Coding Stuffs and Mess Ups, the Occasional Curse Word.

Tommy + Arthur + Harry

Tommy + Arthur + Harry

.::Huge thank you to @kaleidoscopique for giving me a chance to collab with her once more::.
Mentions: Lizzie (@Kat ), Dorothy (@Dust Bunnies ), Ralph (deceased character), Tommy (@kaleidoscopique ), Arthur (@Dust Bunnies ) & Harry (NPC)​

Harry stood still utterly stunned, at the scene that had so dramatically unfolded before him. The rather dramatic turn of events, involving none other than, John Shelby, and Harry’s most frequent customer, whom he knew as Lizzie. What next could happen? Harry dared to think of the only normal events of the morning, which included Dorothy leaving work hours later than she should have. The woman truly had nothing to go home to after all, so it seemed the Garrison was her source of sanity as well as a tool to survive.

Shifting back into his office picking up the important documents that John Shelby had dropped off prior. Placing it on the desk with varieties of letters, some addressed to a certain Miss. Dorothy.H.Edward written in a beautiful form cursive writing. Harry had remembered allowing Dot to use the Garrison as her main address in the early months of employment, but he never knew the young woman would actually go under another name when letters were sent to her.

I wonder if she’s being bothered by someone so that’s why her name is different? Or she’s hiding from something? Did the Dorothy he knew have multiple sides to her, involving a messy past? Harry thought staring down at the letter intently, thinking back to the hopeless wreck that was Miss Dorothy Townley, whom he met so shortly after the war. Dot was once no better than the Police Commissioner's wife.

He looked over a old photograph of his young handsome son, and the lovely but mysterious immigrant Dorothy Townley. On the Western Front in one of those rare moments, that was able to be recorded by a photograph forever sealing that moment in time. Two lovers that could have flourished into something beautiful, though both their smiles were robbed from their innocent faces. War does that to you, Harry thought with a mournful expression lightly pushing the framed photograph of his son and the sweet woman he got to know. Leaving the glass of the photo frame resting against the surface of the old wooden desk.

The ringing of the Garrison’s doorbell made the tired middle-aged man snap from his depressing thoughts. Straightening and neatening his appearance, Harry moved out of his office. A familiar voice connected with Harry’s ears, causing him to recognize the more baritone voice which rippled lightly with gitty laughter.

“Harry, some whisky on Dot’s tab! Ran into ‘er on the way ‘ere. Got ‘er out ov’ some trouble.” The tall redhead known as Arthur Shelby Jr waved a bloodied hand around, almost in a victorious display. While messing the floor up the nicely cleaned floor with droplets of his blood and other’s. Pounding on the bar-counter surface excitedly for a free drink of Irish Whisky.

Reaching for one of the recently cleaned spirit glasses, Harry filled in generously with Arthur’s favourite type of Irish Whisky. “Some trouble you say?” Harry asked in a tone of masked interest.

“Just a scrap ‘tween a drunk. Seems some’ne took a shin’in’ to the girl, and fought on ‘er behalf.” The vague Shelby stated, taking a swift movement in his wrist completely downing the potent Irish whisky that burnt as Arthur swallowed. “Poor gurl, seems to get that unwanted attentions from others a lot, right?” He stated at the cock of a bushy brow.

Drying off another spirit glass with a clean piece of cloth, “I wouldn’t know, she doesn’t tell me of those things. Most of my female staff don’t speak of such matters… Miss Townley and Mrs Laurent are both ex-combat nurses from what I gather. So they could just be quiet out of habit from the war.” Harry stated placing the dry glass down with the others, looking to the door. Watching the people of Birmingham walk past his pride and establishment, one of the last things he had left. That was until the finalisation of the sale to the Peaky Blinders was complete.

Harry’s gaze seemed dazed thinking of his wife, how the war had killed his marriage. Carrying the loss rate personally to Harry to two. His heart only seemed to ache now. Meaning it was time for him to try and move on. Harry couldn’t help but felt a guilt eat at his stomach in that moment. The emotionally and physically tired man stared up at the plark he had made for all those who didn’t return from war, engraved names of fallen members of the Garrison Pub livingly community.

One by one he read the names, seemingly lost in a clouded mind. Amongst the array of names Harry read them quietly to himself.

R.L.Edward stared back at the now childless father, and his heart aches in such a bitter form of sorrow.

“Ral was a good lad, I hope you know that ‘Arry.” Arthur stated in a cough, clearing his throat. “It a cryin’ shame that boy didn’t come back. No doubt would have snagged a lady and married by now.” The redhead commented looking at the plark, running his teeth up roughly against his top lip. Feeling the vague tickle from his moustache. A habit of Arthur’s drunk persona, it helped the man cope with the rattles and shakes his mind experiences due to what happened at war.

“I know, Mister Shelby.” The man on the opposite side of the bar responded to Arthur Shelby, causing the eldest Shelby to cock a brow. “Ralph was actually engaged before he died, I think if they knew anything of his fate. They would have married while being at war as a comfort.” Harry stated casting his gaze downward at the surface of the bar.

“Knowin’ that son of ‘ours, s’pose she is real sweet’art.” Arthur commented, tadding his glass on the counter for Harry to fill it back up. “I think it’d be cruel if they married in the war, then his bride became a widow.” Arthur thought about what kind of person Ralph’s woman would have been like, where she was from, and partly… Where was she now. The eldest Shelby remembered Ralph’s choice in women, it was something different. Unlike most men who didn’t like trouble, Ralph liked look at those girls that were trouble from afar. Almost like a focking hopeless virgin, Arthur recalled with a chuckle wondering who could have ticked Ralph’s almost impossible list of traits his ideal woman had to have.

A vague memory of those qualities popping into the drunk man’s mind, making him chuckle sadly at the funny memory of a dead friend. She had to be; witty, fun, troublesome, have that innocence that most women in Birmingham didn’t have any longer, adaptable and loyal. Arthur listed of the qualities and traits that his old friend wished for in a woman, and felt a sad smile then a single tear roll down his cheek. Resting his head forward on the counter surface, his messily slicked back hair fell forward into his arm. “Some woman," he grumbled lightly, the now depressed man stated sighing softly.

Arthur’s head didn’t even turn to the door when it opened, and the bell chimed softly. But, it certainly caught the attention of Harry who was neatening up things behind the bar. “Morning…” Harry spoke rather gruffly, beginning to grow tired and weary of any more visits from the Shelbys in the morning.

Luckily, in that moment it was the boy delivering the post, quickly and swiftly the short boy no-more than ten or eleven placed the letters on the bar counter. Returning out the door in no time, only to invite the other guest Harry was rather expecting to see that morning.

“Morning, Mister Thomas Shelby.” Harry spoke again, moving over to the letters on the counter. Flickering through the ones for him, and the others that seemed to come for Dot. Mentally organizing everything in a system of his, Dot’s, mine and his, repeating forever and ever in his head. Gazing over the barmaid’s letters, placing them down on the counter.

“She’s got heaps of letters coming in at the moment… A birthday possibly?” Harry spoke out aloud trying to figure out what exactly made the sudden influx of letters come pouring in. “Unless it’s other friends of hers.. If she has friends.” He commented almost looking like a concerned father about his beloved child, flicking the addresses on the letters. Brows knitting together in confusion, completely unaware of the fact he was speaking out aloud. Exhaustion truly setting in on him.

Thomas Shelby had managed to pull himself together between leaving behind the red-lipped devil of a woman and entering the pub. The encounter might have rattled him, but he could do a damn good job of pretending it had never happened. He waited for the round-faced mail carrier to scurry aside before stepping through the door. Voices drifted towards him. The midday sun had not reached its apex, and yet he was unsurprised to see Harry behind the bar. The man was married to his work. However, he had not expected to stumble across his elder brother. He’d sent John with the papers to allow the kid to walk off his queasiness; he could easily have carried them himself. There sat the folder of documents, but the younger Shelby was nowhere to be seen.

“Hallo, Harry.” Thomas shrugged off his overcoat and tossed it onto the back of a chair. He noted the untouched breakfast tray on the bar, recalled Dot’s comment. The barman was shuffling through a stack of correspondence. “Seems you’ve had an eventful morning.” He made his way to where Arthur sat, clapped a hand on his brother’s shoulder. “Wot the hell happened to bed, eh? Thought you were desperate for sleep.” He gave Arthur an assessing glance. Before him sat a glass of amber liquid. The knuckles of his right hand were glazed in still-tacky blood.

