Dungeons & Dragons Game!

Now one thing I want to say about the world and story that I'm building is that almost ANYONE in this story can become either a friend/ally or a foe depending on how you choose to deal with them. And it won't always be pretty cut and dry either. I want there to be a lot of personal morality decisions in this one and other such stuff so..some companions you earn may agree with choices you make and make them more loyal while others will do the opposite. Now there will be some that will be allies regardless of your choices but it can effect just HOW loyal they are. Same with enemies. Some enemies you may find to be reluctant ones. So..I want there to be a lot of thinking and planning in this not just in how the story will play out but with how the world and your companions will react around you.

Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: EldridSmith and Vii
That helps a good deal for a starting character idea, is there any sort of national culture prevalent we should be aware of or those around our home country? If not no worries I was wondering as it just helps me put where my character would be on a more national scale.
Also the information on potential allies and enemies is helpful, I'm now thinking of making a character who is adept at learning cultures and customs to fit in and help make good decisions for the part to inform the face, they'll probably be either a wizard or an artificer.

As for the info on waterdeep it's a few videos I sent to Pride so I'll just add you all to the group.

Glad I could help out. As far as your actual question goes that'll depend on what race your looking to play as. Like the Drow for example. In this world the Drow/dark elves aren't really treated as badly as they are in the DnD world. They are actually referred to as night elves and just live a bit more secluded then the other races. So..they're mysterious but not necessarily hated by any means by the races over all..the only ones that really give them a hard time are the High Elves. A little more on their history can be provided if anyone is planning to play as one but otherwise I'll leave that stuff to be found out during the rp itself. So..it really depends on what race your looking to play as. I hope that answers your question?

Reactions: EldridSmith
Shiny things tomorrow I hope. A lot of my stuff was canceled so... yeah...

@Andy That helps out a bunch in terms of ideas, now as for race I'm not really sure yet it's going to be one of the ideas I had on that list, 'cept drow since I'll be playing that in pride's game

@PrideAscending Shiny things? Sorry to hear that stuff was canceled on you

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Glad that it helps @EldridSmith if you have more questions just feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can. Same for everyone else.

• Thank You
  • Spicy
Reactions: Vii and EldridSmith
@Andy How are things coming on your end?

Working on them. Have the next few days off so hopefully it'll all come together soon.

I'm super excited for my drow paladin as I just got his weapon edited and it looks like a proper drow saber (but moonlight themed)!1624386498384.png

For those looking at the page, we've got one of the two RP's up already and the other will be put up as soon as Andy is ready! 😁

It should hopefully be done soon everyone :) I'm trying to get as much planning done before we get started so that way I can be prepared for any different paths and choices you all may make.

It should hopefully be done soon everyone :) I'm trying to get as much planning done before we get started so that way I can be prepared for any different paths and choices you all may make.
Oh no rush! I was just putting that there for anyone checking out the thread 😄

Reactions: Andy
Oh no rush! I was just putting that there for anyone checking out the thread 😄
I know I was just adding my own little tid bit :)

I kind of just skimmed for the moment because I have to get ready for work, but if you need a player I am always down for some D&D! 💕

I kind of just skimmed for the moment because I have to get ready for work, but if you need a player I am always down for some D&D! 💕
Currently the one group is full, but I know another RP on another site I can link you if you're interested

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray