DUMPITY DUMP DUMP (NO POSTING)

M

MiNaGi

Original poster
Juuuuuuuust to make a little clarification post!

This is, I dunno if I'd call it testing, but I'm going to post character sheets that I make on the go. I want to log down my own progress in terms of this, and I want to be able to see if I'm getting any better in design etc. as I go on. So I'm going to post some finished character sheets.

The characters aren't up to use, but if my simple and lame templates are of interest to you, you're fully allowed to use them!

The dividers I use are from a stockpile that I collect from all over the internet, and if there's any interest in getting these pictures, I would gladly share with you my album, just send me a message ~

✯ ┆ I TRY TO FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO TELL YOU MY FEELINGS BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE

biuVVt.gif

W0oHBO.gif

biuVVt.gif

THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL SO I WAIT FOR YOU YOU'RE SO PRECIOUS IT'S SCARY
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
DEWufe.gif

[ Nicknames ] Kira-chan
[ Age ] 20
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male
[ Sexual Orientation ] Homosexual

LCSgOT.gif

I don't need a picture perfect love

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )
DEWufe.gif

[ Shy & Nervous ] Kirara isn't very good when he meets people for the first time. He usually reacts very timidly under first introductions, coming off as quite anxious for a person with a past like himself. He's not very well-versed in interacting with people. He was usually left to his own devices, people only interacting with him when he was training and taking lessons. When he finally got out of his house after all of those years, he was all on his own. When he was suddenly forced to go out into the big world on his own, he was a little overwhelmed. This has spouted nervousness and borderline anxiety when it comes to big crowds of people. He's easily talked over when a lot of other people are there, and pulls himself back from the conversation when there's too many people. While he's able to talk in smaller doses with a smaller amount of people, he really gets nervous when it's crowds of people.

[ Bubbly and Kind ] After many years of being treated coldly, Kirara slowly realized that he never wanted others to feel the way that he did back then. He doesn't want anyone to feel left behind. From then on, he has tried to work on being kind to other people. When he got to the next town, he tried to train some of these skills. He treated the people he met with kindness, and the responses that met him made him happier than ever before. He had never thought that just showing that he wasn't a bad person would get him something that good in return. Since then, he started to get happier and happier with his life, and now he sports a bubbly personality in most situations, showing his kindness whenever and wherever he can. While he does have problems when it comes to big crowds of people, he always makes sure to let people know that he cares about them. He interacts with everyone around him, right from the people at home to the lady down in the store in town. He likes to let them know that he appreciates the fact that they're there.

[ "Battle Mode" ] There's another side of Kirara that he rarely shows to anyone. He has been raised as a warrior, and that still lies deep within him. Despite the fact that he wants to be kind and happy, there is a switch inside him that happens to get switched on every now and then. When that happens, he will usually lose all kind of hesitation in his being, his stone-cold nature surfacing. In this state, he has even taken lives only to regret it immensely afterwards. There's not much that can bring him back down from this state, and it is usually triggered if he sees someone hurting the ones he cares about or things similar to that. When stuff like that happens, he will coldly draw his sword to protect those he cares about. He doesn't like it himself when he turns this switch on, but there's nothing he can do about it, and the best thing he can do is to learn to control it. He hopes that one day, he will be able to bring out this calmness at will, and that he will be able to use it to his advantage in battle without hurting people unintentionally.

LCSgOT.gif

Just let me stay by your side

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )
DEWufe.gif

Kirara lived a rather isolated life with his family in the country. He was part of a clan of witches trained for battle, and his outstanding abilities with his thunder magic soon made him the center of attention for the whole clan. He was raised to be a swift, effective fighter, and trained in acrobatics before starting on fencing. He has been taught all kinds of battle techniques, and ways to hurt other people using his powers. If he wants to, he can kill whenever he desires. But this "gift" of his soon turned for the worse. Being a clan of battle, obviously they also had enemies, and that night, they took Kirara away.

The clan had attacked their house, but agreed to leave the family alone if they could take Kirara with them as hostage. They didn't even hesitate. It wasn't as if they couldn't win the battle; but for some reason, they chose to abandon their son to avoid fighting. They had a good chance of winning, yet they did not take the small risk that was of them losing. For some reason, Kirara truly felt betrayed in that moment.

So instead of battling his family, they just ran off with him; and his family never came to look after him. He could've gone back, could've told them he was fine, but after he saw his chance and escaped from the kidnappers, he felt no need to go home again. His family, warriors, had not lifted a finger for his sake, not begged for them not to take him, they had just let him be taken away. It didn't take him long to realize that he was an eyesore to them, and that he was going to be exiled from the clan if he ever went back. They raised him and now they were throwing him away.

These memories were buried deep within, and Kirara started on a new slate as a 14-year old, which was the first time he met Zeros. The two of them had similar personalities and soon got along quite well, enjoying the time they could spend with each other. Around the age of 17, Kirara decided to apply for a job as servant for one of the great Rose Witches; the Pink Rose Witch, Yukari. For some reason, the purple-haired extraordinary man had taken an almost instant liking to Kirara (despite Kirara being scared shitless of Yukari's intense aura) and he had gotten the job with surprising ease.

Since then he has stayed by Yukari's side, and even if he's shy to admit it, he has grown quite fond of Yukari, as well. The man means a lot to him, especially since he has felt more alive than ever since moving into the mansion. Despite Yukari's pervertedness, or his really inappropriate jokes, Kirara found himself gradually becoming close friends with him, and they usually spend all of their time together whenever they can.

LCSgOT.gif

I don't hope for anything more
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )
DEWufe.gif

[ Appearance ] Kirara isn't very tall, standing at around 175cm. He's a slender and pale boy, but has quite some muscle built up despite not appearing that way at first glance. His eyes are a warm, golden color, his face feminine in its features. He looks rather attractive to most, but seems unaware of most of this attention himself. He usually has his hair loose or in a ponytail. It's short in the front and long in the back, sporting a golden blonde color. He has a slender frame; long legs and arms, and he's rather thin. He has a healthy body, mostly, and he's well-trained from the years at home.

Classy and fancy clothes are Kirara's favorite. While he loves to adorn white outfits (like the picture in top) for practical reasons he has to wear a lot of black more often than he desires. And also after the persistence from Yukari that he try wearing something more "sexy", as Yukari would put it. He feels like he is wearing grave attire when he wears black, and tries to spark it up a little, usually with yellow, which compliments his golden eyes and hair. Other than that, he is generally very conscious about what he looks like, and makes sure to look his best at all times, almost, the only exception being when he has to sleep. He likes to have his hair in a ponytail, as it is more practical.

[ Powers and Abilities ] Despite his apparently "gentle" nature, Kirara's powers reflect quite a different story; his main power revolves around electricity and thunder. He can summon thunder at command, shoot electrical charges, and use charged items as weapons. Since his powers are so destructive, Kirara rarely gets into a fight with anyone. He doesn't want anyone to end up getting hurt because of him. He's very scared of himself, knowing that he is not completely in control of his powers. One day, he could wreck havoc, and he needs to learn to control his powers and not let them be affected by his emotional state in the horrible case that he actually gets in an emotional state where he might cause such destruction. Because of all of this, he's usually very careful about magic, and rarely uses it. Because of that he seems more human than most witches.

LCSgOT.gif

But I can't tell you...

OC: MiNaGi | PC: MiNaGi | Coding: FieryCold & MiNaGi(altering)

Last edited by a moderator:

I WANT TO KEEP WORRYING ABOUT MY APPEARANCE JUST A BIT LONGER

EHVYSRe.gif

cz7oSYa.gif

EHVYSRe.gif

NOW, ABOUT THAT WELL FABRICATED STORY YOU HAVE IN YOUR MEMORIES WHAT'S WRONG? YOU'RE PATHETIC
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif

[ Nicknames ] None
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male
[ Sexual Orientation ] Bisexual

8HSSpFw.gif
8HSSpFw.gif

So free and easy-going

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif

[ Confident and Seductive ] Since childhood, Adrian has been raised around people whom he constantly had to fight with (in terms of wits). Over time, he's developed a confidence in his skills within this field, and that he will be able to convince people to do things for him with his skills. Over time, he's perfected these skills to a close to perfect state. His naturally seductive and charming personality draws people to him, and he uses this attention to get the affection he wants. Because of this, most of his relationships are usually shallow and short-lived. He doesn't get into serious relationships because he needs to keep up his facade as a confident person who will do whatever he wants. He has confidence in his ability to seduce people to make them do things for him, or sometimes just to comfort him while he's lonely and deprived of attention. A truly selfish action.

[ Affectionate & Sensitive ] There's another side to Adrian's confident personality, and that is a very needy, affectionate personality. It's not something that he brandishes like a badge, as opposed to his confidence, but it's something that's quickly revealed once you're close to him. He is very affectionate in relationships, and the type of person who will want as much attention as he can possibly get. He wants to be showered with attention and affection in a relationship, and he easily gets bored of people and will end up dumping them. The more he thinks about how much affection he usually needs, the more he considers to get into a serious relationship. He's having difficulties doing this, though, since he hasn't quite found the person that gives him the spark he desires in a relationship. For a long time, he's thought that this was just how everything was supposed to be, that he was simply not suited fro romance, but the more he started to think about it, the more he started really wanting a dream-like romance. For now, though, he can't say that he's yet found that person in his life.

[ Sweet and Romantic ] Over time, Adrian developed a love for romance. He loves thinking about it all of the time, how he will one day find a person who will pamper him with the attention he truly wants. It's something that draws out a different side of him, and something he might or might not decide to use as a charm point in his relationships. The contrast is attractive to some people, and he sometimes makes use of it, and sometimes he doesn't. He is quite sweet around the people that he truly cares about, but when it comes to people he dislikes and people that he straight up hates, he'll be very fake in his way of expressing himself. He doesn't want to show appreciation to people that he doesn't feel deserve it. He wants to change this view of his own, but he's too stubborn to admit that he's been wrong for this long.

8HSSpFw.gif
8HSSpFw.gif

So inexperienced

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif

Adrian was born into the rich and pompous Hastings family. He has never felt very attached to the family in general, and not his sister. She wanted to be supportive of him and generally treated him well while he was still little, but she seemed to resent him more and more as time flew by, because she knew that he was going to be the heir - not her. Obviously, Adrian didn't care about any of this heritage business.

That just made his sister even more angry - not only was he meant to take the place that she felt belonged to her as the older sister, but he also didn't really care about being bestowed with such. Because of that, their strained relationship turned into a full-on rivalry. In general, they were just cruel to each other. And when Adrian was old enough, he obviously hit back. The first thing he did was learn more about Arlo, his sister's supposed fiancé. Adrian had always wondered why Arlo looked so bored when he was with her, and he overheard the boy talking to his parents about dropping this whole engagement business - apparently because they "knew he didn't want that". With that information, he went to his sister and informed her of such.

And later on, he finally figured out why. It was subtle at first, but he noticed that Arlo's eyes were following a male servant around. But as soon as Adrian entered his field of vision, Arlo seemed to notice him more, and suddenly, it came to him. He wasn't the only gay person frequenting this house. He didn't want to break it to his sister just yet. Besides, he hasn't figured out yet whether Arlo would even be interested in him or if he's just drawn by Adrian's natural magnetic attraction on other people.

Regardless, this is one battle he will not lose to his sister.

8HSSpFw.gif
8HSSpFw.gif

No resistance, so reckless
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif
vXxgniC.gif

[ Appearance ] Standing at 178cm, Adrian is a boy of medium height, without the most masculine features to him. His hair is a dirty blonde, a bit long in the back and on the sides, and his eyes glow with a strange, green-yellow light. The color is usually what draws people to look at him like they do, and he likes it for being a trait unique to him. He likes to dress up and is focused lots on fashion. He doesn't abide by fashion trends, though, and likes to wear whatever he wants. His style would definitely be described as feminine in some instances, but mostly it feels androgynous. He doesn't want to conform to whatever rules society might have to how you "should" dress.

