Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If needed, just do some basic interaction between charries as they travel. They can show progress in traveling a long time down the road with just basic conversation. Really, if you're going to be adventuring with someone, you might want to know a bit about their background and the extent of their skills.

This bit of info can go on without Inquisitor here cause it's not moving the action fully forward, but fleshing out the groups' involvement with each other.

Just a thought..

If needed, just do some basic interaction between charries as they travel. They can show progress in traveling a long time down the road with just basic conversation. Really, if you're going to be adventuring with someone, you might want to know a bit about their background and the extent of their skills.

This bit of info can go on without Inquisitor here cause it's not moving the action fully forward, but fleshing out the groups' involvement with each other.

Just a thought..
Yes, but I was thinking if we keep going without him his character will get ignored for too long. I'm sure Markus would have spoken by now.

I don't understand what Bitterblue is doing. Trae didn't go crazy and she's attacking a guy who just pointed a dagger at his own throat.

Here, here! I've confused as well. So, just to clarify... These are the bits of recent post.

Phi Chisym
His knife dropped to the ground and the man stood in the center of the group, staring past Toma and Serei's shoulders, down the path he'd come from. His eyes widened in a maddened stupor and suddenly, without warning, he let out a psychotically hysterical laugh. Dropping to his knees, the man picked up his dagger and continued to laugh as he pointed it directly towards his throat....

Bitterblue
When the stranger suddenly knocked her down, she immediately got up, drawing her sword as she did. She flew at the stranger, swinging her sword as she did. She quickly cut a deep cut in his left arm, causing the dagger to go flying. Trae was going crazy. "Calm down, Trae." she hissed. Her sword was quickly at the mans throat. She backed him up to a tree, and pushed just hard enough to draw blood. "Who are you, and what do you want?" she snarled at the man.

Emma frowned. She thrust her knee up between his legs as hard as she could. The stranger collapsed in a fit of gasps. "Who are you? What do you want?" She repeated, the tip of her sword against his throat.

My charrie is about to kill himself. So, as Pieter has expressed so smoothly, there's not reason to attack a suicidal maniac - and he's the only one who's actually 'going crazy'. Taking the knife from him and trying to stop him from that action might be best. If you don't mind, Bitterblue, to edit your post so others are not thrown off, that will be great.

I'll just run with your post AAB and move on.

Oh gods, I'm so sorry. Spring break was a lot more eventful than I thought it would be and I wasn't able to get online at all. Glad to see this is still alive though, and it doesn't look like I'm too far behind. I'll try to get a post up either now or tonight. More likely to tonight.

Crap, I'm sorry again guys, I think I'm going to have to drop out. I now have a much larger workload at school and there's more out of school stuff going on, so I have less and less time for this. Do what you will with Mark, and good luck with this. Once again, sorry. :(

I think I'm gonna jump ship as well, have fun and feel free to kill Trae however you like.

Unless we build a new plot as we go & recrut more players. It's possible.

I can, if needed, but only if the few who still want to run this story helps me out. I really have no problem working ideas and twist to move a story along. Actually, for this particular one, my charrie has a nice handful prepared already. But, since the original story creator is stepping aside, then this would be more like a Co-GM situation for the others involved; where was all team up to build plot and the newcomers participate.

On creating a new RP - that's not entirely necessary. This one just started and it's has an open plot already. There's really no reason to start over - just bring newcomers in and run it from where it's at. This is, after all, a jump-in RP. It's meant to just go on and on forever. Whoever jumps in just adds to the scene already in place, and the main plot just grows from it. Nothing major.

If anyone's interested in keeping this going, moving our charries along and slowly building an adventure from where it has already started, just post your yes here so I can remember which charries are still here. If needed, I'll throw up an announcement on my summary page to let everyone know that this is still going, and I'll post up the next summary scene.

Then, when we know which players are no longer going to be here, we can create a new scene later on where they either leave, or is lost, or is killed... Or, if blessed, they can become another player's second charrie, or an NPC charrie for the GM to control. Whatever, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just really serious about keeping RPs going. Too many good ideas die out too fast all because of one issue or another. It happens, right? But, if it's possible to keep one going to some sort of really awesome ending, it's like the best feeling in the world.

Alright. You are the Lady of the Plot, and I will try to assist you. Shall we kill off some NPCs? Who's still playing?

YEA!

I'm checking on the others who have posted recent...

I guess I'll work on a movement for this RP - just to wake things up again.
And just an FYI, I have no concern about setting post schedules.
If your charrie is involved in the scene, let them dance. If they're not, but are getting there, if it makes sense for them to be and keeps the action going in the right direction; let them sing.

I thought we would just leave the NPCs behind instead of bothering to take them with us. Those who follow follow...

No, I was posting that one for the other scene while you were typing yours. Now I'm reading and posting for what you've just sent regarding the caravan attack.
LOL!

No, I was posting that one for the other scene while you were typing yours. Now I'm reading and posting for what you've just sent regarding the caravan attack.
LOL!
I realized that and changed my post, but you were too quick.

Oh! Sorry about that. I was about to post for your response, but I'll check it over to make sure I note your changes.

And I'll slow down. LOL!

Reactions: AAB
Status
Not open for further replies.