside world, until one day, the second prince arrived at her father's manor, on business.

Once again she has been hidden away from him, but she did finally get the chance to meet him in the gardens in-between the rest before supper.

Muse A is a woman of noble birth, and wide connections a lover of the people and passionate about their rights. Which stirs conflict within the nobility of court. With time people though learn to love her as the second prince does.

Modern Settings
Male Lead has a rough life, love (what's that?) something nowhere in his life... His parents haven't been the creators to his violent, and crime lifestyle since his young age. He longs from this affection that others around him have had through school and everyday life... But after many failed attempts at finding love, and down on his luck. He decides he'll take it for himself, planning in taking a young woman.

Little does he know the perfect girl was someone never that far from him, in those rough days... When he fought a life of on the streets and a young woman a few years younger than him came into his life. Helping clean his wounds, and give him food. Before parting from him... She herself was trying escape from a life of hell...

Male Lead doesn't remember this event in his life, finally out of prison for hope for the last time. His plan is set in mind... He'll take the next woman he meets after he dawned his disguise of an injured man... When a young woman goes to his aid, little does she know about what he has planned...
Muse A & B meet in school, I'm thinking B is actually an abused character by her parents and is sold off by her parents to deal with their drug habits. Which leads to her becoming an experiment... Which takes place over her break from the school year. B loves A dearly due to all the help they've been in the hard times, but when she comes back after the experiments her newly found abilities leave her terrified of hurting him so she isolates herself.

I'm thinking throughout high school she has many times where she disappears, then one day she just doesn't come back... They meet again for a chance meeting. I'm thinking they meet again at a university where she seems to have changed. Through efforts from A - she lets him back into her life due to feeling more confident about her abilities.

B's villainess behavior was a spark for revenge against the people who wronged her, though her vision is now clouded with hate for the people who have labeled her as a villain. So she's given up on trying to become a hero after getting her revenge, being bad just seems so much easier for her...

When A tells her who he is... B freaked out about the thought of them being enemies because she loves him dearly. I'm thinking B has a team she works with, though once A's hero work gets involved she tries to get away from him. Whenever they have fought she goes out of her way to trap him and hurt him enough so she can get away...

I think she'll try to tell him about who she is, but every-time he mentions the frustration about this villain he's trying to bring down (her) she stops herself.
She was a normal young woman, a student travelling through the ruins of Greece. Learning about the ancient ways was her interest. Enough so that she drew the attention of worshippers of Hades, God and King of the Underworld. Trapped in something spun by the worshippers, the young woman is kidnapped and awakes in the middle of the ritual.

Dressed in the attire of an highly placed bride in the standards in ancient Greece. The young woman protests on deaf ears before, the ritual summons a follower of Hades.

The fruit of immortality and underworld was forced upon the young woman, and gave her the placement of a Demi-Goddess. Before being brought to Hades after Persephone betrayed him and left him behind.
Muse A has a colorful past, not too surprising she catches the attention of Muse B (the local police officer) when she moved into town. In truth, Muse A is a young woman on the run. Turning her life around buying a local coffee shop.

All seems calm until the man she met for her first night having a ball in town, and she woke up next to in the morning ended up being a police officer. Someone that she dared to admire, was someone that could so easily throw her under the bus... Like so many people would. Though in a dramatic turn of events their one-night stand ended up being something of a committed relationship.

With time they grow deeper in love, though does some digging for the woman he loves since she never mentioned the past, finding out all the crimes she helped with and was running from. In anger he turned her in, only to find out that she was innocent and falsely accused of murder.
Muse A has had an emotional life, losing herself in her parent’s many debts and learning to pay them off the only way she can. Upon her parent's death, she took on all their debts. Working a number of jobs to pay them off… Until one day he (Muse B) turned up on her doorsteps. A mafia boss.

He’s giving her a choice to pay him off with her body, sell her body as a corner whore or die. Since his growing impatience to get the large amount back had been waiting for years… Muse B is handsome, powerful with a dangerous side to him. With accepting the proposal to become his, she has learnt that her debt just caused her to become the bride of the most powerful man of the Hong Kong Mafia.

His rules were simple, and his punishments were clear. Will Muse A and Muse B fall in love with time, or will he be her undoing?

Fandom Settings
Everything in her life seemed settled for Alexandria. A bright young woman with lots of promise and heart. Selfless always putting other's needs before her own. So how did she ever make herself the target of Loki, the God of Mischief... After the attack her lead on New York, in hopes to claim the world.