Adrian is quite feminine of appearance, with a slender body and big eyes. He looks like a girl to some, but he takes a point in dressing in button-ups and pants. He sometimes wears hats and scarves over his hair, sometimes giving him a more exotic appearance. He only does this for fashion, though. His hair is a dirty blonde, and his eyes have a green hue, but seem kind of white to those who see him. All in all, his appearance is very mysterious to some people, but his physical charm is through the roof.

8HSSpFw.gif
8HSSpFw.gif

My "adolescence"!

✯ ┆ ALTERING BETWEEN EVASIONS, EXCUSES HAVING FUN USING THEM

brHWie0.gif

BlackStar.gif

brHWie0.gif

"YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE" TOO CLICHÉ IT MAKES ME LAUGH
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
barinhas8.gif

[ Name ] Daniel Howard Tyson
[ Nicknames ] Dan

[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male

tumblr_lm8uufCRQ91qijlyoo1_400.gif

For me this is just fine

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )
barinhas8.gif

[ Charming & Attractive ] One of the main reasons that he was first scouted as a model was that someone was caught by his way of carrying himself. He has a charming smile and an attractive appearance. He's usually surrounded by girls when he's out in public, and they're helplessly attracted to him. Whenever girls confess to him, he always makes sure to reject them no matter what. Despite the fact that this might sound rude, he makes sure to play it off nice, and the girls don't hate him for it at all. By doing this, he also maintains a no-jealousy relationship to his female fans. He doesn't want to get too close to anyone because he knows that he's not a person who will be good at relationships.

[ Tsundere ] Although, when he's not showing off to the girls, there's a part of him that comes out. He's usually only like this when he's behind his mask, but sometimes he lets it out in private too. It's something that he wants to hide, obviously. The only word coming close to describing him would be a "tsundere". When he's affectionate towards someone, he will start to get flustered about them, and he kind of hates that. When he gets close to the object of his affection, he will start to get more and more blunt around them, to the point of being rude and teasing. He has a hard time being honest about his feelings, and when he has a crush on someone, he will be unable to be honest about his feelings. He doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone, at least that what he's been telling himself.

[ Seductive & Teasing ] Something that the girls doesn't see is his confidence he has in himself under his mask. He likes to get confident and cocky when he's in his costume, since no one will be there to judge him. He has to keep a straight face when he's just Daniel, so he wants to at least be himself when he's Black Star. When he's Black Star, he's automatically able to say things that he wouldn't normally say, and act in ways he wouldn't normally. It's obvious with how he's treating his partner, with the teasing jokes and inappropriate humor. It's something that he can only do while his identity is secret.

I don't need something like love

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )
barinhas8.gif

Daniel grew up pampered by his parents, but they were quite distant from him, always out working, so even if he got everything he could ever want, he never really felt like he was close to his parents, as if he couldn't quite feel the parental love from them. He got into modeling in middle school, when he was scouted to do an advertisement. From then on, he got extremely popular and was scouted here and there. He works for a model agency now, spending most of his free time with that. He still manages to stay good in school though, not wanting to fall behind just because of his duties.

His time as a superhero has not been very long yet. It has been about five months since he started, but the troublemaker stirring around town doesn't seem to be anywhere near done. They have yet to find where this person is at, fearing that they aren't even in the city or near the city. Their enemy uses pawns to attack them, so they have never actually met the person going against them.

By "they" it refers to him and his partner, Kage, or "Shadow". They fight together, and have done so from the beginning, but don't actually know each other's identities. They have a relationship that involves a lot of teasing and prodding and flirting, but nothing too serious. The two of them get along well and their teamwork is quite good. They are famous in town for what they do.

In real life, Daniel is obviously surrounded by girls, but the person holding his attention is his classmate, Carter. They don't get along at all. But... they don't quite hate each other either. Daniel has a crush on Carter, but believes his love to be one-sided, for obvious reasons. After all, they really don't get along.

Rather than love
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )
barinhas8.gif

[ Appearance ] Daniel is not too tall, not too short, perfect for a model. He has blonde hair that reaches about one or two inches below his shoulders, and he usually has it tied back into a loose ponytail. The messy look is completely on purpose, and brings out the style of his hair very well. He has pale skin, and he makes sure to keep his skin well-treated, as it is a necessity as a model that he look his absolute best as often as possible. His eyes are a shining blue, his features soft like those of a female. He is rarely ever mistaken for a girl, though, with his naturally prince-like aura when he's around other people.

He usually dresses in dark colors, mostly in grey and black if he can get away with it, but he likes to throw in a little color here and there, usually through accessories. He prefers t-shirts over button-ups, but he's often dressed in more formal clothing for photoshoots, depending on the context. He likes to mix up his style as often as he can, although his color scheme doesn't change that much. For shoes, he usually goes with sneakers or mini boots. He likes to keep it practical, and never wears heels (not that he needs to, at all).

[ Contractor ] Its name is Masha and it's a little, round object. It moves around by bouncing on objects, and speaks in a male voice. It is a fan of a female model and wanted to model its next contractor in her image. (Un)fortunately, this contractor turned out to be male. It still went through with the idea, though.
It's mischevious and happy all the time, usually teasing Daniel to no end. It likes to get out when it's not supposed to, usually disturbing him in school, and sometimes it's hard to just talk it off as nothing, and it has been reprimanded by Daniel countless times.

[ Powers & Weapons ] Wind - he can blow something akin to a tornado using a long, baton-like weapon. It can be stretched to his own height, though, so it's not much like a baton at all. He mainly carries his long baton-like weapon, and for finishing off demons, he carries a magic bow and arrow on his back.

His outfit isn't something that he's quite proud of, but there's nothing he can do to help it, since it was Masha's idea in the first place to put him in those kinds of clothes. He has learned to live with it over time, and since no one's going to know his identity anyways....

Isn't simple passion much easier?

✯ ┆ AH, THE WORLD IS SO MONOCHROME, ISN'T IT? SO I WILL SING TO GIVE IT COLOR

skulldivider_1.gif

Blaise-Gideon-Daniels.png

skulldivider_1.gif

THE SECOND ME KNEW THE PRIZE AH, THE WORLD IS SO MISMATCHED, ISN'T IT?
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_inline_ml1c5qSLkI1qz4rgp.gif

[ Nicknames ] Dan
[ Age ] 22
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male

tumblr_lt32l9xyDx1ql1l0v.gif

The third me struggled in a daze

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Cunning & Ruthless ] Whenever Blaise makes any plans, he will not hesitate to trample over other people's feelings. He will not think twice before executing his plan ruthlessly, to the point where most people view him as a demon. He's become brains of his gang in the prison because of his limitless knowledge, and ability to gain new knowledge by means of blackmail and "favors" for the people he usually gets information from. He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants, which makes him bad in terms of being a leader. He needs some freedom to do whatever he wants. His ruthlessness has its core in his sociopathic tendencies. He will do something and not understand why what he did was wrong. He doesn't quite comprehend that people have feelings and will want to feel appreciated and not betrayed.

[ Hot-headed ] On some occasions though, he will lose his patience and calmness, and he'll be quite pissed off. This only happens when certain topics are touched, something that irks him and makes him want to blurt out. He's usually cold in both heart and mind, but when something ignites the inner darkness in him, he can turn into something very, very frightening. There's something terrifying about his anger, a cold anger that doesn't deserve the description "hot-headed". It's not about the hot kind of burning anger, but the cold, fear-inducing anger that will leave anyone shaking on their knees when they see him. He can be unpredictable in this state, and even cruel. He will do anything to get rid of his anger, even being cruel to those around him. He won't stop for anything, not even torture or murder. Therefore you'd best tread carefully; do not make this guy mad, under any circumstance.

[ Skilled & Decieving ] One of the things that Blaise prides himself in is his skillfullness within his subjects. He's a swift, flawless killer and his conning skills are second to no one. He spends hours on end perfecting these skills of his, wanting to use them to his own convenience. He will use his skills in many tasks in life, and not only has he learned some tricks like sabotage and other things to help along his career as a conman, but he's also perfected his acting skills. He had to, in order to decieve people. When he saw his own father drowned in debt from being tricked by those people at the casinos. Blaise didn't want to end up like his father, and decided to flip the tables. Instead of letting himself be decieved, he'd be the one to decieve. If not from the complete neglect of his father, Blaise probably wouldn't have been as badly off as he is right now, but there's no changing that.

The fourth me kept both his arms down

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

Dan's past could definitely be called a broken home. With his father out gambling every night and his mother nowhere in sight, he naturally drifted into bad communities. He started working at a shady casino at age 15, after the owners had seen his skills at acting and lying with a straight face. His ruthless personality and careless actions with lack of empathy soon lead to him getting more... dirty jobs than just swindling people at the casino. The casino was owned by a local gang, and they had the entire underground in town in their grasp - and soon Dan became one of their integrated members.

Dan was hired to "take care" of people. His sneaky ways and ruthlessness soon lead to a career as an assassin for the gang. He must've offed almost 50 people in those three short years - and then, as if fate had decided everything for him, he was caught at age 20.

Surprisingly, he was not sentenced to death. He was sentenced to life because he had taken orders from someone else, and that they wanted to know the leader of the gang's name. Dan knew that he had been betrayed, and if he was looking at life anyways, he thought he could give some information. The gang had long fled the casino, but the evidence of their being there was enough to lighten Dan's sentence.

Because of his dangerous personality, he is kept in level three of the prison. There is no saying when he might do something dangerous again, or manipulate someone. Somehow, he still manages to maintain his positions as the brains of the Cats, despite the guard that follows him around daily. Somehow, he can manage to slip through and pull the strings even from his restrained state.

The fifth me recognized his end
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Blaise isn't quite proud to be feminine, but it is bad to be decieved by his looks. Despite his picture-perfect face and soft, black locks of hair, he's a dangerous person who's not to be messed with. His pale skin makes him look almost sickly, but that's what he gets for being in jail for so long. His eyes are an icy blue, piercing the being of just about anyone he looks at. He might not look much like it, but he's strong, and he hides himself beneath clothes and his short stature. He uses his looks and charms to seduce men, and in his line of work, his appearance comes in quite handy. Women think they can play him for a fool because of his "deer in headlights" appearance, and men who aren't even gay are willing to sleep with him just for his face.

For clothing, he usually wears extremely formal clothing, no matter the situation. It is a habit he developed after working at the casino for so long, even when working undercover. He feels that clothes are a statement, and he wants to make the statement that he is absolutely in control of everything he does. He emits a radiance of complete confidence, no matter what he wears, but he also really looks the parts when he dresses up in his tell-tale black suits for work, adoring shiny, silver accessories for when he's not on jobs.

[ Weapons ] His own mind is his strongest weapon. His acting skills play an important role in everything he does, so he needs to stay sharp and on point. He also knows basic techniques of battling with no weapon in case of emergency, though he has stayed off of the radar so far with his physical strength. He doesn't want to also be physically restrained, which would make it worse than it already is with him in level 3.

[ Contraband ] A pendant hidden away in the neck of his shirt
Five elastic bands strapped on his wrist
A small toolset that he keeps in his biggest trouser pocket. Screwdriver, pliers and such in small scale. For finer crafting in small scale.

[ Crimes ] Murder, fraud

The sixth me surrendered, and the seventh me k i l l e d m e

✯ ┆ HEY, WHEN WILL THE TRAIN TOWARDS "THAT FUTURE I CAST AWAY" COME?

blue_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsq0q_1.png

977ea94a592a1966f3f6038d56ea6df9802b0212da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709135e_zpsjvejialc.png

blue_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsq0q_1.png

NOW, SWEAR "I DON'T BELIEVE IN THINGS LIKE GOD" AND SHOUT OUT "ROCK YOU!"
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_lv00g8DXCp1qc1lz7.gif

[ Nicknames ] Mako
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Female
[
Gender ] Male
[ Sexual Orientation ] Pansexual

3%202.gif

Throw out what few emotions you have

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Reluctant and Timid ] One of the central words in Makoto's being is "reluctant". He's always been a skeptical person, but without being too blunt about it, he ends up just backing away without much of a word. This has worsened his ability to directly say "no" if he is uncomfortable or nervous about something. Sometimes, that helps his growing as a person, and sometimes, he ends up having a bad experience. Another reason why he proceeds to shy away from too much interaction is his "condition". He's too scared that people will figure out, and therefore avoids as many relationships as he can. You can imagine how devastating it was for this guy to enter the Lovers' Club. He was absolutely horrified by the number of people surrounding him. Over time, he's started to get more used to it, but he's still not the most social in the club. He never fails to show up, though, and does his best to battle his urge to run away.