Tommy cuffed his brother across the head. He slid the whiskey glass out of reach and leaned against the bar, arms crossed. “It’s not yet noon, Arthur.” A note of exasperation crept through. He himself might not be the poster child for sobriety, but at least he had his head on straight. The same could not always be said of his eldest brother. “I’m not even going to ask what happened to your ‘and. What I am going to do is to tell you to get your arse back to the betting room. There’s a race tonight, in case you’ve forgotten, and there’s plenty of work what needs doing. The factory’s on break in half an hour, and it’ll be all hands on deck. And, for God’s sake, leave the whiskey. If you see John, tell ‘im I want a word.”

Arthur glanced up at his younger brother Thomas, staring into those gypsy blue eyes. “I ran out of whisky, so headed here. Came ‘cross Dot in a scarp and helped ‘er out. Then, Dot said I could grab a drink on ‘er tab, ‘n act’al lady wanted to pay for a drink for me.” He beamed lightly at the last comment, smiling almost happily like a child. Before averting his gaze from Thomas. “Hav’n’t seen John, but ‘ill let him know.” The eldest Shelby brother grumbled lifting himself out his bar stool, looking to Harry before glancing at the letters. “When is ‘er birthday anyway? Didn’t even know that your wife’s name was Dorothy.. I ‘ought it was Edith.” Arthur commented in a drunken slur, looking at the bartender whom cocked a groomed brow.

“My ex-wife is Edith, Dorothy was to be my daughter-in-law. You’ve met her Arthur, it’s Miss Townley.” Harry stated in a rather tired tone of voice, watching the drunk stumble off his chair. “Just on letters she prefers them to come her under Ralph’s name, then her own. That girl is a bit of mystery…” He stated flipping over one of the letters that looked rather formal, as the envelope embossed. A kangaroo and emu standing by a emblem, the front of the address stamped for some months ago it was sent.

Arthur seemed rather taken aback that Ralph’s girl had been under his nose for quite some time. Wandering off towards the door, the man tucked his bloodied hands into his pocket. “Heading off now.” He stated before wandering out the door of the Garrison. Leaving Harry to sigh looking down at the letters in his hand, worrying if Dot was in any sort of trouble.

Tommy watched his brother disappear around the corner, bell letting out a musical tinkle as the door fell shut. He knew that Arthur could withstand a lot, but he had always been a man of extremes, and the war had broken something inside of him. Once upon a time, his older brother had been his protector, someone to look up to. That had shifted long before puberty. Despite the difference in age, Tommy had always been the thinker, the independent one. A younger Arthur went looking for a father figure in all the wrong places. The current version didn’t seem to know what he was looking for.

“Wot trouble could a country girl be in to get a letter like that… She done something wrong?” Harry mumbled lightly himself before sighing, his dark brows knitted together tightly. Fixated on the letter, before placing it against the other pile of her letters. Shaking his head before combing his hand through his messy strands of hair, slicking it back. Before composing himself taking a deep breath looking at those piercing blue eyes before him. “So, Mister Shelby did you want to speak business?” Harry asked addressing Tommy rather respectively in a formal state.

Tommy looked round at the sound of his name. Nodded curtly. “Shall we?” He gestured to a nearby table, settled into one of the straightbacked chairs. He fixed his gaze on Harry. The barkeep was reliable, and, despite his brusque exterior, a good man. He did not wish for bad blood between them. “So,” he said. “You know why I’m here.” Managing business from the Shelby family apartment had never been ideal, and it had long since reached the level of the ridiculous. Polly’s griping about the dirt tracked from the street to the betting room was reason enough for a move. The Garrison was not intended to be an office, but it was already a routine meeting place for business dealings, and the Blinders needed a legitimate business address as a buffer between their earnings and the accountants.

He rested his elbows on the table, interlaced his fingers. “I want you to stay on as manager. You can keep the apartment, and I’ll give you a fair price.” Whether Harry had any desire to sell the pub had never been on the table.

“Do I get to keep my desired staff, or is that not an option as well? I have other lives that are riding on this too. I hope you understand that Mister Shelby.” Harry spoke gruffly, coughing to clear his throat slightly. The middle-aged man knew that options were not his pick, but he knew that he could at least try to keep his staff in the Garrison because all of them worked extremely hard.

There was no need for Tommy to consider. It was easy to be gracious when it was in your own best interest. “As manager, how you run your pub is your business. The staff can stay. They know the place, and they know what goes on here. Nothing need change, ‘cept on paper.”

“I’m glad to know that I’m able to keep my staff, it would have been bothersome to find others.” Harry regarded with a sigh, it would have been bothersome indeed and time consuming. “The staff are more than capable to learn their place, most already know it within the Garrison. I wouldn’t consider any of them to start any issues for you, Mister Shelby.” He was right about that, his staff knew their places and all fitted in well at the Garrison. Although, whatever they did outside of the hours of their work was none of Harry’s concern.

“Good.” It was clear that Harry cared about his staff, and the business. Tommy found it difficult to understand how a man could pour years of his life into unvarying routine without desire for something more, but then the world needed its barkeeps and serving girls. The Garrison stood at the center of Small Heath morale. “Right. I’ll need the storeroom, and I’ll expect you to field under-the-counter sales and business inquires in my direction. Apart from that, it’ll still be the same old Garrison.” He rose to retrieve the file folder. Withdrew a document, and plopped it in front of Harry. With it he deposited a handsome ballpoint pen from his inside pocket. He tapped a finger on the required field. “Your signature, Harry. Here, and here.”

“You know my son was on the ownership of the Garrison as of eighteen,” Harry stated dryly looking down at Tommy. “His will left Dot's name on the paperwork so you should have her sign over the other part of the document.” The older man stated in a calm voice, picking up the ballpoint pen, uncapping the lip. Holding the pen in his right hand uncomfortably, scribbling his signature down. Turning the paperwork around and pushed it forward resting Tommy's pen back on the paper.

“I thought ownership reverted to you upon his death.” It was an unusual move, to leave a business in the hands of a fiancée, but then Ralph had been an unusual kid. Tommy’s gaze had softened a notch upon mention of Harry’s son. Plenty of boys had died in the war. He’d grown desensitized to death itself, but grieving families were another matter. “Fine. Get Dot to sign when she next comes in, and I’ll stop by for the papers sometime this week.” He hadn’t expected Harry to protest, but he had expected negotiation of some sort. Perhaps the man was smart enough to know that it was futile. Perhaps he didn’t care about the money. Had it been anyone else, Tommy might not have bothered with payment at all, but he needed Harry on his side.

“She'll be in tonight.” Harry confirmed in a light tone. “Or she lives in a small flat near by. The rundown flat at the very top floor.” He stated lightly. “Down in the slums. If you want to get her to sign everything off for you, and processed as soon as possible, I think she’d be happy to do it. Or she not...” Harry frowned thinking over his response to Tommy, scratching his head. “Dorothy is a difficult one, you might have to talk to her if you want her to sign the paperwork. She’s a little unpredictable.” Harry commented in a worried tone of voice. “But if you decide to visit her, can you drop the letters off, Mister Shelby?” He asked not completely sure what decision Thomas Shelby was going to make.

For all those days we have like these...

Last edited:
Bettina Valentina Claudia Rosamond (nee. Schmidt)

Pronunciation:
“Bet-tina Val-en-tina Claud-ia Rosa-Mond”
Nickname(s) or Known As:
Bet -
Affectionate nickname fleshed from Bettina’s family and adopted by her husband. Presently in 1919 the only person that calls her that is her love Horace, whose been mentally wasting away.

Mistress Rosamond - Known by the family’s staff as Mistress Rosamond, Bettina has never been one for such a title because of her rather modest background in Austria. But, after the war her thoughts towards it have never mellowed, Bet normally just lets the staff call her want they wish and doesn’t cause any issues with it. After all, her main concerns are her main concerns are Horace’s and her children, the generation that will lead on their father’s legacy more so give Horace something to stay living for, if not for her sake.

Madame - Loyal patrons of the Rosamond’s Pleasure House establishment, often refer to her as the Madame as she’s more often or not seen dealing with the business. Bettina has never seemed bothered by this respective title.

Mrs. Rosamond - Often addressed by business partners, or police that she sells information to. Personally doesn’t really like people calling her Mrs. Rosamond because in her heart she’ll always be a Schmidt.

