Dungeons and Dragons

Yeah. As long as you don't try to eat anyone's Familiar, you should be fine.

YAY! DARKNESS AND PSYCHOSIS POSTED!!

And lo... there is something in one of the buildings... what could it be???

EDIT: It seems everyone except Phoenix forgot to update their XP for the last encounter. So I've done all the XP for you now. You all suck.

Next time, you will be god-bolted if you forget. >:[

Actually, I hadn't done it yet cause I wasn't sure if the encounter was truely over yet.

What, the one with the Ravens from a day ago?

Yeah, good call... those Ravens could be just on the verge of regrouping.

Yeah, Xenosis did a hardcore job fighting those ravens. Before he was introduced.

What? Oh, that's what you were talking about. I wasn't even in that one. I thought you were talking about the guards and whatnot.

Respond to noise now plx

Let's see: Killed two mooks. So that's 20 xp.
Looted 3 more mooks and finished looting another. How much would that get me? In particular, what kind of bows and how many arrows?
Oh, and I now have one of their uniforms, just in case.

The bows are shitty shortbows and there's 15 arrows if you want to burden yourself.

Each Mook has a small neck pouch filled with strange herbs.

The first one you killed has a gemmed ring. (Appraise DC15 if you want to waste time appraising it, but you've probably already wasted about 5 minutes with the dragging shenannigans and Sales's horsing around.)

I'll just pocket everything, and snap the shortbows, keeping the one I already looted for myself, unless someone else wants one.

*reads Kitti's post*
...Hey everyone! Let's waste time saddling up horses that we can't use! After that, let's go and sing Kumbaya around a campfire in the middle of the fort while we wait for the cavalry to show up. *fumes*

But but....Kumbaya is my battle song.

:(

Don't bash my culture.

Hey, Asmo, is the fort made mostly of wood? And are the signal torches still lit?

Stone walls, wooden buildings. And yes, all the torches are lit.

Good, good. Burning the building down will definitely slow down their progress. Xenoxis will take care of it when we roll out, and thus will take up the rear during our journey to where ever it may be that we next make camp.

Oh yeah! Who's the rogue? I'm the rogue!

*goes back to missing everything*

Both of us, actually. However, you're more of a thief type, and I'm more of an infiltrator type. Both of us good at what we do.

Okay...

- Jillian and Tong have vanished.

- Anyone who goes near the forgehouse will take a +1 Attack of Opportunity from a heavy crossbow.

- Coda is running away.

- Ayumi has just found a key on the Sergeant.

- The enemy cavalry will be here in 5 minutes.

It's decision time. What do we do?

I figure that key is for Kryx's cuffs, so I suggest we have Fielli casts an ilussion or some shit to distract the cavalry for a while, while Darius and Xenoxis go in and check the armory and the forge, the rest of us can possibly set up an ambush since the cavalry aren't exactly mongolians...

Right?