[ Affectionate and Nervous ] Makoto has never hated people at all. He has experienced lots that people will accept him if he truly tries to express himself and also understand them in turn. When he was finally accepted by his parents, he started to get more positive towards others, and had an easier time coming out to his band mates as well. When he did, they were also very friendly and accepting. Since then, he's been happy to have people around him who care about him. He makes sure to show them that they are important to him, and that he appreciates the affection they show for him. At the same time, his nervousness and shyness sometimes prevents him from doing this, as it is embarrassing to suddenly blurt out his appreciation and love for his friends just out of nowhere. Regardless, he does his best, because he truly does love the people around him, despite how nervous he might be.

[ Creative and Serious ] Since early childhood, Makoto has liked experimenting with creative endeavors. When he was little, he liked drawing, and later, once they started practicing music in school, that became his main interest. He was especially interested in the piano, spending hours on end practicing at the piano in the school. After a little while, his teachers started paying attention to what he was doing, and got him signed up for lessons. All the way into high school, he was attending these classes, before his teacher concluded that she could teach him no more. When he started going out to listen to music at the public venues like parks and other places, he encountered the people that would eventually become his fellow band members. He takes things that he's passionate about very seriously, but not to the point that he will be childishly defensive of it.

3%202.gif

Don't remain incomplete, it makes me sick

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

While Makoto's place of birth and family was all normal, his upbringing surely wasn't. What really made everything that bit worse was probably when he realized at the age of 5 that he wanted to be a boy. When he told his parents, he was reprimanded over, and over. This continued for years, and way into his teens, they finally got together and accepted it. Allowed him to cut his hair however he wanted. Wear whatever he wanted. He had felt conformed and controlled for so many years, so to suddenly be free felt entirely good.

They talked to the principal at Bara High School, and Makoto was allowed to enroll as a boy; with a boy's uniform, and the teachers would call on him as if he was a boy. P.E. was a bit of trouble at first, but as long as he made sure to change his clothes without others around, there was no problem.

Since then, Makoto has still yet to tell anyone the truth about everything, scared that they'll react the same way his parents did. It is part of the reason why he's so cautious with people - he doesn't want them getting too close and notice that something is off. He makes sure to attract as little attention as he can, and spends most of his time at school, at home or out with his friends from the band that he plays in.

He's played piano his whole life - it's as natural as breathing to him. He plays the keyboard for the band, and he rarely has so much fun. His band members know the truth about him, but as they're his old friends, he's more safe trusting them.

For some reason or other, though... he managed to get himself into some kind of trouble. That trouble could be called the Lovers' Club, quite simply. Through one way or another, he somehow became a member of this club. This club, meant for hooking people up in romantic relationships.

All he had done was talk to her. That sweet girl. And he'd said that he didn't feel confident talking to others - especially girls. At which point she had gotten a little too excited for his comfort and dragged him off, to where he ended up in the Lovers' Club. He wasn't sure what exactly this girl's idea was, but she said that maybe if he got to observe a lot of people falling in love, then maybe he'd learn a thing or two about talking to girls too. He appreciated the thought, but... what a situation.

3%202.gif

It's the rebellion's starting signal
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Makoto is quite tall despite everything, standing at 180cm. He's a lean person with thin limbs. His hands are delicate, a "musician's fingers", so to speak. His eyes are emerald green, slightly large in his face which has rounded off, feminine features. His hair is black and straightened out. He keeps it short, but with slight length in his bangs and side bangs. His skin is pale and fair, and he makes sure to keep good care of it. He holds a very calm posture, keeping himself looking confident, unless you take him by surprise, to which his parades drop and he will more or less freak out.

While he loves the color blue, he doesn't wear it as much as expected, but he's guaranteed to have something blue on him every day. Other than that, he prefers toned down colors like brown, black, white and grey. He feels like he might look a bit boring, but he doesn't really let himself be bothered by it, and he isn't confident that he can pull off a colorful look. He usually wears either sneakers or combat boots, and he prefers long pants. For shirts, button-ups are a big part of his wardrobe, but he wears other things, too. He likes to put effort into his outfits, because it's another thing contributing to his creativity.

3%202.gif

Now's the time to awaken!

✯ ┆ TRYING TO STOP TRYING TO FIND THE MEANING MAYBE I HAVE NOT YET MATURED

tumblr_lnn19cPyxz1qhizsv.gif

5ed81064a49d03c0aa56a5816ea53dd384183e88da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807090522_zpsp79p7kmn.png

tumblr_lnn19cPyxz1qhizsv.gif

I AM ENTRUSTING MY FEELINGS TO DAYS PAST TIME IS THE ONLY THING I CAN CHASE WILL THOSE DAYS COME BACK SOMEDAY?
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
h.gif

[ Nicknames ] Yuri, Lily
[ Age ] 16
[ Sex ] Female
[
Gender ] Female
[ Sexual Orientation ] Bi
sexual
[ Role in Club ] Info gatherer and professional advice giver

tumblr_m3wubooPD21qapbyt.gif

To my future self of 10 years

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )
h.gif

[ Sweet and Adorable ] If you were to describe Yurica simply, it would be that she is the sweetest of the cakes in the bakery. She will always be smiling and cute in whatever she does, and she dresses in the cutest stuff she can find. She's nice to just about everyone, and she wants to become friends with as many people as possible. She hopes that she will be able to spread happiness by being happy and nice around other people, as compared to how introvert she used to be when she was younger. She believes that she can spread happiness by working hard for others who have trouble smiling. She likes to be able to affect the luves of others in a positive direction, and that is why she spends her life trying to be the nicest person she can be in order to bring happiness to the people around her.

[ Passionate ] Yurica is a very passionate person, despite her normally quiet nature. She's very excited about love and relationships, and whenever people come to her for romantic advice, she is absolutely ecstatic. The fire inside her will ignite and she will become much more passionate than she normally is. Her passionate nature might seem a bit weird and eccentric at first, but the more she does it, the more it will become apparent that she really just truly cares for the people around her. Especially when it comes to helping them in their romantic endeavors. She has a hard time accepting that she is also capable of having relationships herself, and therefore never thinks that she'll be able to find someone just for her. She focuses her passion on finding romantic partners for other people, never admitting that she herself would also like someone to be with. She doesn't have the courage to confess herself, she doesn't have courage to do what she really wants to.

[ Helpful and Respectful ] Ever since she grew up a little more and got over her shyness, she has been very helpful towards other people. She wants to show her appreciation to others because she knows that she will be able to make someone in a better mood by helping them. She usually goes out of her way to show others her appreciation. On several school days, she cooks a lunch for herself and her friends to share together, and seeing how happy it makes her friends, she has continued to do it for a long while. She likes the smiles on her friends' faces when she comes with her lunch on Fridays. Another thing, aside from her kindness and helpfulness, is her respect for other people. She will respect everyone in the way that they wish to be respected, and she's usually very accepting regardless of what kind of person they're talking about.

Are you happy right now?

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )
h.gif

Yurica was born into a normal, loving family. She lived with her parents at home, and she got into daycare just like any other child. But once she was there, she realized that she wasn't really like all of the other kids. When she wasn't very big compared to the other kids. She looked way younger than the rest of them. This continued for many years, until she got into puberty at around 12. She was bullied because of her small size, and she was very timid as a child, so she couldn't say much to it. When her parents realized how badly she was being treated in her school, they decided to move away together to find a new environment for Yurica.

But in the time before that, Yurica had gotten very interested in romantic movies to the point of obsession. She'd immerse herself in the world of the romantic movies, absolutely living herself into the fake universes. Over time, she got a lot of "romantic knowledge" that she writes down in a notebook. She slowly started to want to help others with romantic advice, and a lot of people appreciate what she has done for them. When she realized that her small, useless knowledge could do something for others, even if just give them confidence to do something they wouldn't otherwise have had the courage to do. It makes her happier than anything before that she is able to do something for other people when it comes to romance, even if she can't really find love for herself.

In the meantime, Yurica made a decision that her new home would become a new start. On the first day of school, she dressed up in one of her favorite outfits with ribbons in her hair. confidently introducing herself to her peers. From that day on, she had a huge change in environment. People talked to her more, she had more friends, and her life changed. The more she got involved with other people, the happier she got. The happiness she had been robbed of for so long was finally in her hands. She got more and more social with her friends, and that's when she got out of middle school and enrolled in high school, where she found her destined place in life.

The Lovers' Club. She wouldn't have been able to find herself a better place than that. When someone slipped information to her about this club, she went there right away to get herself signed up. It was the perfect place for someone like her who had lived most of her teenage years giving others advice on love. Immediately, she was accepted into the club and got the role of information gatherer and walking encyclopedia of romance. This way, she has the abilitiy to give people lots of advice just on the run. Regardless of all of her knowledge, she always gets in trouble when she's out doing "missions" for the club, and it's hilarious to see how she usually messes everything up because she gets so flustered.

Right now, she's a happy, integrated member of the Lovers' Club.

To my future self of 10 years
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )
h.gif

[ Appearance ] Yurica has a very petit frame, although she doesn't look young for her age. She has slim legs and arms, and a sweet, round face. Her eyes are grey, but usually give off a shade of purple. She is against wearing makeup all of the time, but she does it in case she is dressing up. Her hair is cut an inch or two above her shoulders, with bangs sweeped to the left. She usually doesn't put her hair up, but she likes to wear bows, hats and hairbands, though, and uses them to decorate her outfit every now and then. Her skin is fair and pale.

She usually wears cute clothing, and prefers dresses and skirts over pants. She likes to wear colors like blue, white, beige and yellow. She usually balances colors in her outfit to not be too eye-catching. because she wants to look like the type of person you can just walk up and talk to. She likes to wear sweaters and mini boots. She's shy when it comes to wearing swimsuits, and doesn't have much confidence in her own appearance. Her biggest focus is to appear appealing in terms of personality. Therefore, she doesn't feel that she needs to be comfident in her appearance, as long as she can be nice to other people.

[ Likes ] Romantic novels, romantic movies, food, cooking, summer, friends, being helpful, family, small & cute animals, Japanese clothes and anything adorable

[ Dislikes ] Rain, cold, dark, when people get mad, disrespectful people, horror movies and frogs

Do you love yourself?

"AN IMPERFECT TALENT" IS THAT REALLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SURVIVE?

png_gem_divider_by_jssanda-d5q8ter_1.png

AresLacour.png

png_gem_divider_by_jssanda-d5q8ter_1.png

IT SEEMS THAT THE PEAK IS CLOSING IN THERE'S NOTHING AHEAD, NO, NO
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_lrb3rxyibO1qapbyt.gif

[ Nicknames ] N/A
[ Age ] 22
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Male

Get right! Get right!

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Caring & Protective ] Ares has always wanted to be a person that people can rely on. Despite his inability to properly interact with his classmates when he was younger, he has an instinct to protect others. He would do anything to help someone in need, even get into fights and get himself into trouble for it. He's bad at social interaction, but he does his best to show that he's someone reliable, despite not quite being able to voice that out loud. He has had to take care of his mother after his dad's work got busy, and he always makes sure to check on her to see that she's alright. He sends her things by mail every now and then if he's unable to reach her. They often have long phone calls where he spends his time talking to her to make her relax. She's worried that his father will come down with stress if he has to continue his new line of work the way he's doing, and Ares needs to be there to reassure her that everything will be alright.