Temptress - A teasing nickname that her husband calls her when Bettina manages to seduce him. Often referring to her as his Temptress in passionate moments or leading up to such a time.

Date of Birth:
9th September,1891 (28 years old)

Birthplace:
Vienna, Austria

Nationality/Ethnicity:
Austrian, Austro-Hungarian.

Personal Motto:
Live for the new day, and pray for a better future.

Quotes:
“The war may have broken my home, and shattered the heart of my husband. But it will not take me, it didn’t then, nor will it ever.”

“Our children are the breath of tomorrow, Mister Shelby. My proposal was to assist the expansion of the Shelby Empire, so our blood doesn’t crust and run dry with the coming turf wars but rise up as the victors. Much like my parents had done before me by ensuring my marriage to Horace.”

“You call it murder, I call it being in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“Horace, God chose you to be my husband the moment I was born. Things might not have been simple in the beginning remember? We said our vows in a moments that didn’t promise certainty and a future of happiness, yet look at those glorious children we have. They’re our purpose to carry on now. For the sake of their future.”

“Mister Sabini, always a pleasure really. So what can I do for a drug fucked, loose canon such as yourself?”

“Birmingham, it’s quite different from what I’m used to… But it will have to do.”

Currently -
Matriarch to the Rosamond family, runner of the family business between her husband. Furthermore the boss of the illegal operations of the Rosamond’s family; Drug Dealing, Illegal Sales on the English Blackmarket, Professional Assassins, Criminal Setups, Covert Operations with Staff, Selling Information (between police or other gangs), and Privately Running a Pleasure House.

Formerly - Spy for the British Intelligence during the duration of the Great War, posted in the unstable city of Vienna. Before becoming a spy she married her husband Horace Rosamond, though kept her maiden name in Vienna because it was matter of safety.

Reliable Skills Mastered:

• Fully mastered the following languages; German, Hungarian, French, Slovenian and English.
  • Capable spy - Able to change accent, dialect, pitch, and general appearance with the training she has received.
  • Multi-tasking - The perks of being a mother has shown Bettina is quite the multi-tasker dealing with children not getting along as well as business.
  • High level of education - mastering reading, writing and mathematics at a young age.
  • Capable of making bombs and weapons for junk. Much like different types of bombs from the cheapest and crappiest of materials.
  • Quiet the actress - To survive Bet has learnt a great deal about playing pretend emotions and actions.
  • Able to hold her own in a fight, even against much larger people. Because of certain techniques she’d mastered in the time of being a spy.
Weapons of Choice:
  • Mauser C96 - Semi-Automatic Pistol
  • Steyr Model 1907 (M1907) - Self-Loading Pistol
  • A Capsule of Cyanide - For if she’s caught in the wrong hands. Kept within a small locket that she always wears, that was a heirloom that was passed down in the generations of her family.
***​
Social Status:
Wife of a known veteran whom was left paralyzed, had five child, four of which are still living.

Marital Status:
Arranged Marriage to Horace Rosamond (since. 1908)

Issue:
  • Archibald ‘Archie’ Gilbert Rosamond, aged 10 years old (born April, 1909)
  • Jeremiah ‘Jerry’ Rowland Rosamond, aged 8 years old (born August, 1911)
  • Septimus Vincent Rosamond, aged 7 years old (born September, 1912)
  • Julius Hiram Rosamond, stillborn (born April, 1913)
  • Henrietta Priscilla Myra Schmidt-Rosamond, aged 4 (born February, 1915)- Bettina found out she was pregnant with her fifth child while undercover giving her sometime more to hide under, as pretending she was wedded to her second-cousin during the time.
***​
Schmidt & Rosamond Family History:
Respective families that had alliances going back decades. The English family of Rosamond and Austrian family of Schmidt, decided to join their families together with an arranged marriage. This was arranged at the birth of the youngest and only daughter of the Schmidt family, Bettina Valentina Claudia Schmidt.

Drawn up in agreement between Horace’s grandfather and Bettina’s parents, the two rather underground operating families agreed to expand their business relations through marriage. They were to be married when the young Schmidt girl turned seventeen. Till then, the two would marry to stop them from running or dispising one another.

On the 13th of July 1908, after much preparation Horace and Bettina married. The newlyweds were a sign of good luck between the two families so they partied, not truly caring if the pair loved one another. Bet was seventeen years of age, and her husband Horace was twenty-one so it made finding a level playing ground difficult to establish for the young couple. Even language was a barrier, and caused some emotional strain between the pair. But, doing at they must the marriage was rightly consummated, and about September 1908 shortly after the lonely young woman found out she was carrying her husband’s child, which made both families overjoyed.

While her first pregnancy Mistress Rosamond as her husband’s maids called her, learnt English slowly and weakly. Gaining more of her knowledge of her husband, and comfort in his company on the harder days. Most mornings she’d wake at the side of her husband caressing her swelling stomach, trying to soothe the child growing within her, hoping to allow it’s mother some more sleep. Though, Horace respectively worked hard on the family business, he worried for his young wife’s health and the risks that came with childbirth as it was still a risk even with the best aid they could afford.

By the following year, in the middle of April 1909 their first son was born after long hours of labouring. Horace named their first son Archibald after his late father. The exhausted young mother agreed, as long as, Gilbert became his second name. After her father whom died from influenza in the later stages of her pregnancy. As a couple they had gained more of a solid relationship through the birth of their first son, often doing their most to experience with the young boy they fondly called ‘Archie’ together.

Everything thrived with the booming family, and excelling business that the two families had worked so hard to maintain. Bet took her place at her husband’s side after the birth of their third son Septimius Vincent. As she felt that she was needed to assist her husband in opening up some further expansion plans for the family business. Which was when their first pleasure house was opened up in White Chapel, by the time their four and final son was born Julius Hiram whom was stillborn, Bet was struck by the brief of the loss after it had left her fighting for her own due to infection.

Horace felt his wife begin to slip away even after passing the infection, and recovering. Her grief had caused her to neglect looking after herself, and moving up in the family business. It took months of her state to improve, and then the officials came knocking on their town house door with an order to take Mrs. Rosamond into custody under suspicions of her being an Austro-Hungarian spy. Truth be told the young woman was cleared of not being a spy, yet was tasked a mission even her husband couldn’t know about. To spy on officials and check in on the general life in Austria throughout the war.

To others it looked like she was just being deported, and thrown away for good. Separated pained Georgiana, but the realisation that she was once more pregnant with her husband’s child made her commit to the course, and fight to protect the chance of going home to meet her love once more. Protecting her cover, one of her second-cousins stepped up and took the role of her husband in a chaotic time of Austria. Acting as her support, and companion in that time, even though she remained loyal to a fault with Horace.

Sending word rarely through to her husband, managing to get a letter with a photograph of her and their first daughter to him when she was born in February of 1915. Her daughter was raised in Austria much like her mother was, though when the war ended she went home with her mother to England. The reunion with husband, and sons was said to be something of her dreams one of the notable times she was seen sobbing in public. War had broken so many people, and it had robbed her husband of his ability to walk.

Moving to head of the Rosamond household at her husband condition, Bettina became a strong-minded figure. Loyalty never faltering from her family and the business. Though, since she had spent some time away from her young children, when she came home her sons struggled to reconnect with her. Which has caused resentment toward members of authority such as Mr. Winston Churchill. Henrietta fell into alignment with her siblings quite easily though, her brothers holding a sense of endearment towards their youngest sibling.

Horace was depressed from the war, and lost in the mindset of those days when he was able. A depression that almost lead to his suicide, but Bettina stopped him at the right time. Supporting her husband through his woes, and the struggles that he now faced many rich men began to approach her trying to take her under their wing as their mistress or lover. Yet, she refused. The grown woman of twenty-eight had her family and business to worry about.

Reaching out to the Peaky Blinders as a wish to push an Alliance, Bettina has offered herself at the disposal of Thomas Shelby in order to keep her unwell husband alive. Willingly doing whatever the Shelby brother wishes of her to do, much like she did at the age of seventeen with her husband ten years ago. To benefit her parents then, but now her husband and children.

***​
Personality Traits:

Loyal - It is a spoken trait of the Schmidt family that loyalty means everything. Bettina possesses this trait and it could quite possibly be her own downfall. If there was any dog that could explain the level of loyalty Bet held for her family and close friends it would be the German Shepherd. She’s always there for the people that need her in the lines of business and personal relationships.

