Dungeon Splunking Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blacksynth

Original poster
I find myself at a bit of a loss as I can't seem to find any RP's along the lines of traditional fantasy. So I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to collude together some ideas with a medieval'ish fantasy in mind? I mean, for the most part, it's been a long time since I've RP'd and I'm looking to get back into the habit of things with something simple, but familiar. Plus, because of such a hiatus I'm having trouble of coming up with ideas myself and hope another creative individual(s) could really grease the gears into a machine of role-plays.

Grimm needs to get his Groove back. Are you willing to take on this quest and save the world?

I find myself at a bit of a loss as I can't seem to find any RP's along the lines of traditional fantasy. So I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to collude together some ideas with a medieval'ish fantasy in mind? I mean, for the most part, it's been a long time since I've RP'd and I'm looking to get back into the habit of things with something simple, but familiar. Plus, because of such a hiatus I'm having trouble of coming up with ideas myself and hope another creative individual(s) could really grease the gears into a machine of role-plays.

Grimm needs to get his Groove back. Are you willing to take on this quest and save the world?
I'm trying to build a fantasy world. It just started, but maybe you'd like to hop on board and we can talk? I'm personally at a loss for where to actually start haha, so maybe if we work together, we can make something concrete! :)

Only thing is that I have all the information on Discord and I'd prefer to place all my ideas, information, and brainstorm there, if that's okay?

Don't have Discord, but I guess if you send me an invite to your server through PM, I'll join. So sure, I'm interested.

I would be interested in participating in such a roleplay.
I have discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.