[ Skeptical ] It's not to the point of being unreasonable, but Ares always takes a lot of things into consideration before agreeing to something. He can't handle the "acting before thinking" kinds of people; frankly, they freak him out. He likes to keep everything under control, and just "winging" it is not something he practices. He is really good at hiding this side of him, though, and even when his clients are idiots, he's able to hide his absolute skepticism about their ideas. He can spend his time stressing over things later. Instead, he tries to explain to them why they would need to change their line of thinking if they want their plan to work out. He does lots of jobs, so he has gotten himself a lot of practical knowledge over the years; both as a bodyguard, hunter, adventurer and even detective, in some cases. He's been put to many different tests and over time has learned to spot when someone is about to do something really, really stupid.

[ Awkward & Sweet ] There is another side of Ares, something that doesn't quite come out when he's in a professional environment. It's a side of him that he prefers to hide as best as possible, but sometimes, when he gets a little too friendly with someone, it will spill out. He's adopted this kind of personality from his years in school where he didn't quite know what to say to anyone, so he ended up staying quiet. He was in a kind of state where he would stutter and look down whenever someone would talk to him. At 22, this is mostly suppressed, but when he truly gets nervous or affectionate, he will start to act like that again; silence and awkwardness. He's quite sweet when he's like that, but it's not something he wants to flaunt around; it's a little too embarrassing that he's supposed to be a fighter, a warrior, and he has such a soft side to him.

Don't try to act cool, 'kay?

( BIOGRAPHY )

Ares had a very peaceful start to his life. He spent his early days living in a house out in the country with his family, running a farm to feed themselves. It was quite an old-fashioned way of living, simple, and yet Ares enjoyed it more than anything. He felt connected to his parents way more than most others, and he didn't want or need anything else in his life. He spent a lot of time with his mother, learning practical skills like cooking and sewing, and the time he spent with his father was mostly focused on their hunting. While they had a farm, sometimes they needed to venture out into the forest, and they needed to learn how to protect themselves.

When he turned 10, his father was forced to go to the capital to work, and they had to follow. Their new lifestyle wasn't all that fun, and while they knew they had to adapt, it wasn't quite good for their family relationship. Ares wasn't very good at getting along with his classmates in the school he'd suddenly have to attend, and while his grades were really good, he couldn't quite blend in like a student. He felt out of place and lonely, and he just wanted to go back to how it was in the old days.

In an attempt to find Ares something that he felt comfortable doing, his parents signed him up for fencing classes. That way, he'd get to move his body and fight like he had learned when he was smaller. It was a miracle for him, quite frankly. It was the only light of his life. It only took him a few years, and he was a master at wielding various weapons - the gun training with his father, and then his fencing classes, and he realized that was the kind of job for him. He became a skilled fighter and hunter for hire as soon as he got out of school, knowing that academic pursuits wouldn't help him in any way in terms of gaining knowledge. Instead, he spent some years in the field, training himself for actual jobs. He wasn't quite sure what kind of jobs he could accept, but he supposed any kind of adventurous task would be possible for him, as long as he didn't have to turn his weapon on a person.

His reputation quickly rose. He was to be known as a flawless fighter despite his young age, sharp and graceful. He would get tons of jobs all of the time, and that's when he decided that he would take just a short break. What he didn't quite expect was that he would get a job offer just a few days after that... and that he would actually accept it.

Get down! Get down!
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Ares is a tall and lean young man. His body type, despite being thin, is quite muscular. His hands are calloused from many years of handling weapons with his hands, and his skin is pale. He has eyes in a blood-red color that stand out against his pale face. It usually makes him quite intimidating at first glance, which is a convenience for him, since he wants to be respected as a fighter. His hair is an ashen blue color with streaks of red that stand out in the light. He keeps it short, but not completely shaved, just to the point where he's able to see well enough. He has tattoos of two streaks of numbers that run around his wrists, and he's got no birth marks.

His clothing is usually practically picked; he wears dark, bland colors to blend in with the crowds, and his outfits usually consist of jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket or hoodie of some sort. He usually carries around a scarily decorated mask somewhere on his person, a gas mask decorated with horns. He makes use of it, but only rarely. He's not proud to take... those kinds of jobs. His shoes are almost always military combat boots, as he knows that footwork is extremely important in his line of work. He doesn't like fancy clothing in the least, and is quite reluctant to wear anything but his usual attire. He has two guns strapped at his sides, and two swords on his back that he always carries around with him in case of a job.

Given up yet?

THE WORDS THAT SPILLED FROM MY DRY LIPS "I WANT TO BE LOVED."

gold_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsp5g_1.png

Luca-Carson.png

gold_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsp5g_1.png

THE HOLE OF THIS SEAM OF MINE WON'T YOU PLEASE FILL IT UP?
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_lxslaaQyI51r4s90a.gif

[ Nicknames ] Lulu, Luke
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male
[ Role in Gang ] Spy / information gatherer

tumblr_lqcsymORv71ql1l0v.gif

Won't the solution change?

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Hot-headed & Rude ] Luca has had many times where he has been forced to act tough in order to get through life. Regardless of the circumstances, it stuck to him and eventually became part of his personality. Whenever he meets people for the first time, he will usually have this persona on, the kind of unfriendly and rude personality that isn't really him. He can't control it, and uses it as a defense mechanism. He has a bad expression on his face most of the time, causing him to not make many friends in his teenage years. When he was 14 and had his first partner ever, it was the same sitaution. He was unable to open up to the person and it didn't take long for them to break up. Because of his negative traits, he continuously made the same mistake whenever he got into a relationship, causing him to give up on love, quite frankly. He would think it doesn't fit him to be in love with someone. Even so, deep down, it is a little bit lonely.

[ Needy & Sensitive ] While he isn't very keen on showing it, Luca has a more sensitive half of his personality. When he really feels comfortable with someone, he will slowly start to express these feelings that he harbors deep inside. Usually, he feels very needy in a relationship when he truly cares about his partner, to the point where he really needs their company or he will start to seriously get lonely and anxious. It's rare that he feels this way though, and so far, he hasn't had a romantic relationship where he has felt like this. Several friendships has been like this for him, though. If Luca dare say it, it's the part of his personality that's most well hidden within him. He doesn't want others to realize how much he is in need of others to feel accomplished. He feels that it's a childish trait that he needs to get over.

[ Awkward & Sweet ] Even if he can be sweet, the biggest part of him showing would be the awkwardness. It's not the cute kind of awkwardness where he'll be quiet and expressionless most of the time. He makes normal situations awkward when he doesn't speak up. And then when he speaks up, it's usually in short terms anyways. Most of the time, he ruins completely normal situations, which is why he usually needs someone else with him to lead the conversation in a more normal direction where it will be a bit easier for him to speak. He's also quite nice when it comes to it; even if he acts rude at first, he usually favors to treat people in a fair manner. If someone is nice to him, he'll do his best to return the favor, how hard it may be.

Don't you want to be kept as a pet?

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

Even in his early years, Luca was really bad at interacting with other people. Because of that, his early years were spent being very lonely. The causes for his lack of communication skills were probably his parents. Since early on, they seemed to take care of him out of obligation rather than anything like love. His early school years were the same as at home; everyone would ignore him. That is, until they started to bully him. When that started, they would throw him down and pull his hair and beat him up. But he stayed quiet about it, as what he did with so much else.

When he turned 12, his parents bailed and left him behind. To this day, he still doesn't know their motivations, but he knows that they had some problems and didn't want to stay behind to see the consequences. Luca himself didn't realize that this was indeed the truth until a few years later, when he got into trouble with loan sharks; apparently, his parents had been pretty frivolous with their money, and had borrowed from the wrong places. Luca was the one left behind to take the blunt of the attack, but since he literally had no money, they didn't see a reason to keep on extorting him. He was a minor, didn't have a job, and didn't have any relatives. If it wasn't for his quietness, they would've probably killed him too.

That was when his life took a different turn. Between trying to commute to school to get through middle school and dealing with getting beat up and managing his own finances (what little he had) he encountered what became his salvation. One night, he was being beat up in an alley when a bunch of young people appeared. They weren't as young as him, but definitely not many of them were above the age of 20. They beat up the loan sharks for reasons Luca could only imagine. When the burly men were lying on the ground, a hand was reached out in his direction.

He had been offered a place to belong. As soon as they brought him to the hideout, they went on about how he was supposed to take care of his studies even while in the gang, because their main reason for still being under the radar was that they were normal students doing normal things in their everyday. Since Luca had been going to school all this time, he decided to finish middle school and got into high school without problems. Once high school started, he went into it with a new mindset, hoping that he might find the person fated for him somewhere.

There isn't anything?
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Luca is not the tallest of boys out there, well, you'd even dare say that he's pretty damn short (it would be wise not to mention this in front of him, though). He has fierce, hazel eyes and blonde hair tied up into a ponytail. His bangs are messy and all over the place, and he usually doesn't do anything about it. His skin is pale, and marking his left arm is a black tattoo slinging its way up to his shoulder. He got it when he was 15, not a too exciting story, if you ask him persoanlly. His body is slim but just slightly toned, showing that he's well-trained. He favors speed over raw strength, and it shows in his small physique. Being someone's punching bag has taught him to run.

He usually adorns punk clothing in either black, grey or red colors. He doesn't venture much outside of this style, adorned with accessories such as collars and chains, except... he sometimes does. He keeps a hobby of crossdressing a secret from most people. He covers up his tattoo with either clothing or makeup and adorns girly clothing and dresses, as well as makeup. During those times, he often has his hair down. It's not something that makes him want to identify as a female, he simply enjoys looking at himself dressed like that, even if he's embarrassed to admit it. It makes him feel confident.

This sort of thing, it's not me!

IN A PLACE JUST FOR US TWO YOU SLEEP IN A COFFIN OF ROSES A BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING PRINCESS

Diamonds%20small%20size.png

MakotoTachibana.png

Diamonds%20small%20size.png

AT THE END OF THIS NIGHTMARE THAT SEEMS TO GO ON FOREVER YOU WILL FIND NO SALVATION
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
divider37.gif

[ Nicknames ] Mako, Prince
[ Age ] 25
[ Sex ] Female
[ Gender ] Male
[ Sexual Orientation ] Pansexual

tumblr_lxt156mQyR1r4s90a.gif

I'll collect dreams from throughout the whole world for you so that your heart will never wilt

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )
divider37.gif

[ Gentle & Shy ] Makoto has always been a giant softie. Despite his tall stature and confident appearance, he's always been quick to become shy when he's with other people. It's a complete one-eighty from his usual confident personality that he employs when he's modeling. He could never hurt anyone, no matter what. Despite being the eldest sibling in their family, he usually doesn't seem very much like a "big brother" type of person. Actually, sometimes it's him who has to be held up by his younger siblings, which he finds quite shameful. He knows that his siblings really care about him, so in the end, maybe it isn't so important. He is bad in social situations, and will usually shy away from having to interact with bigger crowds of people. Because of that, he has already plainly refused to become the next head of their family despite being the first-born in his generation.

[ Affectionate & Sensitive ] Despite being the eldest child in the family, he has always been sensitive and gentle towards his siblings. At first, it was because he also felt uncomfortable in his body, but later, he realized that he just wasn't suited for being stern and stubborn towards other people. He's been a softie for a long time, and his siblings and cousins make fun of him all the time, all in good spirit. He's fallen in love countless times, but has been too ashamed of himself to ever confess to someone. He has this kind of dreamy, hazy view on romance. He's rather innocent, considering his age, but it makes sense thinking about how his "condition" has made him unable to take any steps towards getting a relationship. He is easy to start crying, and gets nervous and anxious pretty easily when he's confronted. He is unlikely to open up to a stranger about the complications of his appearance.

[ Awkward & Sweet ] Very early in his life, it was obvious that Makoto was the sort of person to have people swarming about him out in the public life. He's naturally very nice to people, and never the type to judge anyone for their appearance or first hand impressions. He wants to be able to be friends with anyone if possible. The last thing he wants is to be hated. Although he feels like this, he's also very nervous around new people, usually greeting them very shyly. He'll come across as visibly awkward, but not ill-intented. He hasn't been able to make any close friends over the course of his youth, despite having the natural ability to attract people to him because of his general appearance and personality. This is also the cause for him getting scouted as a model in the first place.