A downfall of her loyal personality is that she has a bad habit of forming a bias for the people she cares about. Though, after time and energy in thinking through situation she’d often see the other side to the story.

Bettina often struggles with people that can’t grasp the importance of loyalty. In one of the views that really personally erks her is when a spouse, or lover can’t seem to hold a level of loyalty. Inturn people that she knows are like this aren’t respected by her.

Loving & Devoted - Love has what kept Bet alive throughout the war, in various ways. After the separation from her children after their father was taken to fight at war her need to get back to her children has truly shown through. Finding ways to get in contact with them even countries away from them, from morse code message on their birthdays through agents, cards and letters when their little sister was born. She found no matter the distance she’d do anything for them, making sure they were taken care of and watched by her workers.

Finally at the war’s end Bettina took all the time in the world around her, trying to make up for the lost time with her children. Even if her debications to work called, the mother always made sure to have time with her family. Driving them out to the countryside on holy days, and having a picnic. Getting some assistance on those days to make sure her husband’s wheelchair could come along too.

During the long cold nights she stays by her husband’s side, speaking with him about his worries and fears. In the comfort of their own privacy in their bedroom. Soothing her husband lovingly when he crumbles with his fears and the thoughts about topic of discussion.

Bettina has accepted what has happened to her husband, and loves him no-less because of his condition. Nor will she ever let him feel that he’s a burden to her.

Business Orientated - From a early age Bettina has been raised about the importance of Good Business, and how to keep that kind of business. Forming and solidifying alliances with other gangs and powerful people.

Originally she was believed to be a quiet observer by her husband’s side during the early days of their marriage. On some notable occasions with Darby Sabini apparent King of the Underground in London. Yet, she very quickly out-stepped those thoughts made by others. Becoming a rather ambitious rival that looked for alliances in many places, even the most unlikely. More impressively those business endeavours with the most unlikely have more often proved the most successful for the Rosamond Family.

Bettina’s charming wit, and surprising amount of scarcaims have also helped on many occasions with known sexiest. The business woman is more than happy to take her success as an example of what women can do outside of a kitchen or nursery. Or more blunty not lying in bed for their husband’s to please themselves with. She openly recognizes that this is now the time for change as women have proved themselves rather useful at holding up the fort during the war, why should they be tucked away in their kitchens again?

She hopes to make a larger place for women within the world, and the people she works around. Bet believes it's important for her daughter to know, and understand that she doesn’t have to be a simple house wife.

Intelligent - Gifted the highest and best education that Bettina could afford in a considerably wealthy family had its up sides. But not all of her intellect came from the education from schools, and professional tutors. From a young age Bettina learnt what he family business was, and how she could use that to her advantage in any background. Her adaptive personality has allowed her brain survive the worse of conditions, most of all back in the war.

She always holds more cards at her disposal, and uses them with great care which has been part of the reason she's respected by the paranoid Sabini, and hasn't had any trouble from them.

Mothering - Extremely capable at being a mother, Bettina from a young age helped people in Austria with delivering and raising their children before having any of her own. Now that she is a mother of her own, and a busy business woman, Bet tries to balance her life to be there for her children, often taking them with her when it came to travelling her children often stuck by her. Her eldest son has now begun to hand out some of her letters to people she wishes to meet along with his little sister Henrietta, often putting up that it was just children sending letters that their father or mother wants to pay off something. Giving her business a little more of an innocent face before the person reads the letter.

Outside of work hours she often enjoys spending time with her children in the country-side, having a picnic, or joyous times. When she or her husband aren't with her children they are all watched with respective body guards that she appointed after years of service, trust and loyalty. If those guards slip up she's more than happy to execute them herself to ensure the safety of their children.

Archibald is often in her company for business day now because of the fact he's the heir to the Rosamond legacy, yet Henrietta is also there so she learns that woman have just as much strength as men. It was the way her father raised her in Vienna, Austria as a child also.

Excellent Spy - As a young woman married into a family quickly in a foreign country, Bettina became quite the observer over time watching on from the distance. Never able to be detected when entering from room to room, the young woman seemingly would float through atmospheres rather nicely, able to observe and get information from her targets without them even noticing. Bettina's acting skills are also something that made the young woman in places of high class, to the lowest of class between the many roles she could play.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
[fieldbox=Fraeya of Alfheim, orchid, dashed, 10, Georgia]

Text to be added
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fraeya of Alfheim, orchid, dashed, 10, Georgia] Vanahiem's chaos had grown into a ever challenging feet that required the aid of Asgard and the All Father. A sight that Fraeya of the fallen realm of Alfheim never expected to see in her life time. Yet, it had almost appeared fate had brought the warriors of Asgard there, to the position where the young surviving Light Elf hid. Some of the warriors were injured from the marauders that raided Vanahiem. Pillaging and mascaraing many innocent lives in their way, marauders set fires in the forests that Fraeya had hidden herself in. The place she had called home since her mother and father hid her there some fifteen years prior when the last Alfheim's Light Elves fell prey to their darker enemies.

Born into the last line of Light Elves, Fraeya was worshipped and protected by the united elves of Alfheim. Daughter of the late King and Queen, Fraeya was none other than a Princess that was to lead her people to safety and unity as Moon Goddess spoke upon her birth. At the sign of danger her people banded together to use their magic to send her away to safety, to their closest neighbouring realm of Vanahiem. Merely a child of four on her own, her only guide being the Goddess of the Moon that watched over the young princess and trained her in the purest form of Light magic. But, Light magic couldn't help her that day as she fled the protections of the forest. Slipping down the banks dressed as a hooded figure, the only thing seen of her was her hair of snow bouncing at her shoulders as ran.

The echoing cries of people haunted her, pulling some children out of the fire of harm Fraeya murmured spells of healing to the injured warriors that were helping and citizens of Vanahiem. Though, she would hide within the shadows quickly after the needed assistance was delivered. Warriors of Vanahiem seemed to be losing their battles upon the beaming rainbow light of the Bi Frost hit the earth in the center-square of the small village that was under attack. Fraeya peered out of her shadows with interest at the quickly fading light and left a hoard of dazzling warriors in its wake. At their front stood a being of golden polished armour his helmet winged, a eye patch covering his left eye that was apparently injured.

A hopeful cry from people in hiding lead the young Princess to believe that they were allies. Asgardians, they called them. The leader at the front was their All Father. They were terms she remembered from when her parents ruled and protected her home realm. Asgard was the leading realm of nine, from what the snow haired Princess remembered in her childhood lessons with the tutors of Alfheim. They were allies her people too, but weren't there when that aid was needed.

Watching the battle rage on, and the day came to a close the smell of the burning forest and blood that filled the streets mixed in her sensitive nostrils. Crowds gathered together in the center offering thanks to the All Father, and warriors that came to their aid. Curious Fraeya kept herself in the shadows watching on quietly, not fully aware that one of the All Father's men was watching her quietly sneaking up on her. Reaching out and grabbing her by the hood, the young light elf of nineteen years screamed in fright. Her hood pulled back unveiled the pale skinned beauty, eyes of the morning blue sky and hair like freshly fallen snow.

Pulling away didn't get the smaller woman anywhere, as the warrior quickly wrapped his arm around her stomach and powerfully lifted her off the ground carrying her towards the large group of people. A first sight people of Vanahiem eyed the elf curiously, noticing her rare fractures and the piercings that were a racial indicator of her ancient heritage. Cursing in elvish before being put on the ground before the All Father the beautiful blue eyed elf stared up at the armoured man confused. She pulled away from the guard, turning back at the being that held her and dragged her into the light from the comfort of the dark.

"She healed our wounds!" Called out a warrior from Vanahiem, standing among the crowd. "Her magic is stronger than any elf I have ever seen, All Father." The warrior stated kneeling at the All Father's feet looking up at him faithfully before turning to look at the girl. "I tried to grab her before when she saved my arm, but she very quickly disappeared soon after healing me. My arm was cut clean off..." He spoke truthfully, looking at Fraeya in a thankful manner.

It was then Odin decided what he should do, taking the young elven maid back with him to Asgard. Because he didn't know if she was a danger or not. Her features were so much like a Dark Elf but apparently Light Elves looked like that also, because once they were one of the same. Some were merely corrupted and others weren't, learning the purest of magic. With a given nod the guard that caught Fraeya once more pulling her hood over her face, as the All Father called a strange name and they were sucked up into the Bi Frost. Hold was firm and tight on her, as she continued to struggle.

