Dungeons and Dragons

Ok then. I'll be helping save Darius, since Xeno wouldn't know that the beasties are weak to silver.

Silver working against evil creatures is kind of a standard for the genre. You'd think that a rogue character would be leaning on the fourth wall a little harder.

Okay, Kitti has a relative in hospital, so she's gonna be out for a while.

And I'll assume that Xeno is digging.

So here comes the Monstah Post!

..>Dig...dig...dig. Just assume I continue digging.

*Subs our Kryx with a bulldozer*

Xeno will ignore Angus and continue digging. After all, Xeno is a fiercely loyal person, though he is loyal to few. Other than himself, he's currently only loyal to Shao, Darius, and the late Emperor.

And as for why Xeno doesn't know his arrows work against these things: He's never encountered them before nor can he sense auras the way most spellcasters can.

We wouldn't have this problem if you lot had looted all the silver weapons like a normal party! >:[

Stoopid noble goody-two-shoes characters!

Right, time for the next monstah post!

EDIT: Following Sales's post, anyone who is a demon or undead in disguise, speak up now! Cos you just got splashed! <_< >_>

Hooray for accomplishments!

....Should I post digging?

If I have to post digging, I'll be singing the Digging Song fro Disney's Snowwhite and the 7 Dwarves.

Had to split the post - too many dice rolls.

Okay, Fielli's gonna be losing 1HP a round, unless someone heals or stablizes her. With the boulder blocking half the gorge, you could probably get to her without provoking an AoO, as long as Karwik or Sales keep D3 busy.

... and as long as Angus continues being the party tank... >__>

If anyone's confused about our formation, it's like this.

<table><tr><td>Dem6</td><td>Dem4</td><td>BOULDER</td></tr><tr><td>Dem5</td><td>Angus</td><td>Fielli</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>Dem3</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Sales</td><td></td><td>Karwik</td></tr><tr><td>Xeno</td><td></td><td>Kryx</td></tr></table>​

Hey Asmo-Man, would the fact that the creature's being flanked and its inability to get over the rocks constitute being unable to defend against a sneak attack? I'd really love to know, because I want to be sure that I'm not breaking the rules.

I concur with the concurrent concurrence.

Alrighty then!

Whee! My guy killed a somebody!

Now we just need to pry Archy's character out so she can do her epic heal check technique on Fielli. Looking at how much we're digging up per turn, I'd say that Ayumi would get herself free just barely in time to stabilize the illusionist, assuming that the check works on the first try.

Maybe you ought to detonate a healing bomb first...