Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I think we should hold action here to await others.
I am working on a partial summary for this scene where it stands.

If you're interested in this RP, this would be a good moment to enter into the game - either as someone who happens to follow the group of people now heading towards the brutal caravan attack, or another traveler coming up the path behind the overturned wagon, walking into the mix by accident.

Those are the two feasible entrances I can see that makes sense. I suggest one or two people entering here, cause anymore and it'll just be far too much. If two have entered, then anyone else - enter later on after this major scene. You need help jumping in at a good time, just post your charrie and PM me. I'll help get you started.

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
We have the third and second posts! How convenient. You can use the third to keep track of the summary and I can use the second to keep track of the characters.

Oh yea, good idea!

I'm considering requesting a banner for this. Might do it after dinner.

Yea!

And you need to adjust the character sheet to deduct Inquisitor and Kriodine, but mark their charries as NPC's until fate does what it will with them. If you like, if they don't have images for those charries, find some that fit for the banner. Or, we can just not worry about including them in the banner and just go with who is actually posting.

Also, I think I have a plot concept for this RP that works with Inquisitor's initial ideas. I'll send my thoughts to you when I can, AAB, so we can pool our thoughts together. Granted, most of them will alter slightly when more charries, and ideas, enter into the game here. But, we'll have a solid idea on the main back story that will connect all of the unique charrie stories together into one goal that will, eventually, end the entire saga.

Alright, Ad is up - I hope. LOL! Thanks to AAB for the great design!

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
Hmm...is a human, flame elemental, pirate allowed? Or is that too bizarre?

Hehehe...I don't see a problem with that. In fact, bizarre can be a nice element in this. Throw your charrie into the mix and let's see what happens.

I do suggest though, that you prepare your charrie to enter into the group within the first village they're going to reach before they get to their destination. I believe I'm going to give them a little pit stop to regroup, drop off a few members who are no longer participating, and collect a new faces. If you're good with that, then go for it!

Hehehe...I don't see a problem with that. In fact, bizarre can be a nice element in this. Throw your charrie into the mix and let's see what happens.

I do suggest though, that you prepare your charrie to enter into the group within the first village they're going to reach before they get to their destination. I believe I'm going to give them a little pit stop to regroup, drop off a few members who are no longer participating, and collect a new faces. If you're good with that, then go for it!

So just have him be ready at the village? Does waiting in a tavern sound good enough? My characters a big drinker... XD

His name is Axin, by the way.

Perfect! That will work just fine.

Just made my first post. Does it seem ok to you? Is the style and scenery satisfactory?

Yes, it's just dandy! :)

"Pathetic helmet" indeed.
I updated the character list.

HAHA! That's just adorable; like a metal security blanket.

"I figured it was time to move on; I hope that worked."
-what I tried to post yesterday before the internet went down

How about a timeskip to the next town, where we can leave some unresponsives and meet the pirate?

Yea, that was perfect, and sure - time skippy works for me!

I'm seeing that we're getting a lot of views through the banner, but no new players. So, I'm going to go down my friends list and do a few invites. Someone might have space for a little Jump-In. I'm also going to scan through the newcomers and invite them to join - if they can.

Okay, I'll update the summary soon. So, if anyone is interested in joining in, we have an opening up!

The journeying party has stopped at a tavern in a small village.

Bitterblue, the group is now at a town, and they've split up. Who is your character talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.