When she had her hood lifted from her face once more, her blue eyes blinked quickly looking around curiously. A tall stranger stood before them, and greeted the returned soldiers before looking towards her with surprise. By his side was a proudly dressed woman, at her side two young men. One a boy of raven hair almost in his adult years, with emerald eyes, which she could sense something different but magical about him. The other a blonde haired, blue eyed young man not far passed the age of twenty. His presence was much more like the All Father's and almost arrogant in a sense.

[/fieldbox]

Finished Product...

Heidi Emilia Annabeth Von Ludwig
no-lightbox
Nights like these when the winds bit bitterly with each howling scream unleashed from the tree branches. Lady Heidi Von Ludwig would have much rathered to be warm and uninjured. But, fate wasn't that kind. She needed to run from the creatures that guarded the asylum she was thrown into after displeasing her father. Gripping the bloodied wound at her stomach, that stained her clothing causing her throat to burn with a new found hunger. Starved and deprived of blood, the newly born vampire was running from the vampires that made her into one of them, a creature walking of the night. Howling of wolves that loyally followed after the vampires were the most concerning part of her chase thus far.

After all, one of the wolves was the reason she was bleeding so heavily. Due to catching Heidi off guard in her chase, and gripping hard and fast against her stitched stomach. Which refused to heal even when she was turned, because of the stubborn newborn vampire refusing to drink blood from another woman that was going as her offering. Climbing over logs and fallen trees grew harder and harder with the more blood she lost. Her heart raised when she noticed a tall tower in the distance, as a hidden mansion came into her line of view. Further, she drew the vaguer and delayed her impulses became. Gripping the metal gates, the woman stained the metal with cold sticky blood as she pushed her way through a small gap.

Death was seemingly looking gazing upon the tired and wary vampiress, whom stumbled towards the courtyard before collapsing in the rain. Raindrops hitting her cold cheeks, blood mixing with the puddles beneath her weakening body. Echoes of howls and yelling from the vampires hunting her drew the small fragile woman into a fright. Her dirty grey convent dress stained a dark wine red, as her beautiful blue eyes began to dull. The only thing keeping her alive, and awake was the final fragments of her human life. A baby's cry that promised the birth of her child after they had cut it out of her, causing Lady Heidi to bleed out. The next thing she remembered before waking once more with this burning in her throat that she still felt in her dying moment was a searing pain in her neck. Where one of the doctors who operated on her bite her deeply on the side of her neck.

Viciously the bite had scarred over, almost looking like she had been attacked by an animal that tore at her neck. The cold of the water droplets was something she couldn't completely feel anymore. Growling and biting at metal was heard as the wolves tried and struggled to get to her. Raising their heads up to the cloudy skies letting out a loud howl allowing their masters to know where their prey was located. Lightning lit up the dull world in the dying woman's eyes, blood was the only thing that stained her nose. Breathing slowed to a minimum, her mouth dry as the burning of her throat began to get too much. Clinging to her last hopes, she prayed from something or someone to save her from the promise of her timely death.

Margaret Ruth Gordon

Date of Birth:
November 4th, 1905
Twenty-Three Years of Age,

Known As:
Valentine Margurite (Birth Name)
Mary or Ruth (Most Common Nickname)
Mary Ruth (Performing Name)
Miss Gordon (Formal Matters)
August's Right-Hand (English Leisure Club)
Madam Gordon, the French Bastard (Insult)

Singer at one of Chicago's Most Prestigious Clubs
Undercover smuggler for the English Leisure Club which is run by a respective gang of outlaws in the English Underground.

Ethnicity:
French

Appearance:
5'3Ft
99lbs
Raven Hair
Umber Brown Eyes

Personality:
Conscientious, Friendly, Fun-loving, Gracious, Hardworking and Romantic

Brief History:
Born in the French city of Nice, daughter of a prostitute and her French customer. The young infant was named Valentine Marguerite, lacking a surname due to her father and mother not being wedded made young Valentine a crying shame of crowds. Though a notable beauty nothing good was to come of a girl that had a whore for a mother. Life was originally very lonely for the girl as her mother often worked long hours to make sure they could eat and lie rather comfortably. By the early age of five, she was considerably skinny and under-fed as her brother was born, meaning there was less food to go around.

Handed over to a children's home after things became too hard for her mother, Valentine was put hard to work doing things for the home. By seven she was adopted by an older couple that owned a farm and needed another helping hand around the place. In her early teens on the farm, sweet Valentine started training in the field of medicine besides her adoptive mother. After all, wounds and infection were most common on farms. Nicknamed Mary by her adoptive family, they often went to using that as her actual name instead of Valentine.

When war broke out Valentine was more a respective and beautiful woman, who enlisted to help the medical field with her vast knowledge by that time. To her credit, the young woman worked very well during the war, but not at no cost. Just before the war she married a Mister Gordon out of pity of his dying state and found her heart broken with the loss of her adoptive parents who were kicked during the German's took the Somme. At the end of the war, she decided to move to England to put used to herself and making a new life in a new background.

That's where she came across the gangsters of London's Underground shortly after she started as a singer in one of their private clubs. Forming a quick bond with the gangsters she rose quickly through the ranks and was given a task to transport some alcohol into Chicago. Taking up the cover of a singer in one of the most honoured and respected clubs of Chicago's nightlife, Valentine Margurite was no longer her name, for the sake of safety, she changed it to Margaret Ruth Gordon, keeping her late husband's name. As a wonder to many, she was a French and English singing woman that drew many patrons through the clubs doors and showed up other women who went for the job against her.

[/div]

Full Name: Mildred Annie Frances
Date of Birth: 5th June 1896
Birthplace: South Fremantle, Western Australia
Ethnicity: Caucasian
---

---

Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Hazel
Skin Tone: Fair Complexion
Height: 5’6” ft
Weight: 98 lbs
Scars: Millie on her journey onto the Front, she was burnt in a bombing of a small French town. Covering her left leg the scar, expands downward to her knee. This happened upon her early arrival and leaving a train station that was later bombed. Many young men and women that she travelled with died.
---

Family: Mister and Misses Frances - Lost contact with them while in training to become a nurse, writes letters to them from the Western Front, with the hope that they'd get back to them.
Marital Status: Single
---

Background Information: Mildred 'Millie' Annie, was born in a small family that wasn't very well known. Mister and Misses Frances, loving parents that worked hard to provide for their little family. Millie, as they called their daughter, was youngest born, and almost wildest at heart. From a young age, she made it her job to prove that a girl could do anything she set her mind to, even if it wasn't timely appropriate. In school, she was a little smart for her own good in some ways.

Time went on quickly for the young beauty, she grew into a lady of knowledge, yet she lacked one of the most important things in the time to survive. Which was money? Upon the unsettled times, and the fact that there was a lot of farm land around where she lived, Millie learnt how to care for the sick and injured pretty damn quickly. Her training growing to a more advanced level when a country doctor took her on and trained her like he would a young doctor in training.

By the start of the war, Millie had covered just over three years of training, starting at the age of fifteen, and finishing just before her nineteenth birthday. In this time Mildred was disowned by her father who fell into a deepened depression after the loss of his leg due to a farming accident. Having the thought of his daughter putting herself at risk before she's really lived.

Mildred Annie Frances fell in love with a young man who went off to war. But while on the home front she learnt the cruel reality of how these men died and what they came home to. Disgusted with the pity and shame carried for men coming back, she enlisted as a nurse and left on the next ship heading to Western Front. With time and trust, she worked her way up to becoming an information collector for the officers around her, by travelling into local towns to find hidden messages.

Riding through towns on a push bike at the best, since long periods of time does hurt her past burn injury. A lot of time has since passed for the young woman, and her skills have grown both in the field of medicine and code messages. Moving slowly within the efforts of the allied forces, she was moved between many field hospitals, along with helped moving of many other field hospitals. People here were so different, so scared and lost. Mildred found herself stepping into a nurturing carer very quickly. Helping the aiding of many young families, getting them moved out of troubled zones on trucks with the injured soldiers that couldn’t fight any longer.

Gaining an ability to drive the field ambulances, Millie often found herself needing to stop, the trucks in shadows, and keep the people quiet upon spotting German Soldiers, or heavier artillery. Many young men gain affections for the young Miss Frances, her levelling in skill had put many men back onto the field that no man dared step out onto. By all nature, Mildred had learnt of ways to beat some injuries, and save limps from fearing men.

