dun dun DUN

D

Duridun

Original poster
Uh, very sorry about the title. It ought to be like a dramatic sound effect -kind of like: *lightning flashes* *the shadow creeps closer* *woman screams* *dun dun DUN* -to be continued-

Yeah.

'Cause I'm an unfortunately unimaginative person -and also horrendous at self-introductions- I'll be copying the very nice survey for newbies.

What do you prefer to be called? Duri, although Duridundundundun and variations are also warmly accepted. Or anything, really. I don't really mind what I'm called, as long as it's not an insult.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mysterious mystery. Also very mysteriously male, but yeah.

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep! I've been RPing on other sites.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm fine with both, although I have to warn that I am a very awkward person, and there usually needs to be an awkwardness buffer unless you want to absorb all the awkward from me.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? I'd say grassy meadows, but running is exercise, and I suck at that. Also I'd do cherry blossoms, but then the petals fall into your mouth. How sitting in a grassy meadow?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? But it's not English D: I'm sure there're English translations somewhere, though-

A delusional girl spends another day walking by
Worrying about justice for appearances
Victim and herself; blind to her own faults
Egoism and a bullshit stance
'I'm not the bad one; he's the attacker!'

Found it

Also it seems I'm done.

Reactions: firejay1
Hello Duridundundundundundun! People call me Dianananananana! :D Welcome to the site!

Hello, Dianananananana! Woah that was a quick reply. I thought my thread would be sitting in perpetual loneliness for a few days, but here you are. Thank you for the welcome, and you're very nice ewe)b

I am quick when I am awake! 8D

And quicker still when you're asleep, probably. Sleep-typing! You could be one of a kind.

Diana is actually a creation of mine. She's really just a series of cats that know how to type. It wasn't easy but it gets the job done.

Welcome.

Reactions: firejay1
Good to know that cats can type. I must find out how to create some of my own.

Thank you very much for the welcome.

Hi! Nice to meet you! *random greeting. :D

Nice to meet you too! Random greetings are great :>