Caught in the crossfire, and fighting alongside the heroes as a normal mortal. Little did she know of the inner strength she held within her.

Loki is shocked by the daring nature and spirit this mere mortal before he has. Ability like a warrior of Asgard in battle. Little to his knowledge that Alexandria was a young woman with half the ability of an Asgardain. A bastard born between a human and past hero of his people. Her father often asking Heimdall to keep him updated her on her progress.

A child of unbalanced power, Alexandria was raised without either parent as the separation from her father was too much for her mother. Who left her in an orphanage shortly after birth.
Lonely was living throughout time, after a freak accident that left her without a day of ageing. This was what life came to, for Miss Dorothy May Winston. Born in the 1800s, her father was a proud scientists. Driven mad by the vain idea to stop the age process and stay forever youthful.

London, England was rather mismatched place journey that time. Yet, the people were no doubt proud, and unbelieving in Dot's father. It was truly madness, Dot knew that herself. Not that it could ever change how much she loved her father.

The fateful night that changed her life forever was when she was twenty four years of age. An explosion rattled her home, killing her father and keeping Dorothy frozen in time in the affects of ageing. Something she didn't dare believe in until she got into the ages where she should have begun rapidly ageing with the passing years. Leading to fear who she was know, she went into hiding changing her name a couple of times every year.

Only ever coming out into the open to enlist in war aid efforts, each time in different areas. The Second World War, being an intelligence office that she met Steve Rogers through investigations that he lead. A friendship bond was cemented and a one-sided love bloomed. Dot absolutely heart broken after finding out the news of his disappearance.

Slipping back into hiding, only coming back out in the events of Ultron's attack on Sokovia, that lead her to step out. Saving the life of Captain
America by blowing up a robot that aimed to kill Steve. Caught up in the moment, Steve thinks its must be someone else, until Dot comments, "It's good to see you alive, Steve... Don't look a day older from what I last saw you..."

Sparking a surprise and interest as to how his dear friend was still alive, and looked the way she did.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Pairings, aquamarine, dashed]All pairings that interest me will be coloured.
  • Ancient Egypt
  • Ancient Greece
  • Ancient Rome
  • Medieval Europe
  • The Renaissance
  • Rocco Period
  • The French Revolution
  • Victorian Era
  • WWI
  • The Roaring Twenties
  • The Great Depression
  • WWII
  • Pharaoh X Mystery Woman - Ancient Egpyt
  • Dem-God X Demi-Goddess - Ancient Greece
  • Hades X Demi-Goddess or Mortal Bride - Ancient Greece
  • Prince X Commoner - Medieval Europe
  • Prince X Oracle - Medieval Europe
  • Knight X Captured Sorceress - Medieval Europe
  • Prince X Foreign Princess - Medieval Europe or Rocco Period
  • Dark Sorcerer X Maid - Medieval Europe
  • King X Woman Fallen Through Time - Medieval Europe
  • Nobleman X Woman Fallen Through Time - Medieval Europe
  • Author X Poor Woman - Victorian Era
  • Prisoner of War Soldier X Enemy Nurse - WWI or WWII
  • Respectable and Proper Man X Flapper Woman - Roaring Twenties
  • Rich Business Man X Struggling Working Class Widow - The Great Depression
  • Detective X Journalist
  • Hero X Villain
  • Author X Muse
  • Artist X Muse
  • Teacher X Teacher
  • Professor X Student
  • Recording Artist X Retro Pub Singer
  • Host X Adult Shop Worker
  • Steve Rogers X OC
  • Loki Laufeyson X OC
  • Captain Hook X OC
  • The Doctor X OC - Companion.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Characters, aquamarine, dashed]Located
  • Audrey Gale
  • Pearl Tildy
  • Fabienne Victoria Wilhelm
  • Dorothy-Helen Andersen
  • Althea
  • Faye of Winston Church
  • Mildred Annie Frances - Have a plot in mind
[/fieldbox]

• original.gif

Dear Reader/Fellow Searcher,

My name is Sophie, but you can call me Dust. I've been on Iwaku almost a year now and had many awesome experiences. From a few group role-plays, and a fair share of private role-plays. But, I still have a load of cravings and too much share time on my hands at the moment. So here I am. Getting myself out there the meet new people, and write with even more amazing people.

Recently, in the last month to be exact. I've finished my studies and currently stuck looking for work. But, also in that time while searching for work, I'm hoping to get into more writing to stop my mental demons from munching on my brain. So without further-a-do, I'll tell you a little more about myself.