She could perform surgery in the tightest of conditions and often did. Being a nurse from the Western Front of the war meant that she… Had no choice by to think on her feet. Yet, through the many young men she’s worked with she has gained a reputation for still being the most well natured they have dealt with. Often going out of her way to report deaths, and sending off finally pieces to the dying soldier’s family.

db796a305a3a8b666ec774f75c813849.jpg

Full Name: Odilia Pandora Mouse
Date of Birth: 25th December
Birthplace: Forest of Wonderland
Ethnicity: Wonder Shifter
Species: Shifter - Human
---
Hair Colour: Mixed Tones – Mainly white, brown and grey.
Eye Colour: (Human Form): Ice Blue – (Mouse Form): Black
Skin Tone: Fair
Height: 5’9”Ft
Weight: 98lbs
Scars: None
---
Family:
Adoptive Father – The Mad Hatter.
Adoptive Mother – Elizabeth Grace Hatter
Sister – Alys May Hatter
Birth Mother – Munmkin Alys-Pandora Mouse
---
Background Information: Odilia was born shortly after young Elizabeth arrived in Wonderland. Elizabeth was in short time knowing her mother became a companion and good friend. They both protected each other while the rebellion of the Queen of Hearts. Upon her mother’s killing blow, Odilia a mere infant was taken into the care of Elizabeth the girl of Alice’s world.

Safely placed under the Mad Hatter’s protection, saddened at the loss of his friend Dormouse, he promised to protect the young infant. Never letting go of that promise. Odilia became like a daughter to him. Her second mother being Elizabeth who Hatter grew to love dearly in the time of looking after the young shifter. An eye for mischief and trouble, she lived a lovely life of tea parties. At the final overthrowing of the Queen of Hearts, peace slowly grew within the world again.

By the age of nine she welcomed a sister into the world, Alys… Odilia remembered the arguments over naming the little girl after Alice who had left Wonderland behind years ago. The young girl had quickly learnt that Elizabeth had been second to Hatter’s affections, and naming their daughter after the woman she fell second best to scared her. Finally, it seemed her adoptive mother gave in to it, due to Odilia’s late mother had Alys as a second name. So, in memory of her Alys, Odilia’s sister was given the name and spelling of her late mother’s name.

The bond between her and Alys had been never weakened, by anyone. They were sisters at the heart. No one would lose each other. With time, she became more and more protective of her sister when she grew ill, and when people claimed her maddened. Their escapes led them to a part of the forest in Wonderland where her sweet little sister could cry, and disappear. Her sister didn’t belong in Wonderland, like her adoptive mother, and they did what they could to fit in.

Each night it seemed to become something both herself and her sister would do. Wander out into the forest, the older her sister got, the quicker it was safe for Odilia to guard her sister from one of her pockets. Though if the find was ever to come she’d strike her enemies and whatever was a danger to her little sister Alys. For the mean time though, she’d enjoy watching the fairies in the night world their magic. Often watching her sister sing to them as a ‘thank you’.

mallymkun_by_kitez.jpg
Artist Credit: 'Mallymkun by Kitez

IMG_3765.jpg

Full Name: Alys May Hatter
Date of Birth: 14th February
Birthplace: Hatter's Residence, Wonderland
Ethnicity: Wonder
Species: Human
---
Hair Colour: Bright Red
Eye Colour: Golden Brown
Skin Tone: Fair - Slight blistering due to the onset of Mercury Poisoning. Looks a bit like eczema. Alys also got a tattoo when her skin started to clear up a little bit.
Height: 5"6ft
Scars: Alys has blistering scars on her hands and skin from the effects of Mercury has had on her skin. Almost looking like a common skin condition. Due to the dislike of what it has done to her skin, she covers with a white chalk like based makeup.
---
Family:
Father - The Mad Hatter, had a great love for his daughter as her charming manner reminded him of his friend Alice, and the woman that he married shortly after Alice left Wonderland. Similar mannerisms and characteristic of Alice was found in his wife, as she found herself wandering into Wonderland upon the years of war within Wonderland.

Mother – Elizabeth Grace Hatter (nee. Lupin), a loving mother. A woman that fell into Wonderland during a time of rebelling from her family and life. Caught within the hard times of Wonderland, Elizabeth was saved by the Mad Hatter during hunts for Alice were carried out by the Queen of Hearts.
---
Aliases:
Mistress Hatter
Little Miss Mad
Mad Hatter
Crazy Tea Cup
--
Background Information: Born in the time of peace for people of Wonderland, years after the Queen of Hearts was overthrown by people in Wonderland. This time was like the calm after the storm, after all the dispanned riots and madnesses that ended with the bloodshed of many in the streets. Safety once more was ensured. With the White Queen taking to raising the now King of Hearts, watching over him and governing the land closely watching the young man's manner. So nothing would become as it was. Alys's mother and father married in this time of peace and welcomed her into the world a year after their wedding.

Alys was one of the youngest offspring from the famous characters from Wonderland. Due to the time, they were in her father was always busy with business and had a limited time for her and her mother. So Alys was spent a lot of her childhood years with her mother, listening to stories of the world and land beyond Wonderland. How madness didn't run everyone, yes, there were mad people. But most were normal. This world fascinated Alys, and she longed to go out there and meet the many people that she believed her mother know.

With time, she began telling people her thoughts of the world outside of Wonderland, and they proclaimed her the new Mad Hatter. Angered by people laughing at her, Alys fell into making hats like her father. What good was a child of a Hatter meant to be out of the business? The Lead and Mercury quickly began to affect Alys, with random outbursts hitting her and bothering her. Slowly her mother began giving her a drug that she called 'pixie dust' to help her daughter recover from the poison in her system. The effects of the medication have slowly begun to take better effect on her.

She's slowly going back to her normal and romantic self. But her ideas of a world beyond Wonderland has earnt her the title of mad, and that wasn't going to change anything. Alys finds herself enjoying tea parties on the edge of the forest, and her friends often join her. Mainly Dormouse, March Hare and Cheshire. Let’s be honest, she didn't care for the King of Hearts or the late White Rabbit.

She lives her days along calmly, drinking tea. Dressed as the female edition of her father. Completed with the chalk white makeup. Fitting into the design of Wonderland, her real face has become a rare appearance without the unnatural makeup.

108a1275dbcefe464bac80a8eb635782--red-hair-blue-eyes-curly-red-hair.jpg
b857934250eac656b4d3856a200c800e--redhead-makeup-natural-redhead.jpg
766975_1309955425776_full.jpg

Full Name: Elizabeth Edwards
Date of Birth: 25th December 1781
Birthplace: Richmond, Yorkshire.
Species: Demi-Goddess

---

Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Sky Blue
Height: 5"8 Ft
Scars: Elizabeth has a small birthmark under her left breast, it is the shape of a tree, as she gets older it seems the birthmark grows leaves and root. More so with her mother’s abilities settling into her body. As she is to grow into the next figure and Goddess of Life.

---

Family:
  • Aamira Goddess of Life (Birth Mother) - Through a night of her cruel pleasure, she casted a spell over a poor merchant, wishing him to bed her. From their passionate love making a child of half cast was created. Aamira used this child to try tear the man away from his wife, but when it didn’t happen she had the child and abandoned her for dead. Only for the man and his wife to take the infant Elizabeth in.
  • Mr & Mrs Woods (Father Blood Related) & (Adoptive Mother) - Charming loving couple that learnt to get passed the hurt that came from Elizabeth’s existence. Knowing they could never blame a beautiful innocent child like her.... Upon Elizabeth’s four years, they died of the plague, leaving Elizabeth alone.
Marital Status: Widowed
---

Daydreaming-image-daydreaming-36547537-388-500.jpg

Name: Osunna ‘Daughter of the Sea & Moon’
Ethical Background: Atlantean
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Bright Sky Blue
Build: Slim – Light muscular development on favouring her legs, torso and arm due to duelling with other citizens of Atlantis.

Background Information: Born into one of the most powerful royal family’s in the known world, Osunna was feared by the world, even by the very world of the Atlantean incestuous royal family. From the beginning, she was the only one who was to become the Empress of this trading continent, ruled by her older brother’s side, fully because of her leading personality.

Yet, the thought of marrying her brother discussed her none the less. Mainly because of her wide age gap, and longing to travel. Falling in love wasn’t a choice though, she was to marry and become the mother to the future nobility of her own country. Upon her seventeenth year, she decided to run away from her land and country as it had fallen into war and terror due to her brother’s ruling.

