Dust and Steam

Ren was quick on the rebound. That's one suspicious character. Obviously vying for attention. In a place filled with colorfully dressed people not hiding their identity, he would stand out.

"Oi," He called to their direction. Luckily, he wasn't seated so far from them. To get the hooded man's attention, he threw him one of the rice cakes he had in his things. "Welcome aboard." Ren called randomly. "You know where the toilets are, dude?"

Stalling had him right where the girl and the hooded man were. His hand was readily clutched at his sword that was strapped behind him. "I mean you probably know enough about this ship since you walked in like it's yours then leaving like you know all the exits."

Kyra looked up. It looked like there was a commotion brewing. Pale colored eyes trained themselves on the situation as she soaked up as much information as she could from the brief scene. Why where the other two students harassing the cloaked man? I mean sure, it was weird that he was cloaked to begin with, but he might just be a staff member looking over this year's students. She highly doubted anyone ominous would have gotten on the shuttle to Beacon. She glanced around the transport. After all, if it was just him, the odds were so not in his favor should he decide to attack.

Areiz glanced at the new person who approached. He's the one who yelled out..well...at least now this guy's stuck. She thought silently. "He's not answering any questions." She said sarcastically, still watching the hooded man with narrow eyes. "And maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, sir, but nevertheless I do not believe you have the right to sneak around like you are unless you're up to something." She said, crossing her arms and stepping slightly closer, one hand held on the strap of her backpack. Withing 10 seconds she could have Air in her hand and pointed at the man's head.

The man caught the rice cake that the boy threw to him and held it in his hand. He was a bit confused by the change in the mood it seemed.
"...Down the hallway, second door to the right."
Seeing that he got attention, he suddenly ran down the hallway to the cargo room. At least not every student was after him now. The cargo room would be a dead end, which meant there would be no place to run for him there.
"So much for keeping a low profile huh?"

It took Areiz exactly two seconds to notice the man's sudden movement, and she was after him in a second, standing right behind him. "What did that do?" She asked, looking at him like he made a stupid move, which, in her opinion, he had. However; she had not yet pulled Air out. "I simply asked for a name and why you where sneaking around..no harm done there!" Her temper was flaring.

While running, he yelled back to Areiz.
"Maybe i'm just shy? Ever thought about that? And if you didn't notice, i am not the one who almost drew his weapon."
For someone who wore such inconvenient clothes, he had quite the speed.

Areiz glared, following. "I'm not pulling my weapon!" She threw her hands down, letting her backpack fall to the ground. Nothing in there would break, and if anyone stole it she could hunt them down easily. "See?! Stop running!" She yelled, still following. She wasn't trying to catch up, but she did keep him in sight. "Just STOP!" She yelled, gritting her teeth. What is wrong with him?! I'm not going to hurt him, I don't even have my weapon now!

"Yep, definitely stalk-worthy." Ren declared, watching as the dark-haired girl go after the hooded man. He went too, at a distance. He was bored and interested, and the hooded man smelled of deceit.

"But before anything!" He turned to the other way again, going to the restrooms.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Really? It's just a man..." She muttered. If he wasn't attacking then why bother? She looked over at the other calm girl and yawned. At least there was one other person not freaking out.

Kyra glanced over, as if sensing the other girl's gaze. With a small flashed smile, she inclined her head at the redhead. She watched her for a moment, as if deciding whether or not she should actually approach the girl. Glancing down at her bear, kyra pushed up from the wall and took a couple of steps towards the other girl then tilted her head and paused, letting the stranger decide if she wanted to meet her halfway or not.

Mia tensed up at the girl walking over to her. She looked down and noticed the bear. She smiled; it reminded her of the kinds of stuffed animals her mother would make her. "N-Nice bear..." She stuttered out, taking a step toward her. She cursed herself internally. Of course she continued to be shy around others. Even after school. Though, the school never really helped any.

Kyra glanced back down at her bear and gave it a squeeze.
"Yea it is, my younger siblings gave it to me before my dad shoved a hat on my head." She inclined her head towards the racket going on. "Do you think we should stop them, or just watch for awhile?" She asked. The girl blinked before she turned and held out her hand. "By the way, I'm terribly sorry for not already introducing myself, I'm Kyra, Kyra Claire."

Mia hesitated before taking the hand tentatively. "Mia. Mia Redwood. It's nice to meet you. I-I'd watch for a while. It's more f-fun that way." She said, looking over at the two with a shake of her head. "He's just a man who wants to wear a cloak. It's not like he's hurting anyone."

Kyra shook Mia's hand.
"It's nice to meet you." She murmured even as her eyes went to the same place Mia's had, over at the small group making the most noise right then. A chuckle escaped her lips. "I suppose you're right, " Shew paused, "So, if you were a betting woman, Miss Mia, who would you bet that man was? My money is on a staff member."

"I'd have to agree... S-somebody that a student knows, b-but doesn't want them to know it." She said, thinking. Ethan wouldn't do that. He'd surprise her at the school if he ever tried anything like that. He probably wouldn't though. He was so not getting any for a month the next time she saw him. The jerk.

As the man reached the cargo room, he looked around quickly. There were not much escape ways there, but he spotted a inconveniently placed Air shaft that was high above them. No no mal human would be able to get there without a ladder.
Luckily for him, he was not that normal and suddenly began to jump up on some containers to increase the height he was on, ran a bit to get closer to the biggest one and position himself between it and a wall, used the huge container to wall jump his way up, and smashed feet first through the cover of the Air shaft with his last jump. He was out of sight now, and only the sound of him sliding through could be heard for a moment, until even that sound faded away.

Whoever that man was, was gone now.

Areiz stood below the air shaft. "What...COME BACK HERE?" She yelled. No answer. She shook her head, tapping her foot to ebb away the frustration. "I only wanted a name..God. you'd think I was trying to kill him." She sighed, starting back to pick up her backpack. She pulled it over her shoulder. If he was so scared...what was he hiding? What was he trying to do? Was this a test? She sighed and returned to her place beside the window, staring out, a tight grip on the shoulder of her bag. If she saw that man again, she was going to find out why he ran.

Ren got out, wondering when they really were to land. Expect to be surprised, he was advised. There's got to be something like a test even before they land.

He spotted the dark haired girl at the window and walked over to her. "Where'd he go?" he asked casually.

Areiz turned to face Ren. "Through a vent and away." she sighed, leaning against the rail. "And without a trace of identification..such a shame." She shook her head a little before holding her hand out. "I do not believe we've officially met? I'm Areiz." She cracked a small smile. He seemed fairly friendly.

Taken by surprise at her sudden change of topic, Ren decided to go with it. Allies are useful. "Aeriz, nice name. Ren." He said simply, taking the hand and giving it one shake as he bowed slightly. "You're saying he really ran away? And through the...vent?"