About Me:

• I'm from Western Australia, so my timezone is GMT 8+
    • Been role-playing for about five-six years now.
    • Only willing to play a male role if someone doubles up. I feel much more comfortable playing females.
    • Comfortable with writing in first and third person - work more of a rather descriptive style of posting. So loves to make my partner feel like they're actually there in the scene seeing things through the eyes of my characters.
    • LOVES feeling the emotions that a character does, and being touched by a romantic or tragic scene is almost perfect. (Even while dabbing runny eyeliner away.)
    • Enjoy rather long and detailed replies from my partner, makes writing a reply so much more fun!
    • I'm understanding- Life happens and it can be really crappy when it does. So if something happens, I'm not going to kick and scream. Just let me know. I'd extend that same courtesy.
    • OOC chats are one of my favourite things about getting new partners
    • My comfortable posting minimum is three well-written paragraphs. But, most posts end at the seven or eight paragraph mark.

• A standard level of communication between each partner- Mainly so I have an understanding of your thoughts and any ideas you have for the role-play. But I also enjoy talking to my partners and getting to know them.
    • A coloured dialogue in role-plays helps me with being able to read a spoken text, from a description. Also makes it easier to locate for when I get to responses to posts.
    • Comfortable at writing rather advanced posts- or longer than two paragraphs.
    • More than happy to play a male role, because I don't feel comfortable playing them. Just feel like I make my male character like douche-bags. I can play canon characters because I have a reference, and something to look back to during the time of a role-play...
    • If you want to play a female- we can double up, so in the setting of a fandom role-play (e.g. Riverdale- I can comfortably take on the role of Archie Andrews).
    • Feel comfortable with some adult content- and if not. Let me know ASAP.
    • Be involved with plot creation- I love partners engaging and give their own opinions and ideas to a plot. Makes things more productive.
    • Please use realistic facial references- either realistic artwork or actual pictures of people. Anime references are hard to draw replies off for me.
    • Most importantly, be yourself and enjoy yourself. If you're not enjoying a role-play its not worth your time and energy.
    And... That's all for what I'm looking for in my potential partners.

• Fandom Pairings:[tab=Current Cravings][/tab][tab=Current Cravings][/tab]

• Peaky Blinders - Thomas Shelby X OC (I have an idea in regards to this pairing), John Shelby X OC and Arthur Shelby Jr.
      • Riverdale - Jughead Jones X OC
      • Marvel Cinematic Universe - Loki X OC, Thor X OC, Steve Rogers X OC
      • Game of Thrones - Joffery X OC, OC X OC, Jamie X Brienne
    Other Pairings

• Detective X Journalist
      • Hero X Villain
      • Author X Muse
      • Artist X Muse
      • Teacher X Teacher
      • Professor X Student
      • Recording Artist X Retro Pub Singer
      • Host X Adult Shop Worker

Settings Other Than Normal Modern:

• Ancient Egypt
      • Ancient Greece
      • Ancient Rome
      • Medieval Europe
      • The Renaissance
      • Rocco Period
      • The French Revolution
      • Victorian Era
      • WWI
      • The Roaring Twenties
      • The Great Depression
      • WWII

Please contact me via this thread, PMs or Discord (Dust Bunnies #2191)

• Love
Reactions: junebug

Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

Pronunciation:
“Per-steph-phoney Ava-Long Gau-nt”
Nickname(s):
Percy & Perse
Date of Birth:
1st November 1958
Birthplace:
Edinburgh Scotland, United Kingdom
Race:
Witch
Bloodstatus:
Pureblood - Parselmouth
---
History Family:
Persephone is born into a bastard-born side of the Gaunt bloodline, that began with a Dark Witch known as Gormlaith Gaunt through the birth of a bastard son, during early 1600. That was never historically recorded, but later discovered by the niece of Gormlaith shortly after her death in 1634.

The final heirloom that Gormlaith Gaunt could have possibly handed down to her bastard was stolen by her niece. Salazar Slytherin’s wand is now in a permanent state of sleep buried Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where over the top grew a beautifully rare snakewood tree. This left the Gaunt family rather bitter towards the Steward family, since a letter and destroyed wand of the defended Witch was sent back to Ireland where her hidden family was.

