1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.

OULEVAR

Let's get you SETTLED IN ,
shall we ?

• RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE DUO BOULEVARD NEIGHBORHOOD.

GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
    1.1 Management may enter apartment at anytime for any reason deemed necessary whether or not Tenant is present. In addition, Management can allow for service professionals to enter the apartment when necessary for repairs and/or maintenance whether or not Tenant is present.
    1.2 An inspection of each apartment interior (whether or not Tenant is present) may be done at random if Management deems necessary.
    1.3 . Management shall deem all items left outside apartments abandoned, and as such are subject to disposal without notice to Tenant. This includes the storage of anything outside of the dwelling without consent from management
    1.4 Tenant is responsible for cleanliness of area in front and inside of their apartment and for any common area used. Please ensure cigarette butts are properly disposed of – including those of your guests. Regularly empty ashtrays.
    1.5 No signs, signals, or advertisements shall be inscribed, exposed on, or placed at any door or window.
    1.6 Respect your neighbors – keep noise level down especially after dark.
    1.7 Tenants shall not make or allow any disturbing noises in or around the apartment by Tenant, family or guests, nor permit anything by such persons which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other Tenants at all times.
    1.8 All musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, etc., are to be played at a volume which will not annoy or disturb other Tenants.
    1.9 The activities and conduct of all Tenants and guests outside the apartment, on the common grounds, parking areas, or any other areas must be reasonable at all times and not annoy or disturb other Tenants. quiet time is from 10:00pm to 7:00am daily.
    1.10 Drunken, belligerent or threatening conduct toward other Tenants, Tenant's visitors, or Management will not be tolerated. Termination of lease may be applied at Management's discretion.
    1.11 Use of illegal drugs is grounds for Immediate Eviction.
    1.12 Disturbances and problems with Tenants, Tenants' guest and/or children may constitute grounds for eviction and lease termination at the sole discretion of Management. Tenant will be given little to no notice to change behavior immediately.
    1.13 All suspicious activities are to be forwarded to Management as soon as possible. Discourage and report all door to door soliciting.
    1.14 All doors and windows must be locked during the absence of Tenant.
    1.15 Animals are absolutely not allowed in Duo Boulevard.
    1.16 Any possessions of weapons/deadly devices will result in an immediate eviction.

POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
    2.1 Proper swimwear must be worn while in the pool and in the pool area. Cut-offs, gym and casual shorts, and thongs are not allowed to be worn.
    2.2 No glass containers are permitted in the pool area. All trash shall be disposed of in trash bins
    2.3 No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed in the pool or the pool area. No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall use the pool or the pool area. Any violation of this rule is cause for immediate eviction.
    2.4 DIVING IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
    2.5 No one is allowed in the pool in any bad weather, especially in snow, thunder, and lightning.
    2.6 Absolutely no animals allowed in the pool area.
    2.7 To insure safety and discourage trespassers, the entry gates to the pool area must remain locked at all times. Each tenant who joins Duo Boulevard will obtain a key to the pool area.
    2.8 Swimming shall be permitted only between the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.

• THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS ROLEPLAY.

1.1. General Iwaku rules and role-playing regulations apply.
    1.2. Minimum posting expectation: Adept. We don't want to see any one-liners here, but that's not to say we expect novels either. Each post in the IC must have at least 10 sentences at the bare minimum.
    1.3. This role-play is not libertine-oriented, so no detailed sex scenes please. When it comes to that, just fade to black.
    1.4. Violence, gore, swearing, and all of that good stuff is allowed here. So go crazy.
    1.5. Please respect and love the people you are roleplaying with. There will be no OOC Drama whatsoever, and that's final.
    1.6. Violation of any of the following rules will result into one (1) warning. After accumulating TWO warnings, you will be immediately removed from the role-play.
    1.7 Diversity and creativity are highly encouraged. There will be no Mary Sues or Gary Stus or whatever you wanna call it. Be creative. Choose different races, sexualities, ethnicities, languages for chrissake.
    1.8 This is a face-claim role-play. In other words, real people pictures only, please!
    1.9 Banners are a must in the IC, and the size limit for these shall be 500x300 pixels (widthxheight). Banners may be GIFs or just plain old jpegs, it's up to you. This is so we know who is playing who during our RP.
    1.10 Relationships are mandatory, but there's no hurry to fill these out after you've been accepted. Participants do not have to plan a relationship with every single character in the role-play. Just one or two relationships with other players will make me as happy as that "Have a nice day!" guy.
    1.11 You can fancy up your skeleton all you want, but keep in mind that this is not all that necessary and won't affect my judgement in any way. Feel free to mess around with the format and coding of your character sheet, because I know I will!
    1.12 Post at least once a week, if you can't make deadlines please let me know, and I'll expect your return with a full and generous heart.
    1.13 DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT. Drop the face of the Earth if you are going to quit this RP. I will lose my mind if I find that someone left without my notice. Please let me know if you're going to leave I swear to goodness I won't go after you if you say that you're going to leave.
    1.14 Have fun. That is all.