Stowing away on a ship heading to Egypt, she found herself in the ports of Alexandra. Around people that looked like nothing she had seen before.

Personal Items:

• A necklace made from an Atlantean crystal, that has the believed ability to keep all the people of Atlantis in great health, and prolong their lives by a couple hundred years.
  • White gold crown, the best shade for her looks, and the trait martial for Atlantean royals. It’s almost like a headband, gently sitting on her head neatly behind her curls. The detailing shows that it’s forged to look like small spears pointing upwards, to make it accustomed to her mother’s favourite weapon.
  • Satchel bag which holds all her personal items when not worn, always resting on her shoulder.
Attire:

• Often believed to be a chiton that was commonly used within the society in ancient Greece. Yet, her clothing is made from light chiffon fabric, and has long sleeves that flow out regally. This gown is worn in many colours by women in her society, though due to her class level and marital status; she wears the colour white, with white gold threading and trimming.
  • Sandals that are made from the finest of leather, wrapping up her legs to just under her kneecap.
  • Hunting for a sport with strangers and family.
  • Attending the marketplaces of Atlantis
  • Adventuring new lands when available to do so.
  • Playing musical instruments and singing privately to herself

Dislikes:

• Overly charming people
  • Someone trying to take her freedom away
  • Being forced to marry family members to keep the bloodline pure.
  • Watching her homeland die out.
cris-ortega-ice-queen.jpg

Full Name: Edith Camelia Eddison
Date of Birth: Brussels, Belgium.
Birthplace: 1st September 1918
---

Hair Colour: Burnette
Eye Colour: Deep Blue
Height: 5”1 Ft
---

Family: Daughter born to her late husband, holds a lot of her father’s features and Edith’s. One of Edith’s final family members, taken into the countryside for safety. Edith very rarely hears news about her daughter’s well-being.
Marital Status: Widowed – Husband was killed in action (fighter pilot), shot down over Germany.
---

Background Information: Miss Edith Camelia was born in Brussels, Belgium in the final months of the Great War. While her family were in hiding still fearing the German Soldiers, that roamed around the city. The snuck across the board into France. With aid of some people, they were housed till the end of the war.

Moving to England shortly after with her family they settled on a farm, in the country's south. This is where she met her childhood friend and future husband. They lived together closely up until the day they married, actually forced into married due to Edith's carrying of his child. Not that it seemed to bother the two lover birds.

Aged twenty-one Britain and France declared war on Germany which leads to the separation of Edith and husband due to his responsibilities in the war. Their young daughter only a few weeks old when she last saw her father. Edith's work was mainly focusing on the health and safety of her daughter, and maintaining their family cottage and farm lands.

Months at a time Edith would hear from her husband through letters or possibly get a phone call when he was in the city. With time their relationship was growing distance. Her husband had started a relationship with a young woman who was working in the London War Office. Which deeply upset Edith, but more so the pain came when he was declared shot down over Germany.

The very week she got the notice, she found herself saving the life of a badly injured German soldier, that crashed in the countryside fields one cold winter morning. Still grieving her husband's loss, she didn't know what to do, she knew it unkind to leave a man dying so she helped him. Now facing a dangerous thought of what to do if she was caught helping him. Would she lose her child forever? Would she go to prison?

e8c737d9d4b7f6600ac884808212aaf3.jpg

Full Name: Audrey Gale
Date of Birth: 23rd April 1952
Birthplace: South Fremantle, Western Australia.
---

Eye Colour: Sky Blue
Height: 5”6 Ft
Weight: 111lbs
---

Family: Not in Contact Family disagreement
---

Background Information: A girl of her time, Audrey never chasing too much drama, she’s always been one for peace and quiet. Not like other young girls her age, growing up she was more of a loner… She got enough out of life being alone.

From early life, her parents divorced due to disagreements that put pressure on their family life and everyone around them. In this time, Audrey was raised by her grandparents with the hope that one of her parents would pick her up one day. But they didn’t. This was where she learnt very quickly who loved her and didn’t in her life.

Unfortunate events lead her grandparents not being able to take care of her anymore, and she was sent to a home run by nuns. From late childhood, to early adulthood she was there, with time passing she was able to leave and move onto study. Moving onto studying nursing upon the men being sent away to Vietnam. She herself going, volunteering as medical staff.

While in Vietnam she was stationed in a poor village, heading the people with the crippling injuries or illness they faced. Falling in love with a soldier that also stayed back to protect her so she could make sure everything was progressing okay with the village people.

f27f3a8a5d3656e6c70d0d61921dfd98.jpg

Full Name: Fabienne Victoria Wilhelm
Date of Birth: 26th August 1996
Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
Species: Werewolf
---

Eye Colour: Golden (unique family trait)
Skin Tone: Fair – Unlikely to tan.
Height: 5”8 Ft
Weight: 111lbs
Scars: Fabienne has a considerably large bite wound from a wolf that attacked her when she was coming home from school as a child, shortly after moving to America. This wolf had the curse of a were-wolf at its DNA changed her into one of them upon contact with her blood.
---

Family: Both parents deceased after an accident in the first few years of moving to America…
Marital Status: Single (Unmated)
Pack: Hasn’t been in one, or ever welcomed to join a pack. Considered a bit of a lone wolf.
---

Background Information: Born in a small hospital in Berlin, Germany. Fabienne was a welcome arrival in her family, though unexpected due to the major complex nature of her birth and development in her mother’s womb. Fabienne’s parents were still young when she born, both being in their late teens upon her arrival, but both parents seemed more than able to take care of their child. Full truth, they loved her a little too much in some senses, engaging in an overly protective nature.

When she was four years of age, her parents decided to move to America for better job opportunities were being offered in their fields of work. The journey was an emotional one, leaving all her friends and family that remained in Germany behind. To a young girl of her age, nothing but misfortune began to follow her upon her settling in the small country-side town her parents brought a house in.

Wolf attacks were rare in this area, even with the vast woodlands following through the landscape. Aged six, just over a year from moving into the area, Fabienne was attacked by a wolf on a snowy day walking home from the school bus stop. The creature was shot on the letting go of the young girl, but the damage had been done. Leaving a scar on her arms from where the wolf held onto her and shook her around for a while before letting go. Reporters in the area recorded a sense of madness about the creature.

The scale of the attack leaving her in the hospital for a few weeks to fight off infection and run tests in case the wolf held any disease that would affect her. Much to their concern the girl’s condition was alright, her healing rate had increased. Her physical strength had seemed to grow with time, and every full-moon something else came out to play.

Following the first full-moon her family were involved with a traffic accident, that fully tormented the young girl. Being thrown into the foster care system, she moved from house to house. Before breaking out in her early days of adulthood. Though her love life, and freakish nature left her to be a bit of a loner. Now on full moons she finds comfort in wandering through the woodlands of the town she now lives in, finding an odd comfort to her solitude life style.

Human Form:
b304df43bc60c9214a76767bc5dcf0a3.jpg

Wolf Form:
717397~Nice-Portrait-of-a-Dark-Colored-Gray-Wolf-Canis-Lupus-Posters.jpg

Name: Dorothy-Helen Andersen
Date of Birth: 1st April 1997
Studying: History
Background Information: Dorothy-Helen was born in Western Australia during the ending few years of the 1990s, though she has always felt a connection to the 1950s and 60s style. From a young age, she dressed in old clothing that her grandmother got for her, and loved it.

Living in an area that she couldn’t express herself Dorothy-Helen managed to win a scholarship to study over in America at the end of her high school career. Studying at one of the top universities, along with finding work at a bar dedicated to the era she loved so much, after being spotted singing to Patti Page while walking in the street once.

Dot, as they call her at the bar, is known to not have many friends, only the people she works with due to her shy and anxious demeanour caused greatly by being bullied throughout her life, because of who she wants to present herself as…

Personality:
Quiet & Reserved – During hours of study, Dorothy-Helen keeps to herself, frightened of the judgement from others around her. Keeping making friends to while she’s at work.
Playful, Talented, Bubbly and Seductive – While at work she becomes a more confident young woman, through her performances she’s a new person. She’s remarked by people as a fun young woman in the wrong era when it comes to her being at work.