Wealth came to the family once more with time, though not through the working with other sides of the Gaunt family. Anger, greed and villainous behaviors held their riches intact. Along with few of them being born with the ability to speak Parseltongue, the larger the association with noble purebloods of the same ability meant the numbers grew more so with time.

There were few uprisings regarding the family many years after this branch had been created, taking the place of their dark ancestors. Such times were harsh for members of the family that tried to click on the society and fit in. The final uprising within the family was settled and torn apart from the inside of the family branches, leaving only two still breathing at the end of the family’s civil war.

Feared throughout Ireland because of the behavior through the generations, the surviving branches that wished to make a difference decided to move to the Scotland. Giving the newer generations a better chance, and calmer beginning.

The first branch still held the broken wand of Gormlaith as a reminder of the darker days of their family, and what hatred they were born with. Angus Fergus Gaunt was one of the last holders of this heirloom, which was handed over to his son and successor William Gaunt.

William Gaunt was the final son born into the family line, with time people from the second branch began to die off. Solidifying the very last bloodline of Gormlaith’s dark branch. This last male heir held a high place in Hogwarts, almost restoring the faith in people that the darkness had left him, more so upon the welcoming of an unlike pureblood marriage of love within spring of 1950.

William’s love was faithfully placed in a Ravenclaw by the name of Elise Bonnet, together they lived happily for a few years. First and only child being born between them during the Pagan celebration of Samhain, November first, 1953.

Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt was born at a healthy weight and size. She the pride and joy of her family. A prophecy was told of her being powerful, and thus her parents named her after their ancestor in the hope of giving a new reputation to the name Gormlaith within the wizarding world.

Personal History:
Being the only child came at some advantages to Persephone, as she had little to no competition for attention nor the grand teachings of her powerful and respected grandfather. It wasn’t long into her life that her parents discovered Persephone’s ability to speak Parseltongue, an ability that had been believed to have died out in her family tree with her grandfather and his siblings family line. Yet, it appeared it wasn’t the case when they decided to visit a local pet store in Edinburgh when Persephone was just a child.

It was decided then that Persephone's grandfather taught her all he knew about the history of Parselmouths within their family, leading all the way back to Salazar Slytherin himself. At a young age, her family's history sparked her interest, and she followed through learning through whatever piece of information she could find.

Homeschooled until the letter from Hogwarts arrived truly shaped the quiet and shy nature of Persephone. Mostly due to her mother's fear of the child being discovered as a Parselmouth in a rather delicate time. Even going to such an extreme to changing the first middle name in her daughters full-name, in the hopes of giving her a chance of friends in Hogwarts.

As the situations within the wizarding world became more dangerous, Persephone had officially become a student at Hogwarts and sorted into the house of Slytherin, much like her father was. She doesn't recall much about her first couple of years at Hogwarts, everything seemed a bit average.

Except for the bullies who made her everyday life almost impossible, extremely hard to make friends.

Family tragedy struck her during the Summer before the beginning of her seventh year. Killing her parents and grandfather who refused to join the Dark Lord as loyal followers and Death Eaters. Persephone was spared as she was hidden away by her grandfather who claimed for her to hide in Parseltongue. Leaving her to hide away, stepping out after the chaos. Confronted by the traumatic scene, and a final Death Eater that happened yet left.

Not having her wand in hand, she took her deceased grandfather's wand. Using the best defense she could muster against a fully grown wizard, that caused her going through a wall. Leaving her with scars from the spell cast, scale-like burns left behind from the torture she faced at the hand of the wizard.

Left shaken, Persephone was comforted by her mother's close friends and housed for the start of the year. Now she was the carrier of the destroyed wand of her dark ancestor and had adopted her beloved grandfather's wand. Having her old wand buried with him, as a sense of leaving a piece of her with him.

Adopting her mother's Patronus, a Black Swan. As an endearment of love for her memory, carrying it as a reminder of who she wants to be.

---
House & Year:
Slytherin, Seventh Year

Clubs:
Quidditch - Chaser Position
---
Personality: (Explanations are yet to come)
  • Quiet and Reserved
  • Sweetheart & Calm
  • Intelligent
  • Team player
  • Protective & Loyal
---
Wands:
First Wand - 11 inch Ebony, Unicorn Hair, Strudy.
Second Wand (grandfather's family inherited wand - creator Mykew Gregorovitch) - 10 inch Snakewod, Basilisk skin, Strudy.

---
Boggart:
Persephone's boggart has changed since the attack on her family. her biggest fear takes the form of final Death Eater that was left in her house, after the attack on her family. Leaving her with longterm reminders of her weakness against the people that murdered her parents.

