Dungeons and Dragons: Age of The End (5E Homebrew Campaign)(Sign-Up & OOC)

Reactions: EldridSmith
@LuluBunny No rush! Just focusing on getting better, and I hope you do soon!

1566166428.essenceofrapture_allo_adopts_d_-_web.png

Bwahaha! I've found one! What do you all think? =D

Yes! I am feeling much better. Just in the healing process now. I'm working on a post tonight :D

@EldridSmith

@LuluBunny I'm so glad to hear you're doing much better! I look forward to reading your post once it's up! 😁

Reactions: Lulunopia
I'm not trying to rush anyone or anything like that in the slightest I'm honestly just curious if all we're doing is waiting for some people to get their introduction posts in before we move on? I'm excited for this but I can't help but get worried for the life of an rp when there's no life for it after so long.

Reactions: EldridSmith and Vii
I hope @LuluBunny is able to post soon provided she's feeling well, but the others who have yet to post I feel may need to be dropped since thing need to move soon lest the RP dies.

Reactions: Vii
@TyranntX I would tend to agree with Eldrid; pending a response from @LuluBunny I would say we move on without the other two we haven't heard a peep from yet as I too was wondering when we were going to advance things.

Reactions: Vii and EldridSmith
Ok um..has anyone heard anything at this point? From anyone? Including Tyrant?

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Happens. I'll be around if this does pick up.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Well I'm still around at least.

Well..I think it's safe to say that this is dead unfortunately :/ which is pretty sad I was really looking forward to this.

I have to concur... a shame to be sure as I too was looking forward to this.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Andy
That being said though if everyone/more people are interested I may be willing to try and start my own adventure like this. I can't say it'll be as amazing as this one may have been but I'd be willing to try and DM something else if I can get enough interested people and a story made up. Hell I may even just pull out one of my 5e books and gm that.

@Andy Sure as long as I can use Torg I'd gladly join!

I don't see why you can't @EldridSmith lol Although If I did my own thing I think I'd have everyone start from level 1 and they wouldn't have the extra bonuses that Tyrant was giving us like the automatic 18 in a stat spot. We'll see what happens.

Well Torg is level 1 and I'll gladly make adjustments, though I'm fine putting in.... what I think was a 16 for his 18