I'll dye thousands of eyes in Monochrome, and destroy this world that stole you from me

( BIOGRAPHY )
divider37.gif

Makoto is the first born of three siblings. He was an only child up until the age of 7. In the early years of his life, it was hard to come to terms with his identity, as he was born... a girl. His parents were confused whenever he would cry when put in dresses and skirts, and his preference in toys... the typical shit like that. But what really culminated was when his siblings, Yuuya and Yukiko were born. Both at the very same time. Immediately, he felt connected to Yuuya as opposed to his female sibling, Yukiko.

It took him until his early teens, the age of 12-13, to discover his gender identity. When he talked to his parents, they agreed to let him. Not because they were really all that damn accepting, but they were willing to let him explore, thinking that he might revert "back" to a girl eventually. That day didn't come. When he enrolled into high school, his parents agreed to roll him in as a male, instead of as a female. It created some troubles for him in physical education, but after some time he got used to it. He was only happy that he was allowed to lead a comfortable, normal high school life.

Eventually, he made some friends in the school that he confided in. He was surprised that they didn't betray him, but what really bothered him was dating. He never actually went on a date, not in high school and not in college. When he started working as a model, he suddenly found himself at 25 with his constantly growing siblings. Throughout his entire life, they had been supportive of him. Together with his family, he was really happy. Even if his parents eventually grew used to it, and the rest of the family aren't too loud about it at family outings. Aside from his 7-year younger siblings, he also has a cousin, Junpei, whom he is rather close to. The four of them spend a lot of time together at dinners with the rest of the Tachibana family. Makoto has eventually gotten used to his life as a transgender, and also used to his job.

At 17, he was suddenly scouted to be a model. At the shoot, he explained to them his situation, but what surprised him was their reactions to it. They were totally fine with the whole "situation" and approved of his courage to come for the photoshoot despite everything. They went through with the shoot, and he was proven to have a knack for the whole business. In about two years, he slowly got steady in showbiz, and made himself a name as a model. To this day, he has yet to really think too hard of making himself a love life, even if his siblings are already falling in love and being way more mature than him in that area. He has yet to find someone that will impact his life in that way.

I'll collect dreams from throughout the whole world for you so that your heart will never wilt
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )
divider37.gif

[ Appearance ] Makoto is a tall and lean person standing at about 180cm. He's slim with long legs and has what most would describe as "piano fingers". He doesn't exercise all that much, but tries to keep himself healthy by keeping active in his worktime, causing him to look well-nourished and healthy. He has messy, blonde hair cut into a short style with bangs falling slightly over his eyes. His eyes themselves are a stunning blue, beautifully standing out against his pale, fair skin. He has a mature-looking face with slightly feminine features, though it's not something that bothers him all that much, as it is part of his "pretty-boy" image in showbiz.

Makoto usually wears long pants, no matter the weather, as he is a bit self-conscious about having bare legs. He wears an array of different tops right from t-shirts to polo shirts to button ups, all around the year. He will usually wear a button-up with a blazer on (or not) depending on the weather. He keeps his hair unstyled, knowing that the blonde locks have a life of their own, and he's definitely not keen on trying to tame them. All in all, his casual appearance suits his tall, slender frame well, making him stand out even more in the crowd, even if he isn't dressing up.

I'll dye thousands of eyes in Monochrome, and destroy this world that stole you from me

I TAKE ONE WRONG STEP AND THE COSMOS ENDS

Dividerflowers.gif

AveryHerondale.gif

Dividerflowers.gif

WHEN I TRY TO THINK MY MIND SHUTS DOWN
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )

[ Nicknames ] N/A
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Female
[ Gender ] Female
[ Role in Gang ] Vice Leader

Ah, dance with me in my dreams tonight

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Righteous & Loyal ] Avery is an extremely loyal person to the people that she cares about. She wants fairness for everyone, and doesn't care to see that anyone gets robbed of the justice that they deserve. She'll stay loyal to those that she considers close to her, and will support them through any hardships that she possibly can. She has been like this for the most of her life, knowing that she needed to keep the people that she trusted close to her. She makes a point that the most important thing in life is to have friends that you know won't betray you, no matter what. That's the kind of trait that makes her suited to a leader position; she wants the best for the people around her, and extremely much so after she has learned how unfair the world can be.

[ Serious & Passionate ] Ever since Avery became more aware of her own interests, her general passion seemed to blow out of proportion. She wanted more than anything to see things through, and when she gets serious about something, she will do absolutely anything for it. She is very level-headed when it comes to her passion, though, and keeps herself composed and calm at all times. If she can't keep herself leveled, then she won't be able to help others like she desires to. When she gets passionate, she makes sure that people will benefit at least as much from it as she does herself. She hopes one day to be able to inspire people.

[ Gentle & Reserved ] There is another side of Avery that her martial artist background had no influence on. It's the fact that while her passion and loyalty remains a huge part of her personality, deep inside her heart she carries great compassion for other people. She has never fatally injured anyone in a fight, and never has she considered that she would be using her abilities to kill anyone. She knows that being in a gang might result in casualties one day, but she does her best to adapt to her situation, despite carrying a great bit of compassion within her heart. She is reserved and quite nervous in certain situations, but will never falter if the situation is dire and she is needed as a calm, level-headed leader.

The stars shine over us as the moonlight glows

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

Avery was born into a family of martial artists, and even though she took classes and takes great interest in fighting, it wasn't what drove her forward in her life. She never had the closest relationship with her parents, but they got by just fine. She did feel a little isolated from others when she had trouble interacting with her parents, but she soon found a new hobby to take over her life. She got interested in music, and started attending classes. She was talented on the piano, and soon started singing as well, living out a sort of dream when she performed at school festivals and the like.

She got into a band at some point, but now, she just does performances when she is hired by restaurants, theaters, and all kinds of other institutions to perform. She's talented, and it takes up most of her life, but her school is taken into consideration when she gets offers, so that she doesn't fall behind in class. She has no problems getting along, though, but school it's that overly important to her.

She got into the gang after some troubles with locals when she was out performing at a club in the weekend, and she decided that she would need some sort of status in the nightlife to get by safely. Natsume recruited her before she could even manage to consider getting in a gang herself, and it was settled quite calmly, without much drama. The two of them get along well, but Avery doesn't seem to open up much, even to the gang leader.

She is often asked to do commercial content, like modeling, but music is her main priority. She takes the modeling jobs on the side, and although it doesn't interest her all that much, she does have a talent for it, as she is used to performing. She devotes most of, if not all, her free time to the gang, and takes her role as Vice Leader very seriously. She wants to be able to show Natsume her worth and that she's able to handle things on her own despite everything. She relies mainly on her own strengths in order to work things out.

Ah, stay with me through all the night
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Avery is a girl of a slightly short stature, standing at 160cm. She has pale skin, blonde hair and red eyes shining with a golden gleam to them. She keeps her hair short for the most part, though long enough that she can give it a sort of messy, but still cool style. She appears androgynous, and would probably be mistaken for a guy more if not for her height. She has a slim, petite body type that doesn't reflect very well her story as a fighter, but it's all under her skin, ready to burst out. She usually has her nails painted in colors like black or red.

She feels the most confident in clothes of dark colors, again, black and red are her favorites. It doesn't necessarily have to fall under the alternative category of fashion, but that's what her clothes will often do. She doesn't want to hide this, though, and usually makes a point of her clothes being her personal fashion statement very clear if anyone asks her about it. What she likes the most is people knowing that she is the type of person who will follow her heart. She likes to wear a lot of accessories like earrings, necklaces and rings, usually in silver. She feels that her pale complexion suits silver best.

The future is getting clearer and clearer....

NatsumiToudo1.gif
✿ B A S I C S ✿

♡ Name ♡
Natsumi Toudo

♡ Nickname ♡
Natsu or Nacchan

♡ Age ♡

♡ Gender/sex ♡
Female/female

♡ Occupation ♡
Idol

♡ Role in gang ♡
"Sly Kitten"
Infiltration and "dirty work". Unlike Cas, she doesn't use violence on her missions. She usually breaks into places to steal important documents or the like.
✿ P H Y S I C A L ✿

♡ Looks ♡
Natsumi has long, flowing hair usually tied into two ponytails with pink ribbons. She likes to experiment with her hairstyles, though, and sometimes is seen looking a bit different. She wears anything she thinks is cute, but the more frills, the happier she is. She loves light colors, but wears dark colors as well. She likes setting her own fashion statement, and not caring what others thing about what she wears. Looking cute is her absolute top priority.

Height ♡
5'9"

Weight ♡
60kg

♡ Hair color ♡
Dark purple

Eye color ♡
Emerald
✿ P E R S O N A L ✿

♡ Crush ♡
Mari Anne Florence

Relationships ♡
TBA
Mari - She met Mari early on in the gang, and they instantly hit it off. Natsumi thinks that Mari is one of the prettiest girls she's ever met, and her love for pretty things soon drew her automatically to the girl. She's all over Mari, always hugging and clinging to her while laughing it off with a sweet face. She has yet to admit her crush on Mari, though most would find it an obvious thing that she likes the girl in a special way.

♡ Personality ♡
Natsumi often seems to take life very lightly with her ever-blooming popularity and sweet, careless nature. But she's well aware of what her personality causes around her. Her desire is to make everyone around her happy and smiling, and she will do all she can to make the people around her happy. Because of this awareness, she is always conscious of how she looks to people around her. If she looks sad, she knows that people around her will be saddened too. She likes to tease others, and her obsession with cute things also brings her to tease some of the people she finds adorable.

Likes ♡
Pretty things
Flowers
Dress-up
Fashion
Creativity
Sweet people
Gentle people
Enigmatic people
Following your heart
Freedom

Dislikes ♡
Rules
Ugly things
Scary things
Insects
Dominant people
Arrogant people
✿ H I S T O R Y ✿

Natsumi had a "hands-off" childhood and upbringing. This meant that her parents didn't meddle much in her personal affairs - so that she would learn things the "hard way". She didn't have many problems with that in her years as a child because of her timid nature. In middle school, she grew taller, prettier. She became a different person, and her middle school years changed her nature completely. She became outgoing and popular.

Natsume had always had a heart with darkened spots, desires to do things that wasn't exactly legal. She had never acted on this impulse, but when she finally gained confidence, she first encountered the Tanaka gang in the end of middle school. She didn't join right away as her idol career had started really speeding up since she was scouted in middle school. She was busy with modeling and whatnot.

When she finally did interact with the gang, she realized that after all of her time spent in the spotlight, she wanted to try being the one in the shadows. The one no one saw or heard. She started doing jobs of stealing and infiltrating. Quite talented at her job, the Tanaka Gang decided to take her in. She is happy with her new lifestyle among people who aren't exactly normal, just like herself.

No one knows that she, as a famous idol, is also part of a gang, and she enjoys living her little "double life". Not that it feels much like a double life, anyways. Aside from being fellow gang members, they're also her precious friends.​
✿ E X T R A ✿

♡ Voice ♡
Aina Kusuda

♡ Theme song ♡
Sugarvine by Dixie Flatline ft. 巡音ルカV4x

♡ Extra ♡
Natsumi is obsessed with cats. She loves cats. She will probably stop and throw everything she has in her hands to pursue a cat. Don't ever insult cats in front of Natsumi.

HUGE WIP!!

