I'd definitely be interested, though I am a complete D&D newbie. I played Baldur's Gate, though? Does that count?

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Pahn
If this is ever opened, again, I'd definitely be interested in getting an invite. I'd love to do a D&D thing, even though I'm very new to it >.<

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd definitely be interested, though I am a complete D&D newbie. I played Baldur's Gate, though? Does that count?
Hmmmmm more or less counts, this is heavily based on the tabletop RPG, not the derived video games XD Unfortunately though as my previous post mentioned, I have more than enough interest at the moment.
If this is ever opened, again, I'd definitely be interested in getting an invite. I'd love to do a D&D thing, even though I'm very new to it >.<
Keep an eye on the OOC thread that'll happen in the next 3-4 days, I'll definitely post something if I'm in need of more players :3

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
Hehehe

• Ah Seen It
I'd definitely love to do this. I've been looking for things like this on the site to no avail, so I'm really excited.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Is there room for one more or are you guys filled up?

It's pretty full, to be honest! But it's not first come first served, so if you wanna throw your hat in... ;)

It's pretty full, to be honest! But it's not first come first served, so if you wanna throw your hat in... ;)
So how should I apply? Start a character sheet or something like that?

Reactions: Illumi