---
Patronus:
Black Swan - Thought to have been rarer than a unicorn when first discovered, black swans represent loyalty, monogamous love, and caring for loved ones. They may have a wild youth but remain monogamous later in life. Black swans represent the healing power of love and romance. Have you ever been on the receiving end of a protective mother swan? Dementors will be chased away by a whirling dervish! Source
56c4a51457efca827919de30a618994e.gif

Last edited:

Lauren Angelina Harrison

Birth Name:
Lauren Angelina Harrison
Known As:
Laurie, Huffle, Hummingbird.
Species:
Muggleborn, Witch.
Date of Birth:
13th October, 1953
House:
Hufflepuff
Wand:
11" Aspen, Phoenix Tail Feather, Flexible.
History:
Lauren Angelina Harrison, born to a loving family located in Manchester. Youngest of six, and the only witch, Laurie's brothers and sisters tended to leave her out of things. Out of possible envy or jealously, she wasn't quite sure. All the sweet girl truly remembers of her childhood before Hogwarts days it was lonely, she had far and few friends.

Everything changed between her siblings when Laurie turned eleven, and was given her letter from Hogwarts. Of which, made all her older siblings upset in the sense of them not wanting to have her go. She was their little sister, and they must protect her. They couldn't do that when she was to be sent away. On her own she travelled to Ollivander's, and found herself paired with an old Aspen wand, which was waiting quite sometime for its master to turn up.

Very quickly did she find a friend in her wand, as it was rather blunt and talkative. Ollivander had told her it was the type of wood. They were always rather defiant and talkative, quite like their masters at the best of times.

The wand chooses the master. Is a thought that had crossed Laurie's mind when using spells with her wand, as it always looked from someone like itself. So it's feelings could be matched. Her knowledge of this always helped use her wand, when it was being a little bit on the defiant side.

Upon the train to Hogwarts, Lauren found herself stuffed into one of the packed cabins with an Anastasia Fitzgerald. Through the long train ride the girls bonded and laughed about their similar interests. Laurie learnt so much about her new dear friend in such a short time, and same went for Annie learning about her. Yet, the girls had to go their own ways upon Annie being sorted into Ravenclaw, and shortly after Laurie was sorted into Hufflepuff.

It didn't stop the two from every hanging around with one another. All the years at Hogwarts, they found each other as their own company. Annie took on a role of being her dear friend's tutor, and Laurie taught Annie about the muggle world and what life was like being born into a muggle family.

Laurie learnt she had a talent for a few subjects on her own, such as; History of Magic and Herbology.

Settling into coming back to Hogwarts for her seventh year, she has heard about the recent attacks on some pureblood families, and fears for her friends and close peers.

Boggart:

The fear of blood has been one of the biggest downfalls of Lauren since childhood. So when coming face-to-face with her boggart for the first time it took the form of her dear and close friend Annie, who was laying down on the ground. Blood seeping violently from wounds that she had gotten. Maggots biting into her dear friend's cheek and almost rotting flesh. The scene had lead to Lauren fainting in class.

Patronus:

Hummingbird -The hummingbird is a very carefree patronus, and shows a free spirit. These are those who want to enjoy every aspect of life and embrace it to it’s full potential. They are social, but they also need an amount of time alone to try and find their own path. They are sensitive and influenced easily by what others say about them. They try to act as though they are independent, but they take every compliment and insult they receive with extreme consideration. They want to please everyone. The most common house for a hummingbird patronus is Hufflepuff. The most common signs are Libra and Cancer. Source
tumblr_ohvvaizXI81sxw6mio1_500.gif

***​

Last edited:

Anastasia Constance Fitzgerald

Birth Name:
Anastasia Constance Fitzgerald
Known As:
Annie, Ann, Fitz, Fitty.
Species:
Pureblood, Witch
Date of Birth:
5th December, 1953
House:
Ravenclaw - Head Girl
Wand:
10” Apple, Unicorn Hair, Springy
History:
Born into the Fitzgerald family, in Boston America. Anastasia's family had few ideas of where they'd send their first born. Which brought many magical school to their attention. The final draw came between Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Being a magical historian, Anastasia's mother made the final choice on sending her to Hogwarts, due to it's rich history and record of amazing staff.

Everything was rather normal for the young witch growing up in Boston, she spent time with her tutors. Learnt all she could and got an understanding of where she was meant to be going for study. Understanding it was quite a distance from her home nervousness set in for Anastasia. But with time she settled on the idea more so.

