Dungeon Crawl! Stylized Adventure (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had some family staying over for the past few days, I good to start posting again tomorrow.

I really don't know how to respond now, because my last post wasn't addressed at all.

I fired a beam of mana at the head of the guy trying to sacrifice that girl.

Er, maybe you missed? Can we pretend it went wide or something?

That would be pretty lame.

Someone else pushing the girl in anyway would work, or something.

Yeah, I totes forgot about this rp, the alert system is being weird and I wasn't receiving alerts for the ic.

Can anybody catch me up?

We are currently fighting bandits, who have summoned a demon to attack us.

Shit probably hit the fan, and James set a bunch of horses on fire.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
*Plays the Recap Song*

O' up we went to the town of Vegas/It was left horrifically ablaze/James took it upon himself to negogiate with the Vegas Magus/Who revealed things about the Carousel they praise/We found ourselves charging deeper down/To avenge the destroyed town/We found the raiders hidden base/It wasn't much of a heroic chase/Then they began a ritual most savage/And from the flames came a Demon who only wished to ravage/Our only hope is Billy Bane!/Billy Bane can he save the day!?

This looks pretty fun from what I've read so far, you guys are still accepting right?

Awesome! I'm gonna finish reading the IC thread then get a character written down.
Is there some sort of 'party role' you think needs filled up? I had a few ideas for characters and that might help narrow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should make what you want to make and we'll work with what we have.

I haven't been able to reply because of real life problems, but I'll get myself caught up in the next few days, I think.

I haven't been able to reply because of real life problems, but I'll get myself caught up in the next few days, I think.

Yeah, I saw on your page. I hope you're doing okay. If you're wondering, we're still on the second half of the episode.

Hmm... I've got my character concept, he's a ghost-whisperer of sorts and a bit of a klutz, but I'm having trouble thinking up all the details. Hopefully I'll have something tonight.

Is your character ready yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.