IN A PLACE JUST FOR US TWO YOU SLEEP IN A COFFIN OF ROSES A BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING PRINCESS

c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif

RianneKingsley.png

c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif

AT THE END OF THIS NIGHTMARE THAT SEEMS TO GO ON FOREVER YOU WILL FIND NO SALVATION
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_lxsl8eson81r4s90a.gif

[ Nicknames ] Lia
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Female
[
Gender ] Female

tumblr_lxt164pAw11r4s90a.gif

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Gentle & Shy ] Nec ante, velit aenean eros nonummy, in volutpat vestibulum dolor et. Enim condimentum vestibulum scelerisque sit vestibulum enim, nisl nisl ut dictum, euismod erat posuere turpis nunc, mauris justo orci ut nam at pretium. Tristique non mauris. Lobortis ligula sollicitudin cras sollicitudin eu, praesent tempus justo diam ac odio, tempus amet lorem cras lectus ligula aliquam, ullamcorper pellentesque. Quam sit velit nisl in erat, dui ut et enim sem, ac rutrum maiores morbi sequi. Metus condimentum, lorem justo nunc, auctor mauris bibendum ac ante velit, ornare vestibulum placerat arcu maecenas sed erat. Porttitor wisi leo felis ipsum magna, magna etiam eu varius sodales volutpat. Malesuada dui elementum sociosqu malesuada, ante amet tortor suspendisse vel, primis velit porttitor aliquet vestibulum ante. Elit sodales molestie, id nonummy tellus eleifend erat, etiam rutrum quam donec. Wisi donec nullam aliquam tempore turpis, vestibulum sagittis arcu est magna, diam lectus aptent. Commodo ac.

[ Affectionate & Sensitive ] Ut amet vitae, diam facilisis est lorem sed non sit, in placerat elit eros ut fringilla. At id, et in nec, in vel rhoncus wisi ante, id quis, optio venenatis nisl suspendisse lorem. Est risus turpis imperdiet, torquent cubilia. Orci habitasse magnis, quisque praesent facilisi, erat conubia etiam sit sed lorem. Velit vivamus consectetuer sed rutrum mauris a, a erat. Aliquet urna dignissim placerat molestie, quis arcu est vestibulum, morbi nulla volutpat arcu, mollis sed, per elit pellentesque in lacus sed taciti. Sit pellentesque mauris vel, nec lorem quam at turpis curabitur, sed integer id vel, cursus sit, vestibulum ac ac eros condimentum fusce. Sollicitudin potenti purus et donec est, sed phasellus vitae risus tempus, nullam erat a, suspendisse quisque ac porta consequat diam et, et posuere. Pellentesque eu tellus, augue vitae nam class sit lacinia, auctor ac. Wisi nostra ligula magna lectus nec vel. Lacus duis urna porttitor ultricies, malesuada curabitur leo a tellus quis lacinia, nunc molestie massa euismod at nibh. Augue faucibus augue neque suspendisse, pellentesque enim sodales nibh sit, iaculis dignissim mauris dapibus ut faucibus erat, eu elit in ligula orci etiam.

[ Awkward & Sweet ] Dis donec quisque, vestibulum nulla in potenti, integer commodo sociis ultrices dis dolor, justo et mollis nec. Ligula curabitur eget quam, ipsum et viverra, lobortis vulputate leo non tristique ac, consequat platea voluptas id vestibulum adipiscing, risus sem vulputate morbi et elit elit. Parturient quis arcu in rutrum, et pellentesque magna, mauris id mauris quam augue, mus vulputate nam praesent laoreet integer praesent, pede wisi arcu lectus fermentum. Lectus sodales curabitur phasellus eu in, nec ut donec, ultrices lacus eget nisl mus velit lectus, et vitae enim, vestibulum luctus quam vitae. Leo vitae metus egestas, gravida purus blandit a, sed et id aliquet morbi. Quis luctus pretium. Dolor diam, ut dolor, fringilla malesuada donec lacus, eu mauris urna orci sollicitudin. Et donec nisl mauris. Velit cras conubia dolor, ac sed duis integer ac. Ante in sollicitudin, vitae pharetra faucibus ante pellentesque ut commodo, pretium semper nullam dignissim, vel eros velit mauris phasellus. Eget a suspendisse id non, a ac sed, suscipit felis eros at in lacus ipsum, urna wisi.

( BIOGRAPHY )

Id justo. Aenean lectus est, mattis erat per, id ut illum diam, sed volutpat proin ridiculus eaque mauris phasellus. Nunc dignissim semper scelerisque neque metus neque, tempus luctus, pellentesque litora ipsum sed purus, aliquam quam, libero tellus. Feugiat urna vitae leo quam dolor vivamus, vitae eros, sit dolor erat, erat est tristique quam tristique wisi. Phasellus erat, libero wisi id felis sed non hendrerit, pellentesque sit lacus mauris elementum sagittis, dolor vulputate quam interdum a risus, eu eget suscipit leo vivamus volutpat.

Facilisi suspendisse turpis dui pellentesque turpis mauris, consectetuer gravida, lorem sapien, ac at arcu gravida mauris metus. Eu impedit velit nam, aenean sed, ac tellus eget vulputate. Convallis a augue duis mi velit. Mauris donec enim lectus sed habitasse, volutpat accumsan justo in erat accumsan vitae. Sed vehicula mi nam natoque et neque, tellus in lectus et turpis sit. Amet elit consequat aliquet sem, velit at sociosqu auctor curabitur eget ut.

Et velit eros egestas ut erat. Ornare malesuada nonummy, integer in vitae, laoreet ac nam amet elementum dictum, adipiscing integer nunc mauris, lacus sed amet nunc. Aliquam non, nisl amet, elementum orci aptent, lacus taciti tellus ipsum, pede tincidunt amet fringilla tortor consectetuer dictum. Tincidunt est, laoreet nulla viverra est justo elit ut, id nunc. Ultricies nulla ut lectus amet labore, ante elit posuere ac etiam turpis. Felis viverra id tempus tristique, et vitae tempor interdum. Eaque cras natoque, pede leo metus eu sapien ante, vitae hendrerit praesent donec at nunc, pellentesque quisque orci sit. Ipsum tellus tellus at itaque rutrum, cum pede nulla proin ut in. Sit vestibulum sed, velit accumsan elit tellus sed enim dolor, amet duis, nostrum ipsum eget nulla etiam, curabitur in lobortis. Pellentesque in sit arcu, tempor mollis nec. Amet consectetuer luctus at, ligula morbi eros sapien a lorem elit, congue eget in sed volutpat ante pede, tempus curabitur ipsum est nisl a. Tempor pharetra id volutpat.

Massa dictum sapien a sollicitudin, elit tincidunt mattis erat mauris, metus vitae integer magna, nulla consectetuer a molestie, aliquam mattis mi rutrum aenean. Velit id congue eget curabitur lacus sapien, vestibulum est curabitur quisque, etiam sed mus. Etiam vel, venenatis id. Litora ut vel id, tellus pretium fames dignissim luctus conubia, nec wisi sed posuere, commodo et, diam donec consectetuer hendrerit. Eget eu dictumst cum maecenas nam volutpat. Mollis class eu auctor, nunc sit odio, a inceptos lorem suspendisse, vitae hac. Magnis cum non quis nec, vestibulum dolor tempore sed vitae.

❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Vel vehicula sem volutpat. Omnis etiam venenatis luctus facilisis et eu, sit nibh mattis, metus gravida mi a vestibulum interdum. Duis et amet non maecenas hendrerit, integer in et fringilla, dignissim amet ipsum at dolor. Vehicula in aenean lectus, ac suspendisse, interdum odio do quis risus non. Nec vel erat nunc diam elit orci, nulla porttitor nec nullam non et, tincidunt lectus iaculis interdum, dui ipsum ut vel dictum tempor, augue mauris nullam amet iaculis metus condimentum. Ut lobortis, sed at nam ornare. Vehicula tortor, et aptent tempor massa ligula maecenas, vel odio, tortor blandit pellentesque nec, laoreet pede do. Ac vestibulum eu convallis mauris et, orci interdum, elit quis ac sit pellentesque. Adipiscing elit tristique suspendisse in ornare massa, parturient eum, et felis platea interdum eu, imperdiet vestibulum mollis.

Ligula semper ipsum egestas libero in a, wisi sagittis ac eros posuere elit nec, mauris accumsan risus donec cursus et. Id nonummy id vulputate non suspendisse, egestas augue commodo aliquet et, ante aliquam ipsum, placerat leo leo nulla vivamus praesent. Felis ut ac ut erat tristique, placerat nulla, aliquam lacinia litora velit et urna, egestas risus ut sed pede fermentum. Habitasse per semper amet. Nam et dapibus, nibh at fugiat ipsum. Sodales porttutor.

c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif

LevellKingsley.png

c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif
c1%201.gif

❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )

[ Nicknames ] Len, Levi
[ Age ] 17
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Gentle & Shy ] Nec ante, velit aenean eros nonummy, in volutpat vestibulum dolor et. Enim condimentum vestibulum scelerisque sit vestibulum enim, nisl nisl ut dictum, euismod erat posuere turpis nunc, mauris justo orci ut nam at pretium. Tristique non mauris. Lobortis ligula sollicitudin cras sollicitudin eu, praesent tempus justo diam ac odio, tempus amet lorem cras lectus ligula aliquam, ullamcorper pellentesque. Quam sit velit nisl in erat, dui ut et enim sem, ac rutrum maiores morbi sequi. Metus condimentum, lorem justo nunc, auctor mauris bibendum ac ante velit, ornare vestibulum placerat arcu maecenas sed erat. Porttitor wisi leo felis ipsum magna, magna etiam eu varius sodales volutpat. Malesuada dui elementum sociosqu malesuada, ante amet tortor suspendisse vel, primis velit porttitor aliquet vestibulum ante. Elit sodales molestie, id nonummy tellus eleifend erat, etiam rutrum quam donec. Wisi donec nullam aliquam tempore turpis, vestibulum sagittis arcu est magna, diam lectus aptent. Commodo ac.

[ Affectionate & Sensitive ] Ut amet vitae, diam facilisis est lorem sed non sit, in placerat elit eros ut fringilla. At id, et in nec, in vel rhoncus wisi ante, id quis, optio venenatis nisl suspendisse lorem. Est risus turpis imperdiet, torquent cubilia. Orci habitasse magnis, quisque praesent facilisi, erat conubia etiam sit sed lorem. Velit vivamus consectetuer sed rutrum mauris a, a erat. Aliquet urna dignissim placerat molestie, quis arcu est vestibulum, morbi nulla volutpat arcu, mollis sed, per elit pellentesque in lacus sed taciti. Sit pellentesque mauris vel, nec lorem quam at turpis curabitur, sed integer id vel, cursus sit, vestibulum ac ac eros condimentum fusce. Sollicitudin potenti purus et donec est, sed phasellus vitae risus tempus, nullam erat a, suspendisse quisque ac porta consequat diam et, et posuere. Pellentesque eu tellus, augue vitae nam class sit lacinia, auctor ac. Wisi nostra ligula magna lectus nec vel. Lacus duis urna porttitor ultricies, malesuada curabitur leo a tellus quis lacinia, nunc molestie massa euismod at nibh. Augue faucibus augue neque suspendisse, pellentesque enim sodales nibh sit, iaculis dignissim mauris dapibus ut faucibus erat, eu elit in ligula orci etiam.

[ Awkward & Sweet ] Dis donec quisque, vestibulum nulla in potenti, integer commodo sociis ultrices dis dolor, justo et mollis nec. Ligula curabitur eget quam, ipsum et viverra, lobortis vulputate leo non tristique ac, consequat platea voluptas id vestibulum adipiscing, risus sem vulputate morbi et elit elit. Parturient quis arcu in rutrum, et pellentesque magna, mauris id mauris quam augue, mus vulputate nam praesent laoreet integer praesent, pede wisi arcu lectus fermentum. Lectus sodales curabitur phasellus eu in, nec ut donec, ultrices lacus eget nisl mus velit lectus, et vitae enim, vestibulum luctus quam vitae. Leo vitae metus egestas, gravida purus blandit a, sed et id aliquet morbi. Quis luctus pretium. Dolor diam, ut dolor, fringilla malesuada donec lacus, eu mauris urna orci sollicitudin. Et donec nisl mauris. Velit cras conubia dolor, ac sed duis integer ac. Ante in sollicitudin, vitae pharetra faucibus ante pellentesque ut commodo, pretium semper nullam dignissim, vel eros velit mauris phasellus. Eget a suspendisse id non, a ac sed, suscipit felis eros at in lacus ipsum, urna wisi.

