Dungeon adventure or alchemy story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So I've got two ideas for today. They'll be a little shorter than my usual posts, but I'll do a bit more explanation of the ideas I've got in the actual PMs, as I have a few gaps in the ideas to discuss. (both are based off some anime I've watched recently).

FIRST IDEA- Dungeon crawler:

My first idea is based off of that real silly show (we can definitely make changes, we don't have to follow the show exactly), "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" The gist of the show is that everyone has a 'familia' (sorta like a clan) that is run by a god or goddess (anywhere from Japanese deities, to Norse gods) and adventurers swear themselves to a familia, then adventure with other people in the familia, etc. The gods and goddesses actually came down from the heavens, to enjoy life with humans, as they were bored. The adventure area, the dungeon, is a large tower at the center of the city. The upper floors house a market district of sorts, where you can buy and sell adventure equipment, while below the ground floor is where monsters appear, dropping purple crystals to sell.

Adventurer's have a tattoo on their back which shows their 'status', their stats and whatnot, skills they've learned. But to 'level up', the adventurer has to kill a very strong creature, something like a mini-boss or boss.

The main character is a weak adventurer, the only familia member of a young goddess, and is hopelessly in love with the greatest adventurer, the 'Sword Princess', in a very wealthy and strong familia. Through help from his goddess and friends he meets along the way, he gets stronger and stronger, in hopes to get to the same level as his crush. It took the girl a full year to go from level 1, to level 2. But with a special skill he learned, hidden by his goddess, and a special (overpowered) weapon she had made for him, he managed to get to level 2 in a little more than a month. To put things in perspective.

Anyway, message me and we can discuss this, I don't plan on the story being exactly like the actual story.

SECOND IDEA- Alchemy:

This idea comes off of Fullmetal Alchemist, of course. But since this one's a bit more well known, I'll kinda leave it at that. My idea will be a bit different. Thinking my character is a scientist in the real world (like here), maybe a bit further in the future, and tries to revive his wife through science, who died of cancer. His machine didn't quite work, rather than building a revival chamber, he made a portal and when he goes back in to try and save her body, he falls in with it and gets teleported to the alchemy world. He has to learn alchemy and chase down his wife, who has been revived but is a homunculus now, and destroy her. I was thinking that in this world, he finds the parallel version of his wife, and starts to fall in love again as they're almost perfect copies of each other, his real wife was a mechanical engineer, while the parallel version makes auto mail (and made him new limbs, which he already used prosthetics for).

Anyway, message me and we can discuss this more as well, need to flesh out the ideas more.

Kinks below and a CS for you :)

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (E-J cups), nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(but could come up. Willing to let it go for some rougher scenes), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(18+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably E cup to J cup.):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

Skills/Magic:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.