Dungeons and Dragons

*Plans to eat those spiders*

Well, I already had plans to set the place on fire using the torches on our way out, so don't get me involved in anything. Until it's time to leave, I'll just stand lookout.

I really should start reading the IC before the OOC...Anyways, I'll try and think of something to do about Jillian.

*Looks through equipment*
Haha! I'm glad I spent the extra money to get an Everburning torch! I knew it would come in handy.

A bit of an overdramatic picture there... but you get the idea.

Time to roll those Reflex Saves.

Mabu, you haven't found any sign of Jillian in the armoury. All you've noticed is a single shortsword that has fallen off a weapons-rack. Nothing else seems to have been disturbed.

Gaagh! I'm a Paladin Smoothie!

Good thing Karwik has a crowbar...

*looks at the amount of damage that Darius took*

Forget a crowbar. We're going to need a mop.

It's just a flesh wound.

Incidentally, by "buried," do you mean that your character is lost forever and not recoverable, or is there a possibility of pulling him out from the evil rocks and setting him back on the adventure?

And if he really is indeed dead, then could your next character be a caster of some kind? With Jillian and Tong gone, we're running a deficit on those.

I've got 4 hitpoints left and you've got a crowbar.

Do the math.

well, he can hold his breath for a while...Or rather, a completely insane amount of time.

If he dies I say we make him...better.

Also this is one seriously unstable mountain. Two rockslides in as many days!

Ah geez, Ayumi is stoned.

*primes the Sacred Crowbar*

It's too bad that Ando died. As another crowbar-based lifeform, he would have really been useful.

Well, Sales is safe. If I had rolled one higher, I could have aided in saving Ayumi. Oh well, we'll be back for them. Oh, and Darius now has an Everburning Torch to keep him company. And it's heatless and consumes no air to boot!

Also this is one seriously unstable mountain. Two rockslides in as many days!
Yes... it's almost as if someone is CAUSING them! -___-

*slaps Archy*

Right, 112XP each for completing the watchpost encounter and surviving the rockslide.

You missed a treasure chest in the sergeant's office which had 80gp inside.

And there was a 2000gp diamond on the crossbowman in the forge (hence why he was trying to hide)

And since Archy didn't add the Sergeant's gemmed dagger to her inventory, I'll assume she left it behind.

You also didn't take the fallen sword in the Armoury which had stolen Jillian's soul, so she's now been captured by the enemy.

I guess I underestimated your treasure-hoarding skills... >__>

And now it's time to dig out the holy people. With the everburning torch and the light spell on my shield, you should be able to find us.

Here's the rules for digging if anyone needs them. Me and Ayumi are each buried under 2000 lbs of rock.

Whoever uses the crowbar can double the amount they shift.

Oh, and there's some demons who don't want you trespassing in their gorge! Due to the circumstances, I'm awarding double XP for this next encounter, so it should get some of you to level 3.

Mabu, I almost forgot. Those arrows you took from the guards are silver-tipped.

And yes, we can rest after this, so no moaning! >:[

Due to the creatures being demons, I assume that they don't have sufficient anatomy for sneak attacks. Guess I'm a digger for today.

Actually, everybody should dig, Kryx with the crowbar. If we're fighting evil creatures, the pally and the cleric are indispensable. Especially with that healing bomb.

Right, i have cast 'Light' which should get rid of that crap 'fighting in darkness' handicap. Full movement, can use Dex bonus and NO 50% chance of missing the target.

Yay, silver arrows! And actually, I was contemplating taking the sword simply because I'm a rogue, but decided against it due to the mountain coming down on us.

But wait, can we dig up the rest of the fort, or was it all swept away? Since we're digging you guys out, there's no reason we can't try a little excavation after you're safe, is there?

Not that I'd actually be looking for anything in particular, cause that would be metagaming.

So, Kryx with the crowbar, and with everyone else digging normally, this will take only two minutes, though if we do it at combat speed, that's roughly 20 rounds, which is a lot...And yes, these are somewhat pointless calculations.

And after looking at the creature's page, I'm pleased to say that they are affected by sneak attack/critical hits. Immunity to them is something important enough that if they were, it would say so.

*Reads Rules for Digging* Wait, my Heavy Load Limit is 100, so 5 times that would be 500 lb per minute...And that means that Kryxm with crowbar...That would be 3000lb. per minute...

-_- I think we should stick with the way Asmo had it. 3000lbs of rock and earth in a minute seems a bit exaggerated...

Sorry, yeah, it's five times your max load.

So, on a round by round basis...

Kryx can shift 150lbs a round
Xeno can shift 50lbs a round
Fielli can shift 58lbs a round
Karwik can shift 58lbs a round
Angus can shift 75lbs a round
Sales can shift 40lbs a round

And double for whoever uses the crowbar.