( BIOGRAPHY )

Id justo. Aenean lectus est, mattis erat per, id ut illum diam, sed volutpat proin ridiculus eaque mauris phasellus. Nunc dignissim semper scelerisque neque metus neque, tempus luctus, pellentesque litora ipsum sed purus, aliquam quam, libero tellus. Feugiat urna vitae leo quam dolor vivamus, vitae eros, sit dolor erat, erat est tristique quam tristique wisi. Phasellus erat, libero wisi id felis sed non hendrerit, pellentesque sit lacus mauris elementum sagittis, dolor vulputate quam interdum a risus, eu eget suscipit leo vivamus volutpat.

Facilisi suspendisse turpis dui pellentesque turpis mauris, consectetuer gravida, lorem sapien, ac at arcu gravida mauris metus. Eu impedit velit nam, aenean sed, ac tellus eget vulputate. Convallis a augue duis mi velit. Mauris donec enim lectus sed habitasse, volutpat accumsan justo in erat accumsan vitae. Sed vehicula mi nam natoque et neque, tellus in lectus et turpis sit. Amet elit consequat aliquet sem, velit at sociosqu auctor curabitur eget ut.

Et velit eros egestas ut erat. Ornare malesuada nonummy, integer in vitae, laoreet ac nam amet elementum dictum, adipiscing integer nunc mauris, lacus sed amet nunc. Aliquam non, nisl amet, elementum orci aptent, lacus taciti tellus ipsum, pede tincidunt amet fringilla tortor consectetuer dictum. Tincidunt est, laoreet nulla viverra est justo elit ut, id nunc. Ultricies nulla ut lectus amet labore, ante elit posuere ac etiam turpis. Felis viverra id tempus tristique, et vitae tempor interdum. Eaque cras natoque, pede leo metus eu sapien ante, vitae hendrerit praesent donec at nunc, pellentesque quisque orci sit. Ipsum tellus tellus at itaque rutrum, cum pede nulla proin ut in. Sit vestibulum sed, velit accumsan elit tellus sed enim dolor, amet duis, nostrum ipsum eget nulla etiam, curabitur in lobortis. Pellentesque in sit arcu, tempor mollis nec. Amet consectetuer luctus at, ligula morbi eros sapien a lorem elit, congue eget in sed volutpat ante pede, tempus curabitur ipsum est nisl a. Tempor pharetra id volutpat.

Massa dictum sapien a sollicitudin, elit tincidunt mattis erat mauris, metus vitae integer magna, nulla consectetuer a molestie, aliquam mattis mi rutrum aenean. Velit id congue eget curabitur lacus sapien, vestibulum est curabitur quisque, etiam sed mus. Etiam vel, venenatis id. Litora ut vel id, tellus pretium fames dignissim luctus conubia, nec wisi sed posuere, commodo et, diam donec consectetuer hendrerit. Eget eu dictumst cum maecenas nam volutpat. Mollis class eu auctor, nunc sit odio, a inceptos lorem suspendisse, vitae hac. Magnis cum non quis nec, vestibulum dolor tempore sed vitae.

❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Vel vehicula sem volutpat. Omnis etiam venenatis luctus facilisis et eu, sit nibh mattis, metus gravida mi a vestibulum interdum. Duis et amet non maecenas hendrerit, integer in et fringilla, dignissim amet ipsum at dolor. Vehicula in aenean lectus, ac suspendisse, interdum odio do quis risus non. Nec vel erat nunc diam elit orci, nulla porttitor nec nullam non et, tincidunt lectus iaculis interdum, dui ipsum ut vel dictum tempor, augue mauris nullam amet iaculis metus condimentum. Ut lobortis, sed at nam ornare. Vehicula tortor, et aptent tempor massa ligula maecenas, vel odio, tortor blandit pellentesque nec, laoreet pede do. Ac vestibulum eu convallis mauris et, orci interdum, elit quis ac sit pellentesque. Adipiscing elit tristique suspendisse in ornare massa, parturient eum, et felis platea interdum eu, imperdiet vestibulum mollis.

Ligula semper ipsum egestas libero in a, wisi sagittis ac eros posuere elit nec, mauris accumsan risus donec cursus et. Id nonummy id vulputate non suspendisse, egestas augue commodo aliquet et, ante aliquam ipsum, placerat leo leo nulla vivamus praesent. Felis ut ac ut erat tristique, placerat nulla, aliquam lacinia litora velit et urna, egestas risus ut sed pede fermentum. Habitasse per semper amet. Nam et dapibus, nibh at fugiat ipsum. Sodales porttutor.

• Full Name:
    Gen Kaitou
    幻怪盗

Nickname(s):
    Phantom, Kaito

Birthday:
    February 26th

Nationality:
    Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Zodiac Sign:
    Pisces

SHSL:
    Super High School Level Phantom Thief (enrolled as "SHSL Magician")​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/gPxqTbv.png[/imga]
    Virtues:
    Analytical | Quick-witted | Calm | Collected | High IQ | Doing magic illusion tricks

Flaws:
    Crude | Inconsiderate | Blunt | Cruel

Personality:
    There are two sides of Gen; himself, and the Phantom Thief. When he becomes the Phantom Thief, his entire demeanor changes, and he's confident, quick-witted and ruthless. He's fast and manages to go unnoticed in a crowd, but to him, being invisible isn't the most important thing. He always sends out notices to the police about what he will steal and when, and therefore shows off in front of them using his magic tricks and illusions.
    The normal Gen is a bit socially inept. He lacks in the ability to talk normally with other people, and usually hides in the shadows, keeping quiet unless he is addressed. As Gen was (and is) his secret identity to hide that he's the Phantom Thief, he doesn't want to stand out in the normal life. Sometimes, he's put in situations where he has to talk to other people, but it's hard for him to revert back to the time before he became a thief, before everything happened. To most, the normal Gen will appear as quiet, serious and a bit rude.
    While Gen doesn't have a split personality, as he is fully in control of both himself and the Phantom Thief, it would seem so when he can suddenly say much more confident and straight-forward things. He has lived himself into the Phantom Thief persona, and at this point, he has a hard time distinguishing it from his normal personality, as it feels so real.

Magic | Disguise | Books (factual) | History | Stealing | Training his agility

Dislikes:
    Sweets | Naive people | Sports | Any kind of romantic fiction | Clumsiness

Fears:
    Romance | Cats​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/edqqZDw.png[/imga]
    Height:
    180cm

Weight:
    59kg

Blood Type:

Clothing:
    Gen usually only wears black, and he usually tends to blend very well with the background. Normally, he wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses, but these are replaced by his mask when he goes on heists. He wears discrete clothing when he's walking the streets normally, but his flowing, black cape is quite eye-catching when he's out breaking into places to steal. With his Phantom Thief outfit, he wears a pair of bright red gloves, and his eyes turn yellow behind the mask.​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/E2GwSQM.png[/imga]
    Place of Birth:
    Tokyo, Japan

Full History:
    Soon after Gen was born, his mother disappeared. He has never gotten to see her at all, and he was raised by his father, just the two of them. His father was a famous magician who traveled the whole world to do magic shows. Gen traveled with him to all of those places, meeting tons of new people and finding his passion for magic. At a fatal accident in America, Gen's father fell victim to one of his own illusions and disappeared. Gen, who was about 10 years old at the time, was never informed of the details of the accident, but he wasn't deaf to the whispered comments at the funeral.

"That was no accident."

Gen was put in care with close relatives in America, and started American school, slowly perfecting his English. Throughout childhood, he had carried a hobby of reading books on history and other subjects in school. Unable to properly interact with his fellow classmates, he delved into the world of the books as he searched the mystery of his father's disappearance - knowing somewhere deep down that his father could not be dead. He would've had a reason to suddenly erase himself from the face of the earth.

One day, he stumbled upon an ominous, secretive criminal organ in connection with his father's name. The organization was searching for a legendary jewel, though there were no details on how this jewel looks. All they know is that it's a big jewel... but those are hidden all over the world.

In the hopes of stumbling upon them, Gen started chasing after the jewels. The first one happened to be at a museum in Japan, and he traveled back to his home country. At the tender age of 13, he made his debut as the Phantom Thief, using his magic illusions to get his hands on the jewel in the hopes that it would attract the criminals. He wanted to know the truth so badly.

Within barely two years, the Phantom Thief had gained worldwide fame for his drastic and bold heists, announcing his appearance to the police, and never getting himself caught. His cocky, confident personality attracted a steady fanbase, and at this point, he's somewhat of a celebrity. He traveled the whole world in hopes of solving the mystery of his father.

It was in England that things finally changed. After having successfully completed yet another heist, returning the jewel that was, once again, not the one he was looking for, he received a letter from the Estorra Academy, a famous talent school that scouted only the best of the best at whatever they were doing.

Hoping that this would help him in his further quests, Gen accepted going into the school with the belief that he would eventually be able to discover the secrets behind his father's disappearance. Living a double life in the school as he is enrolled as the SHSL Magician for his illusions and tricks. While he is a magician, his magic is utilized through the Phantom Thief, but since it's a secret identity, it'll stay that way in the school, as well. The arrangements for that was mentioned in the letter that he received.

Upon his arrival at the school, he met his new class, a group of 16 people who were all their own, very unique person. In a class like this, where everyone is very very different, Gen found himself fitting in just fine. No one stands out - because everyone stands out in some way.​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/hNCAlHu.png[/imga]
    Family:
    Naoya Kaitou(father) - Unknown
    Chihiro Kaitou(mother) - Deceased
    Mary Kaitou (aunt in America) - Alive
    Quinn Wilson (Mary's husband) - Alive

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: (If they have any)

Enemies: (If they have any)​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/ywPgzBz.png[/imga]
    Face Claim:
    Protagonist (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5)

Voice:
    Japanese
    Character Banner:

Color of Dialogue:​
    "What's with the silence? Bite your tongue?"
    Code: #990012​

✯ ┆ IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST BE "CUTE" YOU'VE GOT TO BE GREEDY, TOO

tumblr_ltq6aaPE0b1r27f5r.gif

AkihikoMiyamoto.png

JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE JUST A LITTLE MORE, BECAUSE TONIGHT I'M FEELING LIKE GOING ALL OUT
♛ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_inline_ml1c0sG48H1qz4rgp.png

[ Nicknames ] Aki
[ Name Meaning ] His family name, Miyamoto (宮本) consists of two words, 宮 (miya), which means "shrine" and 本 (moto), which means "base, origin". His given name, Akihiko (明彦) means "bright prince".

[ Age ] 22
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male
[ Birthday ] September 28th, Libra
[ Blood Type ] 0
[ Gemstone ] Sapphire
[ Occupation ] Employee at Dizuni Park
[ Voice ] Yonaga Tsubasa

tumblr_inline_mqkgo8c43f1qz4rgp.gif

Keep on looking at me

♛ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Sweet & Enchanting ] This is partly something that corresponds to his cute appearance, but people are drawn to him. He has a sugary sweet personality outwards, showing his cute smiles to anyone who'll look. He loves the attention that he gets from people - be it guys or girls. He has this air about him, and loves when people think he's cute and adorable. He draws people in with his charms, which is something he's acutely aware of. He simply basks in all of the attention, wanting to be pampered more than anything, whether it be by his friends or a potential love interest. He has been the type of person to stand in the middle of things sincehe was very young, and it's something he's long gotten used to.

[ Affectionate & Needy ] As it's probably evident, his use of charms to get attention is partly from the fact that he's a needy person. He needs attention and for people to validate him. It's something he'd rather die than admit, but he knows it deep down. As surprising as it is, though, he's not possessive, and will accept attention from just about anyone. As far as he has experienced, he has yet to be attached to a single person; even his current crush doesn't hold that special place in his heart where he wants to be possessive of them, leading him to doubt that he'll ever be able to fall in love with another person. As a person who loves showing and recieving affection, that makes him melancholic from time to time, thinking that he's maybe not meant to find that someone. Regardless of that, he's happy with his life as it is, hoping that his current lifestyle will continue.

