Dungeon of Solomon OOC

Guess who's on her "to kill" list! Also, MURDER OF AN INNOCENT BAT IN COLD BLOOD! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I know I came up with the riddle but as I said... I can't solve it! That wouldn't be fair!

I'm going to assume that the pedestal also sends out a call to any local monsters so that they can eat the paralyzed adventurer alive.

ALSO, forgot to add the Announcer's thing at the end until after. Whups. I keep forgetting the commentary.

I was going to have Bale figure the riddle out, but I'm really stumped. I just guessed it was a gnome. They do get shorter as they aged, they are colorful and they do wears one type of hat colors and that's it. Is that right if not NVM.

Well, one hint I will give is that it's not fantasy related. Many on Iwaku don't have fantasy experience so I chose something more common that anyone could be familiar with.

At least you have two characters to make the attempt. *lol*

I once had a GM do a riddle whose answer 2 as "tiamat". Unfortunately half of my group were first time players. They had no clue what Tiamat was. Worse, one of them knew the Babylon Ian myths and argued the case since D&D Tiamat is not the true tiamat.

and... NO... it is not a "gnome". Bale is now paralyzed as well!

Gnomes don't ALWAYS have orange hats :) Also, don't be so literal. *lol*

Oh, and you'll kick yourself when you get it. :bouncy:

Well good luck to everyone else. Bo is near the dungeon where, Mia and the other group is. She is no help xD.

Here's a favourite of mine. You can look up the answer easily enough online. Those of you who have read the hobbit will know it:

Thirty white horses on a red hill; first they stomp, then they chomp, then they stand still

I am. I just can't catch up with the speed of posting and even if Helka was one of the first to come in, she's not really important so if there's a need, I'll kill her any time. Or you guys can kill her.

I still want to participate, though. Sorry about this. Probably timezone difference.

I am. I just can't catch up with the speed of posting and even if Helka was one of the first to come in, she's not really important so if there's a need, I'll kill her any time. Or you guys can kill her.

I still want to participate, though. Sorry about this. Probably timezone difference.
Tbh, you are the main fighter for our little group (You, Me, @Lady Amalthea and @Damien Kriez), so Helka's quite important for the time being.

No rush Mippu, I usually wait for a round of posts before posting again so time difference isn't a problem ^^