Dungeon of Solomon OOC

you guys still taking adventurers?

T_T Thanks for your kindness.

Yeah. The riddle from the hobbit is HARD. If you don't try and figure out what things in the world come in sets of thirty you'll never get it.

As for the riddle in the dungeon, I gave our lovely Lady Amalthea (AKA The Last Unicorn) the answer in case I'm not around :)

*peaks head into ooc*

Wanted to ask before I posted since I have to read and catch up anyways...

Since we have such a diversity of characters...would you guys mind if mine was a Djinn? He'd have very good cunning, wind magic to protect and conceal himself and be able to yield entrapment curses.

Wanted to ask before I posted since I have to read and catch up anyways...

Since we have such a diversity of characters...would you guys mind if mine was a Djinn? He'd have very good cunning, wind magic to protect and conceal himself and be able to yield entrapment curses.
I'm game. This is jump-in anyway, so go ahead!

The hiding behind the gnome is what makes it glorious xD

also sorry for the wait on my post guys, I'll do it when i get home (or perhaps at lunch but shhh don't tell my boss :3)

I am beginning to think that Helka and Lanziver might be the only capable adults/sane ones in that group xD

I mean you've got Bo, who's crazy, Bartholomew who's a kid, Mia who's not very well adjusted to life and Alice who seems a little unable to deal with the Dungeon so far.

Gonna be a pretty interesting party xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
I'd like to see them all come together soon. T-T

*grins* I'm wondering if anyone is going to be brave enough to attempt the riddle :)

I also haven't decided what manner of creature the incorrectly solved riddle has made a call towards. My first impulse is a D&D classic... the Beholder... but Beholders are really, really, really scary!

Well Bale and Assallya need someone to help them now xD. Both elves paralyzed.

Well, Bale might not be. Bale's post was redacted. :) I don't think Bale would have tried to answer the riddle if his player hadn't figured it possible to bluster through. *lol*

No offense intended there. The riddle is a fairly unprecedented role play device on forum threads. I'm rather pleased with the genuine concern regarding it, even more so than any monster.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Rofl...well yeah okay, still thinking it over. Might have him try again xD. But will tell you what I think it is, so that won't happened again xD.

*lol* Someone is missing the point :)

I've only told Amalthea so that she can make sure I don't pull a bait and switch. Some GMs in tabletop roleplaying are evil and have riddles with two answers. No matter which you guess the GM claims it is the other answer.

Hmm...so I wanna have Bevan interact with something or someone but I'm not sure on how to approach it.

Any ideas?

*lol* Someone is missing the point :)

I've only told Amalthea so that she can make sure I don't pull a bait and switch. Some GMs in tabletop roleplaying are evil and have riddles with two answers. No matter which you guess the GM claims it is the other answer.
Well, that's just nice.