[ Cunning and Seductive ] There's another side of Akihiko that most people wouldn't notice. While he seems like a sweet, gentle person on the outside, he's well aware of why he's able to drag people's attention towards him. He wants as much attention as he can get, and therefore spends most of his time using his appearance to his own advantage. He loves to be surrounded by people, even if he has to lie about how he really feels in order to please them. It's to the point where he can convince people to do favors for him without trouble. He realizes that sometimes, this might be a bad thing, but he never wishes to hurt anyone with what he's doing. He simply enjoys it when people do things for him, like bring him lunch or carry his books, like anyone would. The only difference is, perhaps, that people do these things for him without him even having to ask.

[ Strengths & weaknesses ] ✔ Studying ✔ Positive ✔ Gentle ✔ Social
✘ Sports ✘ Arguments ✘ Expressing his honest feelings

[ Likes & dislikes ] ❤ Sweets ❤ Fashionable clothes ❤ Cuteness ❤ Stuffed animals ❤ Romance novels ❤ Rainy weather ❤ Hot cocoa ❤ Reading
☠ Arguing ☠ Violence ☠ Boring people ☠ Getting sunburns ☠ Uncleanliness ☠ Negativity

It would be better if time just stopped

♛ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

From early on in his life, Akihiko has been well off - much like his name would suggest. He grew up in the expensive neighborhood of Azabu with his parents in a large apartment. His life has been eventful from the start, from fancy dinners to traveling all over the world with his parents. He has always dragged the attention of people around him, especially after starting in school. For a while, he was fine with just that, but one day, he realized that a lot of people were trying to get close to him because of his money. From that day on, he was more cautious about who he let in close. Now, he has a lot of friends on the "outside", but there are very few people whom he actually considers himself close to.

He's always been the type of person to get what he wants. Not just because he has money, but because he's determined. When he finished high school, he fulfilled his long-term dream of becoming an employee at the popular fairy tale character park, Dizuni Park. It was like a dream come true; he could get to act like a prince all day and no one would call him selfish for it. He has always been the type of person to do things on his own, and never has he relied on his parents too much (perhaps when he was a little child, but otherwise not). He'll feel bad if he doesn't do things on his own. After all, he wants to take credit for his own actions.

That's when he was old enough to move out. He had started college, and balancing that life with his work at Dizuni Park wasn't easy, but he loved his job. He's currently taking arts and design as his majors; his big dream in the future is to become a designer. With his job at the park as well as a little help from his savings, he managed to buy an apartment in the much desired Omotesando district in Tokyo. With his work in Dizuni Park in Okushiri, he has a pretty good life going on, if he should say so himself. Everything was going smoothly until he met her.

He was drawn in by Aria's simple way of life. She did everything she could, even without being the best. And boy, was she cute. For a long time, Akihiko had gone thinking that romance was impossible, but just that once, his heart pounded. Eventually, he figured out that four other guys thought the exact same way as he did. As he listened to their feelings, heard about their motivations, he started to doubt himself more, and more. Even now, he's not sure. Is this just infatuation, or is he truly in love with Aria?

Keep on looking at me
♛ ┆ ( RELATIONSHIPS )

[imga]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/ILoveEdwardElric/Characters%20-%20Male/Akihiko%203.png[/imga][ Friends ] Surprising as it might be, Akihiko and the rest of the guys in love with Aria are friends. They might have this rivalry going on, but no one wishes to upset Aria. That kind of mutual goal lead to the most of them developing this odd friendship. It would be useless to hate on each other when they have to work at the same place, too, and they've gotten to this level of respect for one another that enables them to work in the same space without problems. For now, Aria has yet to express any kind of romantic feelings towards any of them, but Akihiko has a feeling that she will, one day.
He has many "friends" in school and at work that aren't involved with Aria, but it's rare that he ever lets these people close to him. While they are aquaintances, he doesn't consider them to be close friends. With the troubles he has trusting people, it's hard for him to make good friends. He doesn't want to be betrayed by a friend.

[ Crush(es) ] For now, Akihiko has found his gaze drawn by the cute and sweet Aria, although he's not the only one to have these feelings. For a long time, he has wondered how far he's willing to take these feelings, as inexperienced as he is with love. He likes the way things are now, without Aria picking any of them, but he knows that that can't last forever. If anything, she could also reject all of them, and pick none. At this point, Akihiko isn't quite confident in himself. He's surrounded by people, but somehow, Aria seems out of reach for him.
For Akihiko, Aria probably isn't the only person that he is attracted to, although he is shy to admit otherwise. When he looks at the other boys fighting for her attention, some of them catch his attention more than others. At this point, he's too much of a coward to even allow himself to admit which one of them it is. Mostly because he is scared that they will end up with Aria, and then he will lose two crushes at once.

[ Family ] Akihiko has a really good relationship with his family. He has an older sister who's a full 10 years older than himself, and she's always taken care of him. His parents are kind and good people, despite their fame. The Miyamoto family has been rich for generations, but both of his parents respect the practice of the family line and would never do anything to sully their name. Akihiko feels the same. Thankfully, his family is unconventional in terms of heirs, and the next heir will be his sister, Reiko. That has given Akihiko a freedom in his life that his sister didn't get to have. Even then, Akihiko knows that his sister wants to honor the family, and he's always been proud of her. Not many of his friends know about her, for the simple reason that she's in training to become heir, and often goes out traveling to meet with business partners. He kind of wants his sister to himself. Sometimes, she'll come visit her parents or Akihiko and then they'll have dinner together and talk about the good old times.
As for more distant family, he has an aunt and cousin, the cousin of which, Haruki, he sees quite often. They don't appear to be family members at first sight; Haruki is tall and practical in both the way he dresses and carries himself, and Akihiko is petite and cares about his appearance and fashion more than anything. Despite that, the two of them get along really well. He always comes over to Akihiko's house to hang out, and even if their personalities clash, they have really great moments together. It's the most enjoyable thing about their relationship.

I want to be more appealing
♛ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Akihiko isn't the tallest of boys, standing at only 168cm. He's lean and slim and weighs about 45kg. His hair is a beautiful light blonde color, his eyes shining an alluring purple. He has gentle face features, very round for a boy and especially one the age that he is. Most mistake him from a 12-year old when he's working and he has to inform them that he is, in fact, not a child worker. His skin is fair and completely spotless, and he's got no birth marks or scars. He usually keeps his hair tamed down with side bangs and then his fringe just barely reaching the upper half of his eyes. He has long eyelashes for a guy, as well as small hands and feet.

At work he naturally dresses up as a prince or in other royal clothes (sometimes, he's even played a princess), and some of that style seeps through to his casual clothing. He prefers button-ups with jackets as well as pants and boots. He always makes sure that he looks the best as possible, and his style could very well be described as "princey". It's important to him that he looks his best so that people will look at him. It's fun for him to get up early in the morning so that he can dress well.

[ Hobbies ] Cooking, reading books, fashion,

[ Talents ] Playing the piano, cooking (sweets)

[ Fears ] Spiders, going out at night

[ Places of residence ] Akihiko was raised in Azabu, Tokyo, and moved into his own apartment in Omotesando, Tokyo when he was 19.

My heart won't stop pounding

✯ ┆ PUTTING IN MY HOPES AND MY DREAMS AS WELL SENDING IT FORTH TO THE WORLD

ribbon.gif
ribbon.gif
ribbon.gif

Thomas%20character%20banner.png

ribbon.gif
ribbon.gif
ribbon.gif

IN AN ACT OF MY OWN CHOOSING I RELEASE IT INTO THE SKY
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )
tumblr_lw9ybobgKH1qapbyt.gif

[ Nicknames ] Tom, Tommy
[ Age ] 23
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Male

tumblr_ma3o27TSrs1qbq39l.gif

Young people always run forth bravely

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ Cheerful & Optimistic ] There is practically nothing in this world that can ruin Thomas' mood. He's always looking forward, determined to always get the best out of any situation. He feels that it's very important to be optimistic in order to proceed in life. It's true that some level of realism is needed to survive, but if you always look at the dark side of things, you'll never move forward. Thomas tries to express these ideals to other people in the best way that he can, even if he's not the best at it in that sense. His cheerful spirit is very good in his job, though, and many people came to the café the first time because Thomas is a very nice and sociable person. But since his culinary skills are second to few, most have started to come because they not only love him, but also the food that he makes.

[ Affectionate & Needy ] Thomas is a guy full of love. And a guy with a heart that big will also need lots and lots of affection in return. He really loves to be with other people, be with his family, friends and love interests. Thomas genuinely loves love, in its essence. He thinks that it's beautiful that people can come so far through love, and he constantly yearns to give out his heart, even if just a little bit, to those around him. When he has friends, he is in need of the same kind of reciprocation, though not said that he's not willing to work for it. His affectionate nature will always trump his neediness if he really really wants to be friends with someone. He's not the type to give up even if people are mean to him. In that sense, he's a rather stubborn guy. If he ends up falling for someone, he'll pursue them as far as he can. If they end up really hating him in the end, then he will let them go, but he will not give up early.

[ Caring & Sweet ] What Thomas believes the most in this world is happiness, and he's not going to rest before he gets to bring happiness to those that he truly loves and cares about. He always puts others before himself, seen in the example of how he has neglected to pursue his own dreams so he could start up the café and get money for his sister's education. He's always thinking about other people in everything he does, and lives quite humbly. He wants to share as much as he can, and the money that he doesn't need, he finds a good use for. He's never planning on using a lot of money on himself, ever, and thus thinks mostly about what good his money could do elsewhere. All in all, he's a very sweet and gentle guy who wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

In order to seek out yet unseen things

❀ ┆ ( BIOGRAPHY )

Thomas was born into a middle class family, and they were leading a decent life. Thomas wouldn't say that anything in his upbringing was bad. They weren't rich, but definitely weren't lacking, and Thomas would say that he had quite an amount of freedom in his childhood. The only slight difference from any other family is that he has lived with two languages his whole life, as his parents are both of Russian descent. Therefore, he speaks Russian fluently, although he rarely uses it. He prefers to talk to people in a language that everyone around him will understand.

When he was 9 years old, he got the blessing of a little sister. In his view she was the cutest thing on this entire planet, and he spoiled her a whole lot while he still lived at home. So much that she went out of her way to start crying when he moved out at 18, even if she was a decently big girl at that point. Around that time Thomas realized that his parents were saving up money to send her to a private high school. It was her own wish, and they wished to support her when the time came. After finishing public high school, Thomas started a local café with the help of the money he earned off his part-time job and other savings.

While not hugely popular and famous, his place quickly gained a decent reputation, and he started getting regular customers. Anything that he can save in his earnings he gives to his parents, and sometimes even a little more than that. They keep telling him that he doesn't need to, and that they can take care of it themselves, but he knows very well that his family would never be able to pay for that school on their own, so he stubbornly continues to supply them with the money. Anything for his baby sister. If she gets to realize her own dreams, then that's more than what he can ask for. Timidness has been a huge part of Thomas since he was very small, and he would always sacrifice himself if for the better good. It was the same here. He started up the café for his sister's sake, and while he does really love it, it's not quite what he was aiming to do with his life. You won't see him complaining, though, and he doesn't once falter in his cheerfulness, even if he knows that he should be allowed to be unhappy with how his life turned out.

All this time, his family has been really close with the family that owns the local hospital. He knows that they hate showing it, but it's quite apparent that the family has been in a certain level of peril in the last few months. Due to this, Thomas has been subtly talking to his customers about the place, the kind doctors and the wonderful owners who will take good care of the sick. He knows that they would never let him help if they knew, but he wants to do anything he can for anyone he knows is in trouble. He also wants to donate money to charity, but it's not all that often that he'll have the finances to do it. He hopes that he can expand his café in the soon future to get more money so he can start donating on a monthly basis.

Adults run forth in a wandering fashion
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

[ Appearance ] