Dungeons & Dragons: Age of the End (5E Homebrew Campaign) (Interest Check + Rules)

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day

The Story

For at least the past 500,000 years, a great war has been waged between two factions. The noble Ascended, and the Evil Hell Knights. Despite fighting for millennia, neither side has shown neither sign nor interest in stopping until the other has been defeated. Their Struggle has become so great that even the mortal plane has been dragged into the conflict and the world of Terris has fallen into chaos. Now both sides have been taking up mere mortals to join their cause for control over the realms, but who will win this war for the worlds? The Heavenly power of the Ascended? Or the wicked treachery of the Hell Knights? The Fate of Terris, may very well be in your hands. So come forth adventurer, the world of Terris awaits you!

Summary & Rules

This is a Dungeons and Dragons campaign of my design, and one I’ve been wanting to host on this site for a while now. (life just kind of got in my way for a while). The Premise is that the forces of Hell seek to take over the universe in the name of Drehyeadron, the God of Chaos. The Forces of Heaven (run by the other gods) are trying to stop him. The players are just, caught in the middle of it in the background for a while and won’t become major players in the conflict until the story demands it. But if they make the correct choices, they can find them selves joining either faction. (though I recommend NOT Joining the Hell Knights as the ending for doing so, they’ll end up not liking how the campaign ends for them).

Needless to say, this is HEAVILY homebrewed. So I’ll be allowing most homebrew with in reason (just run it by me first so I can look it over). If this is a game that interests you, then have a look at the rules before heading off to the character page to submit your application. Thank you for showing interest by clicking on this thread! (Character creation rules will be on the sign up & OOC Page)

Rules.

1. This story is GARGANTUEN, DO NOT sign up if you aren't going to be committed to what's going on or stick around.

2. Levels and Ability Scores CAN AND WILL rise above 20, this isn't to be cool... this is to keep you ALIVE.

3. Homebrew races and classes ARE allowed, within reason Just run it by me first (preferably over PM).

4. Death plays a big role in the campaign, and will more than likely happen more than once. if you die, don't go anywhere.... because your character isn't done yet.

5. This is a 5E campaign, so knowledge of how 5E works is strongly recommended (this makes it so people ask less questions about how the game works).

6. Needles to say, Don't be a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

7. This game has a LOT of Lore. Be sure to read up on it before making a character.

(I'll have links set up soon, right now I have to write it all out)

OOC and Lore pages are up. Check them out if you are curious/interested... but for now... I sleep.