Her grades and education through Hogwarts when started was rather notable. She had already gained a good understanding of their understanding, and the English Ministry of Magic. Which was so important since she was someone from another country, and she wished to continue her studying at Hogwarts.

Seventh year has stepped off in a promising manner, as Anastasia's record had given her the amazing chance to become Head Girl of Ravenclaw, the house she was sorted into on her first year. Much excitement is held for Anastasia in the eyes of her closest friend a Hufflepuff who goes by Laurie. The two are one of most unlikely set of friends, as Annie holds the rules high, and Laurie doesn't quite care for them.

Boggart:
Anastasia’s boggart is of an empty home. As she always fears being left by her parents, and family. Since, Annie has such a love for her family that she fears one day she’d come home from Hogwarts to an empty house. No one there to greet her. In a sense, her own loneliness is her boggart.

Patronus:
Owl - The patronus of an owl symbolises a strong aura of wisdom, and individuals with it shine intellectually. They are not very social people, but they tend to be very admired for the impression their blatant knowledge of the world. Others tend to be comfortable going to these persons for advice, because they know they are trustworthy. They enjoy this reputation, as they love having the ability to steer others into the proper direction. Common in bird patronuses, the owl has a strong spirit that gives them a freedom to do as they please, with little interference of the opinion of society. The most common signs for an owl patronus are Aries and Capricorn, the most common house is Ravenclaw. Source

giphy.gif

***​

Last edited:

Morrigan Quinn

Pedro Rowan Govanni

Last edited:

Faunalyn Joleth

Heritage:
Faunalyn Joleth was born on one of the nine realms, this realm was Alfhiem. The homeland of the Elves throughout all the nine worlds under the rule and protection of Asgard. Beings from Alfhiem were always considered to be luminous and more radiant than the sun, this made them easier to spot when travelling. Apart from looks though, elves were known for their use of magic and most had their own strengths and weaknesses.

The Alfhiem family known as; Joleth held abilities to do with larger bouts of healing and were in charge of the healing stations in their homeland when illness took hold of the land.

Spiece:
Light Elf of Alfhiem

Appearance:
Considered quite small for a normal light elf, or any form of elf that was born on Alfhiem- Faunalyn stands at about five foot and two inches tall. Pale complexion- often dirty from working in her garden after a long day working or cleaned nicely allowing her deep blue eyes to gleam in the sunlight or glow with the presence of the moon. Beautifully plump and full lips are often a deep shade of scarlet or plum, as they are her favourite lip colours found during her time living on Midgard. Ash blonde hair- that often falls in a tangle of curly waves over her shoulders, hiding the points of her ears from humans. Typical elf pointed ears- which she manages to keep hidden by using magic, or by more simply wearing her hair down.

History:
Born and raised in Alfhiem for a comfortable part of her childhood, Faunalyn was taught to treat all life with a sense of love and kindness. That was just simply how the Light Elves lived together throughout the nine realms in harmony. Life was respected and loved by them. When she was about seven years old she was moved to Asgard after a plague came through Alfhiem and wiped out the larger part of her family, and the rest of the healer population. There was only Faunalyn and her mother left. Accepted as refugees in Asgard, the laws of magic were certainly different and they learnt it'd be safer for them to live in a forest some distances away from the town so Faunalyn's mother could teach her daughter the traits of the Joleth family. To heal wildlife around them.

She first met the Princes of Asgard while they were on a hunting trip through the part of the forest her mother set their cottage up in. After Prince Thor wounded a stag that Faunalyn found to be her only friend it was rather clear she didn't take a shining to the "dashing" crowned prince. Healing her stag friend, and parting her ways with the princes' nothing was heard for a time. Before guards arrived at the doorstep of their cottage and forced them out. After all, the forest was the King's land and Thor had been rather spiteful in regards to Faunalyn's actions and taking his kill away. Her mother grew ill and died shortly after being forced from their home in the cottage, and living in the town didn't suit her after a few run-ins with Thor and his childish habits.

After a couple hundred years of torment, enough was finally enough. Faunalyn had left Asgard through one of the portals unknown to Odin, and set her life a new on Midgard. Where she studied to become a doctor. Which meant her healing would be able to come into practice once more. She made a happy life for herself and found a modest home that was designed much like the cottage she had on Asgard, as it helped her remember her mother and the place that they had together. The elf didn't think she'd encounter anyone of Asgard blood again in her life, but she ended up finding a girl that was sweet of heart.

