FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy ,sci-fi, games (minecraft, pokemon, legend of zelda etc) and super heroes
Hello, I'm kind of looking to get into D&D but have not played at all. It looks interesting and I would really want to get into it but it seems really hard to get into and I'm looking for some help. I don't have a gaming/comic store nearby [The closest one is a 1 and a half hour drive]or the money to get it for now. I think there's enough resources online [I just downloaded the guide as a pdf file] and I'm looking for someone to help me or atleast just give some beginner's tips.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
One thing you really need: a good Dungeon Master. Not sure what else.

Infinatis, read over the guide. Learn the mechanics of the game. Then, go to Roll20.com and look for games that are recruiting for your edition of D&D. Make sure the DM welcomes new players and inform them of the fact that you're a new player and could use help. Most are willing to help you.

• Useful
Reactions: Infinatis
Infinatis, read over the guide. Learn the mechanics of the game. Then, go to Roll20.com and look for games that are recruiting for your edition of D&D. Make sure the DM welcomes new players and inform them of the fact that you're a new player and could use help. Most are willing to help you.

Okay, thanks.