819290678ffcbb9e1d73797812bf17f2.jpg

Name: Faye of Winston Church
Ethical Background: Norse
Background Information: Faye was born to a highly respected woman in a local Pagan Forest Tribe, yet her father was actually a Viking who settled upon this land and fell in love Faye's mother Aislin, who was a very powerful Seer who had visions of the future. Aislin married Adrain her Viking lover after she became full with their first of many children, they have altogether nine children, Faye being the nineth and only female. For this Adrain was extra protective and nick-named her his 'little goddess', for she was the mirror image of her mother yet, she had his wild red curly hair, which made him feel proud as she was the only child of his that had his molten locks.

Aislin was rather sickly through the visions took her energy from her when they came, the one she feared the most was of something happening to Faye, as she had a vision of a little fawn (Faye) being chased by wolves (British Christians), and her running towards her mother, then all Aislin saw was flames. Confiding to her love he swore her, they would move Faye to a Viking village to wed a Viking when she was old enough, though a week later their lifes were torn apart when Faye and Aislin was taken away from the forest. Luckily Adrain and Faye's eight brothers got away safely.

Faye was five when they reached the Church of the people who took her and mother from her home land, she had spent months in prison carriages sobbing by her mother's side, as her mother comforted her. They were tortured at the church and Faye's feet were broken in the time of her torture against the famous 'Boot'. Rumours of her mother's talent had speard about her being a Seer, which in their eyes (the Christians) meant she was a witch. It took them months to break through to them what they were going to do to Aislin if one of them broke. Faye was but a child she didn't understand, though her mother did. Aislin asked Faye to confess one day during the daily torture, as she couldn't bare to see her poor child hurt anymore and told her that it'd help them both if Faye confessed to Aislin being a witch.

The trail was set upon that day Faye cried those words, the words her mother told her to, the worlds of a woman who wished to free her daughter from anymore hurt, yet she never thought the Christians would be so cruel to set her daughter tied to a stick, while they tried Aislin for witchcraft therefore sentencing her to burn at the stake. Aislin's last moments were filled with her little Fawn screaming for her mother, as Aislin whispered her finale pray to the Gods and Goddesses she loved so dearly, to have pity and mercy upon her child. Aislin died ten minutes after the sentence was started, and she was taken down from the stake by a couple of villagers who believed she deserved a burial, when the people of the church left, they buried her in a field of flowers.

Faye was taken back to the church and treated for the injuries she had, and then her punishment for being raised as a Pagan child was to become a nun, loyal to the God all feared. She was never to lay with a man, for the church feared she'd bare a demon who would punish them for what they did to her and her mother. So they were harsh on her, and beat her mother's tongue from her, and tort her Latin, so they knew what she was saying. On church walks through the towns she would be closely guarded by a nun each side of her, as they feared she was a witch like her mother and would plague the village people. When she came back into the Church grounds, she'd do her duties and get flogged if she wasn't good enough.

This happened for years, the abuse because she was different. Slowly, hatered from hurt built up like the scars upon her body. She wasn't watched so much anymore as she felt into acting the innocent virgin, who wanted to be the next 'Mary' for God. Faye often still had nightmares that tormented her at night though. Where her room was in the church was hear screams couldn't be heard when she awoke screaming, the memories that haunted her cruelly. Yet, upon a foggy morning, that was crisp like the winter upon them all, her life changed once more, yet she didn't know if it was for the better or worse.

Other: Holds vision like dreams, like her mother, used to though her ability is a lot stronger, unfortunately, she has never been able to voice her visions through the fear of what might happen to her. Faye is a born Seer like her mother, yet her abilities only appear when she's stressed or frightened about something, where she'll collapse, or fall into a sleep of visions.

f7912923b1a2f4749e7c19275871bb6d.jpg

First Name: Althea
Family Name: N/A
Date of Birth: 17th March, 625 BC (Early Roman Empire)
Ethical Background: Greek
History: Althea was a child of a poor Greek family, the only daughter in a family of boys. Due to a serious number of debts she was sold off to slavers that travelled the known world. By the age of four, she was brought by a highly ranked noble Roman Soldier. Her life was spent as a kitchen slave for the nobility.

Through the years, she grew into a beauty, and many came to desire her, though the family wouldn't dare let her go. Upon meeting a soldier of the nobleman’s, she fell in love with him. It seemed the same for him when he asked for her hand in marriage. Yet again, the masters refused and the Roman Soldier took her away that night.

They didn't get away, being caught not too far out of the city. Throwing the soldier to the arena. Althea couldn't bare the thought of him dying in there so she herself went forward dressed as a man to make sure he survived. Hiding among the other slaves that were waiting to be killed in the arena. Little does anyone know of the skills she has of the hunt.

Personality:
Caring/Selflessness Traits – Althea has always been a young woman who thinks for others over herself. Making sure their health and needs are always met. When her husband is thrown into the Arena, she goes forward to fight for his freedom, putting the risks to her safety aside.

Fighter – From day one she’s been a fighter, born into a poor household meant Althea learnt how to fight for her food, or steal her own food. This coming in the form of hunting small animals like rabbits, and other rodents when she was sold into slavery.

Mothering – Being a slave in the family she served in meant in the years of her working for them, she has learnt to help with their children. Developing a loving bond with their children, and the grandchildren of the family she worked for. This side of her caused a sense of jealously between the mistress of the house in the early days or her child baring years.

Markings/Scars: Through the years of slavery Althea has gained scars from wiping punishments, and upon entering the Arena she gained a cut that healed and left a scar on her right cheek.

9c8d4ba5958b89d81552c184b1040cc4.jpg

Name: Sybil Ebele Andrews
Known As: Death Shock
Date of Birth: 27th November 1998
Occupation: Singer at a retro bar – singing classics from the early 1900s.
Enemy: Unregistered – Doesn’t seem to have one that is completely recorded… Hasn’t been discussed within conversation through the villainess league members that have been captured.
Known Background Information: Born between two known criminals fate wasn’t set out for the best path for the young Sybil Andrews. Her life began with a craving addiction due to her mother’s experimenting with a newly formed drug, which caused a new strand of DNA to develop while she was in the womb. This lead to the ability to develop powers and unbelievable abilities if she was pushed to develop them.

Through her childhood her abilities didn’t develop on their own, like normal children with this strand did. Sybil was a child that didn’t have the right personality to build the ability on her own. She was a child that would be beaten and take the beating because of her weak manner.

Upon becoming a Junior, her parents drug debt caused them to sell Sybil out to a lab of researcher that wanted to know more about this strand of DNA, and what it did in young people that didn’t develop abilities through childhood. They wanted to learn about what explosive pressure would make these children develop their abilities.

Months of experimentation made Sybil’s abilities develop… Which caused her to fear herself, and what she could do to people. Being through one of the experiments she accidently killed a scientist.

Finally, the organisation that took her own became bored with her case, and threw her out like trash. Barely alive, broken and beaten. Sybil decided to go home to see her parents, who in a fit of rage she accidently killed them, and everyone else who lived in their apartment through an electrical explosion.

Sybil dropped off the radar for years, until she joined university. Finding a friend of hers from her childhood who she pushed away after gaining her abilities. She was able to reconnect with him, falling in love with him, being able to love him like she did before becoming who she was now…

Yet she knows that he’s a hero… Where she has become a villain.

Motives for Behaviour:

• Getting the organisation that created her back, for her treatment (leaving her for dead), torture and to stop them from doing that to other people.
  • An anger towards all the people that labelled her a villain after taking down the organisation that hurt her. When she planned to make a fresh start after destroying the people who made her a weapon. Yet, when the media painted her as the villain she broke and decided if they thought of her in that light she’d become one.
  • Her parents and people like her parents who sell their children out.
Markings/Tattoos: Experiment number was tattooed on her wrist when testing began, she likes to keep this hidden. Though it was seen by a hero she was confronted by once, who reported it to the watch board for villains… The tattoo number reads: 167892

Abilities:

Electrical Powers – Sybil has the ability to control and manipulate electrical power, whether it’s overloading any technological device, or summing a 10,000-volt charge of lightning to devastate her opponents, etc.

Flash Speed – Her speed is how she gets away, not flight. Her rate of speed is noted as a ‘flash speed’ due to appearing for the slightest second before disappearing at the flash of light.

High-level Intelligence – Sybil is able to think her way out of issues, and situations quickly. In the risk of capture or harm.

Team member(s): Riot, Condo, Green Witch & Lady Huntress

Appearance: Light weight material full-body suit (covers from feet to neck) – uses a sliver, grey and black colouring that almost has a scaling design that helps her abilities pass through the fabric easily. Black gloves, boots and face mask – to complete the look.

2082ffcfa123caba0e82f97aa6158e6c.jpg