Dusk by Noah [Superpower / End of the World RP] In

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azuremoon

To begin, I haven't been on Iwaku since forever ago! I have a deep muse and I hope you all can help me with it!
(tl;dr Below, but I hope it's not too long for you, lol)

What I have in mind is an original concept based heavily upon the manga, D. Gray Man and the anime adaptation of the same name. What remains of the source material are the factions involved (Exorcists, Noah, and what we will be calling 'devils' instead of 'Akuma'.) From there, merely keep elements of our world and a mature theme and make it our own. In the beginning the world will be very much like the real world - with even more people warning of an upcoming Rapture into the Revelations of the Christian bible. There will be five parts to this story;

When we begin, it will be from our prospective witnessing the Rapture.

After this, the survivors finding one another and starting a civilization

Noticing a physical change in characters, depending on their heritage and relation to Noah and overall morality, but more importantly, the appearance of monsters in the world which will be known as 'devils' or 'demons'.

Fourth will be the good and redeemed awakening a Holy power known as 'Innocence' and the corrupt, or good with a strong genetic link to Noah becoming just that; the Family of Noah. The two are forced to wage war on one another (through some personal reason orchestrated in-character)

Fifth will be the victorious faction beginning to recreate the world in their vision.

After part five, the RP could end, or go on to talk of the survivors of the losing faction regain power or try and join the opposite side.

This is a very basic and shallow run-down of the idea.

END OF TL;DR wasn't that bad, I hope.
Basically, the world is Rapture, demons appear and the survivors are split and forced to fight one another in a holy War.

These ideas will be much deeper delved into, if I believe a following may be interested in going through the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.