[ By posting a SPADE somewhere in your character sheet, you agree to abide by all the rules and regulations (Yes, even the Duo Boulevard ones listed in the INFO tab) I have listed. ]

• YOU WILL BE CREATING TWO CHARACTER SHEETS. ONE IN THE VOICE OF YOUR HUMAN, AND THE OTHER IN THE VOICE OF HIS/HER SPLIT PERSONALITY.

[ A picture or banner of your faceclaim ]
    Name:
    Age (18 being the minimal age you can be.):
    MENTAL Age:
    Ethnicity:
    Language(s) Spoken:
    Personality:
    General Appearance (1+ Paragraphs)
    Biography/History BEFORE coming to Duo Boulevard (2+ Paragraphs)
    Other:

THE INTERVIEW.
    "Welcome to Duo Boulevard (Insert New Tenant's Name Here), I just want to quickly say thank you for partaking in our little test a few months back. Your results were outstanding and you were qualified to join us in the neighborhood. But, before we actually get you into the neighborhood, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

"What are your strengths? They could be anything ranging from physical to mental."

"Obviously the next question I'm going to ask you about is your weaknesses. Again, could be anything from physical to mental."

"Before coming here, how would your friends and family describe you?"

"How do you deal with any stress, pressure, negativity, violence, anxiety, all that good stuff. How do you deal?"

"Last question! Thank god amirite? Do you have any questions for us? I.. I mean me? Here, a pen and paper for you to write any questions you might have down. I as the landlord will be answering all questions around here. You'll be getting my responses in a little parcel once you're all settled in."

"Welcome to Duo Boulevard (Tenant's name). Enjoy yourself."

Last edited:

nZm2ZMm.png

I wanna KICK the door because you make me CRY
But it ain't GANGSTER . . .

DΞΔΝ MICHΔΞL

| AGE: 24 | MENTAL AGE: 20 | LANGUAGES: ENGLISH KOREAN |
| MALE | BISEXUAL | KOREAN |

THΞ LΔNDLORD.

It's neither red nor sweet. It doesn't melt or turn over, break or harden, so it can't feel pain, yearning, regret.
It doesn't have a tip to spin on, it isn't even shapely— just a thick clutch of muscle, lopsided, mute. Still, I feel it inside its cage sounding a dull tattoo: I want, I want— but I can't open it: there's no key. I can't wear it on my sleeve, or tell you from the bottom of it how I feel. Here, it's all yours, now— but you'll have to take me, too.
It's neither red nor sweet. It doesn't melt or turn over, break or harden, so it can't feel pain, yearning, regret.
It doesn't have a tip to spin on, it isn't even shapely— just a thick clutch of muscle, lopsided, mute. Still, I feel it inside its cage sounding a dull tattoo: I want, I want— but I can't open it: there's no key. I can't wear it on my sleeve, or tell you from the bottom of it how I feel. Here, it's all yours, now— but you'll have to take me, too.

FC: JUNG HYUK.

qKZBRkr.png

NOW IF YOU THINK THAT WE GON' bow down
&& RUN ,You got the wrong BITCH ...
▬▬▬▬ ░

ΔUSTIN MICHΔΞL

| AGE: 24 | MENTAL AGE: 19 | LANGUAGES: ENGLISH KOREAN |
| MALE | BISEXUAL | KOREAN |

THΞ LΔNDLORD.

FC: JUNG HYUK.

Last edited:
Reserved for my darling! FC: CL
-CL-DO-YOU-LOVE-ME-M-V-cl-35242791-500-277.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Reserved :)

FC - Fo Porter

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
Reserved--Dhee