Skills:
Magic- In regards to healing magic and life-based spells. Anything in regards to light magic, Faunelyn has had vast experience with. Often uses healing spells on the worst of cases in the hospital she works at when Faunalyn knows that the patient still is needed to run their course on Midgard and change lives for the better.

Duelling and Hunting- Strong and nimble, she's able to defend herself and ward off people that might harm herself or the people she cares about.

Animals, Nature, Season: Summer, Spring and Autumn, Light Magic, Living Among Mortals rather than Gods.

Dislikes:
Childish levels of arrogance, Immaturity, Confined spaces, lies and drama-queens.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia

Tabitha Rainbow Jameson (nee. Swan)

Birth Name:

Tabitha Rainbow Swan
Aliases/Nicknames:
  • Tabby - Alice Cooper and Clifford Blossom
  • Tabs - Fred Andrews, FP Jones, Jughead Jones and Archie Andrews
  • Tab
  • Sweet Bird - Nana Rose Blossom
  • Rainbow - Teasing gesture made by Tall Boy, mainly in a cruel manner. Often taking his time to get into an arguement with her.
  • Swan
  • Fayre Portia Alexander
  • Secteraty Quinn
  • Mrs. Fynn Jameson

Lavender Cyrus Grey

Birth Name:
Lavender Odile Cyrus Grey
Known As:
Lav, Lavvie, Venny, Laven, Vivi, Lavendy, Convict Witch, Huffle & Thestral
Species:
Half-Blood, Witch.
Nationality:
Western Australian
Date of Birth:
14th of February
House:
Hufflepuff
Wand:
11" Sturdy, Eucalyptus with a Billywig Stringer core. (Australian Crafted Wand)
History:

Boggart:
Lavender's Boggart is the land she loves and grew up turning to cinders. She is a very family orientated person and loves her home. To have it destroyed by anything being a bushfire, or attack from a rogue witch or wizard... It is one of Lavender's biggest fears.

Patronus:

Thestral - The second most rare patronus, only an unusual individual could produce a thestral.

Thestral patronus can be seen by even those who have not been close to death. This is due to them being summoned by a Charm and under the control of a witch or wizard.

Those with the Thestral patronus are gentle at heart and kind to those around them.

Those with this patronus have an understanding nature and will often make others feel like they are on the same wavelength.
If this is your patronus you may find people around you open up to you with things they have told nobody else.

Having such a gentle nature does make people with the Thestral sometimes at risk of being pushed about, however, it is uncommon for someone to feel negatively towards those who cast this patronus.

It is important to say that those with this Patronus often have the most gentle souls of all.

This patronus is extremely rare and can be found in all houses but most common is Hufflepuff.
Source

738e9e71f6f9b73d769952aed8710f1520ccd512_00.gif

Last edited:
Character Dump...

Attachments

• a44b46278e1d44bf0213835f3caef070--steampunk-girl-victorian-steampunk (1).jpg
    a44b46278e1d44bf0213835f3caef070--steampunk-girl-victorian-steampunk (1).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10
Fleur Dominika Antoinette Coletta Durfort

Birth Name:
Fleur Dominika Antoinette Coletta Durfort
Known As:
  • Little Fleur
  • Earl Durfort's Bastard
  • Sweet Lady Durfort
  • People's Princess of Tarm
  • Earl Durfort's Favourite
  • Beloved sister
  • Caged Song Bird
  • Durfort Manor's Ghost
  • Mistress of Earl Durfort - Merely from a rumour made by people that have no knowledge of who she actually is.
Date of Birth:
23rd of April
Place of Birth:
Durfort, Communes of Tarn Department, Occitanie region of France.

Ethnicity:
French Nobility
Nobility Status:
Lady (Low Status due to being a child born out of wedlock)
None - Often is locked away in her chambers.
---
Hair Colour:
Soft Brown
Eye Colour:
Warm hazel- flecks of gold and blue/green through
Skin Tone:
Pale complexion- untouched by illness and plague.
Height:
5ft
Weight:
40kg
Scars:
None
---
Family:

Biological Mother & Father -
Duchess Anastassia-Sophia Clarence Bourbon (nee. Craon)deceased, complications to child birth - Formerly a lady-in-waiting for the royal family.
Earl Alexander Louis Gaspard Durfort alive

Step Parents -
Duke Louis Phillipe Bourbon (distant relative to the royal family) alive - godfather of Fluer.
Countess Fantine Genevieve Suzette Durfort alive

Siblings
Eight elder siblings by her biological father and stepmother.

