Dungeons and Dragons: Age of The End (5E Homebrew Campaign)(Sign-Up & OOC)

@TyranntX Assuming you're fine with all of the above I've got a character sheet done except for: backstory as I'm hoping to get more info on the three orc clans, his age, and finalizing the details of his background since I need to talk to you about his rank as a soldier (also seeing as this is an everyone vs everyone thing, I was also thinking he could still be an active unit for the military, but up to you). Also what resistances are Orcs given aside from alcohol poisoning?
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2436967

Hmmm, seems a bit incomplete. but seeing as you are wanting to be a part of one of the three great clans of Orc, that's understandable. We can discuss this further over PM if you'd like :)

• Spicy
Reactions: EldridSmith

Attachments

• 1618596468479.png
    1618596468479.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 1618598984510.png
    1618598984510.png
    996.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1618599001777.png
    1618599001777.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
How many people do we need to start if you don't mind my asking?

@TyranntX I got a friend of mine interested, they're going to be playing a half orc barbarian (path of the ancestral guardian) they'll be joining us soon enough 😁

@TyranntX I got a friend of mine interested, they're going to be playing a half orc barbarian (path of the ancestral guardian) they'll be joining us soon enough 😁

I look forward in meeting them, do they plan on being part of the major clans or are they going to be an independent?

I look forward in meeting them, do they plan on being part of the major clans or are they going to be an independent?
They're looking to get a dinosaur partner, so probably the same as me. Of the rest I'm not sure.

They're looking to get a dinosaur partner, so probably the same as me. Of the rest I'm not sure.

So that's Two Hemoth clan members in the same party, THIS will be fun XD

Hi, I'm the friend Eld mentioned. I would like my character to have a Lighting element

Okay then, you are reserved. I look forward into reading your submission

Hate to do this, but I may need to bow out of this one. Depression's suddenly hitting me harder than I thought it would, and that bodes ill for the long haul this story's planning.

Hate to do this, but I may need to bow out of this one. Depression's suddenly hitting me harder than I thought it would, and that bodes ill for the long haul this story's planning.

alright then, sorry to hear about your condition. I hope the best for you

Hi there! This sounds extremely interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. I do have a question about posting frequency from us because I will admit due to my work schedule my posting frequency can change dramatically to sometimes getting a few posts a week in to only getting one or two a month. If that's going to be an issue I don't want to slow things down or anything like that but I would still greatly like to be a part of this either way if it's something that can be worked with.

Hi there! This sounds extremely interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. I do have a question about posting frequency from us because I will admit due to my work schedule my posting frequency can change dramatically to sometimes getting a few posts a week in to only getting one or two a month. If that's going to be an issue I don't want to slow things down or anything like that but I would still greatly like to be a part of this either way if it's something that can be worked with.

That should be fine, since we have a much smaller group I won't enforce a faster posting pace

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Digging this, would love to get in on it

is this still open?

EDIT: also can I only play the races listed or can I perchance play a Changeling?

Digging this, would love to get in on it

is this still open?

EDIT: also can I only play the races listed or can I perchance play a Changeling?

A Changeling is fine, It's just a race that has had no changes

Vinoletta Clariveron.PNG

Name: Vin.
Race: Changeling.

Class: Warlock.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Stats:
  • Strength: 12 (+1)
  • Dexterity: 18 (+4)
  • Constitution: 9 (-1)
  • Intelligence: 15 (+2)
  • Wisdom: 11
  • Charisma: 17 (+3)
Skills:
  • Acrobatics (Dex): 4
  • Animal Handling (Wis): 0
  • Arcana (Int): 2
  • Athletics (Str): 1
  • Deception (Cha) 3
  • History (Int): 2
  • Insight (Wis): 0
  • Intimidation (Cha): 3
  • Investigation (Int): 2
  • Medicine (Wis): 0
  • Nature (Int): 2
  • Perception (Wis): 0
  • Performance (Cha): 3
  • Persuasion (Cha): 3
  • Religion (Int): 2
  • Sleight of Hand (Dex): 4
  • Stealth (Dex): 4
  • Survival (Wis): 0
Languages:
  • Common.
  • Elvish.

Fear: Arachnaphobia (Fear of spiders).
Element: Ice.

Armour Class: 14 (Unarmoured 10 + Dex).
Money: 100 Cp.
Inventory:
  • Common Clothes.
  • Dagger.
  • Backpack:
    • Change of Clothes.
    • Bed Roll.
    • Provisions (5 Days).
    • Water Skin.
    • Tinder Box.
    • Rope (50 Feet).

Biography: Born to a noble family, Vin was raised to be a beautiful and charming daughter. One day to be a bride to another lord as part of some peace treaty or backhanded deal. This was the plan laid out for Vin by her parents. When she was still Lady Vinoletta Clariveron. But little Vinoletta had gone a long time ago. And Vin had been left in her place.

She never knew that her parents came and went about the country house as much as they wanted, hiding as different servants everyday. She knew that her parents had left her so that she may have a chance at a better life. And never knew that she was the child of Changelings, swapped at birth for the baby of a noble family. Vin found out on her eighteenth birthday, when she began changing and shapeshifting. She was no longer Violetta, with the ivory skin and raven hair. Her perfect complexion had turned grey as she watched in the mirror, her black swathe of long hair turned to an ash white. And her birth parents approached her for the first time.

She was told of her true birth. And was told to make a choice, to come back with her parents to live in a Changeling colony, or to continue living with her noble parents in the fancy country house. They hoped for her to choose the noble life, to be safe and happy among them. But Vin could live in deceit. And she could neither trust nor forgive her own parents.

That night Vin ran. She ran from the country house, fleeing into the rain and the night. She had refused to choose either set of parents, either life they had picked for her. Vin would make a life all of her own. In the dark and cold of her first night, she was approached by a stranger. A stranger with a deal, an offer. He gave her the power to fend for herself, to fight for her own life. And in return, all she had to do was talk to a bird every once in a while.

Theme Song: Glitter & Gold, by Barnes Courtney.
Art: By PaolaPieretti on DeviantArt.