Marital Status:
Single- never married or been promised to anyone due to her status
---
History:
Born out of wedlock between two lovers that adorable one another, Fleur was named by her mother before passing away the day after the child was born. Much to the disgust of her biological father's wife, Countess Fantine Durfort, he kept the baby girl and raised her. The only allowance for this was- that the illegitimate child wouldn't be accepted at social events nor when guests arrived. Thus, for a long period of time, she was locked away in her room, much to the disgusted of her eldest half-brother that took it into his heart to become a friend to the lovely yet lonely girl.

Blossoming into a fine woman of class, whom was educated by the finest of tutors to keep her busy while the guests and matters of business were discussed. Taking to the finer arts of writing stories for her nieces and nephews, and other children around the mansion. Dressed in an old and outdated fashion that made it clear she was regarded quite lowly. Though through her artistic abilities Fleur found herself making beautiful and expressive headpieces from old fabric, and beads. Often putting pieces that were left to her by her later mother into the headpieces.

With the years passing swiftly, rumours danced around the court of nobility about whom she must be. Some merely believing that the Earl desired a young beauty in his old age. Some others dared to recall a distant cousin of the royal family's wife baring a bastard to the Earl before dying in complications. No one ever dared investigate either claim though. Nor did anyone have the time with the second prince soon to be travelling the lands of France to find himself a suitable bride, someone of character and charm that would live in the royal court.

Lady Fleur has since found herself locked up more often than not, since her step-mother has been inviting guests to measure the still unmarried daughters in gowns fit for a princess. Though, her father and eldest brother have made such efforts to let her out as long and she's hidden under a cloak. Her attire merely old was enough to make her looka woman of lower nobility and no one of the same class as her sisters.

Lady Fleur Dominika Antoinette Coletta Durfort

Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

7ee56c20d324b554b31b94a47b664b7d.jpg
Persephone didn't know what to feel. How was she meant to process such an tragic event in her life? When her unsettled mind was so heavily sedated no thought could really stay. What once was a sweet and polite girl now slumped against the window of compartment she was quietly ushered into by a nurse under orders of the ministry. Lost and withdrawn, two hollow eyes in a shade of emerald watched the world pass by them.

Percy was dressed in a white button-up shirt and a high-waisted skirt provided to her by the ministry in her time of mourning. A small token of sympathy, as her other items had been sent to Hogwarts a few days prior to the attack. Which left the girl in little but some bloodied clothes, and a few dark heirlooms that came into her possession.

Alone for a moment, she could hear the bustle of happy students outside the compartment she was hidden away from. Her eyes were rimming with tears, when she finally pulled away from the window. Only to meet the bandages which covered her now deformed hands, riddled in burn like scars.

Persephone Gaunt had discovered what little she truly had left with those scars, they held a reminder of the slaying her family and falling victim to the Cruciatus Curse. She could still remember the feeling of it- how every bone seemed to burn and the flesh of her hands began to flare with burn like marks. In was that moment the seventh year student was sure she’d rather meet the instant death that her parents had, it seemed the better form of punishment over torture and lingering painful state it left her in. She didn’t quite remember how long it was, but it left a permanent injury to her hands from prolonged exposure.

Hot tears found themselves rolling down the lonely girl’s cheeks again, as she tried to still her sobs, Percy leant forward her bruised body shaking. Her breaths were shaky and pained as she stifled many of her cries. Though, upon hearing the rolling door of the compartment open with a hurry and fast footsteps toward her the panicked and fragile girl didn’t know where she was. For that moment she felt a reenactment of the Death Eaters bursting through the windows of her family home the day before. Glazed over with a distinct look of fear, Persephone fought with the nurse who tried to comfort her fearing she was another attacker. Screaming and crying for her to be let go by the half-blood witch which was sent to guide her to Hogwarts.

A sharp sting from a slap against her right cheek pulled the girl from her thoughts. Blinking blanky for a moment, she stared at the nurse whose cheek had been scratched by Percy in the struggle, blood dripping from the girl’s finger nails. The last Gaunt stood there in that moment, lost and scared of what her mind had made her do.

Last edited:
Frederick Jones
rs_500x281-131015162242-tumblr_mq7alr39wt1sx6krro1_500.gif
{

Added text}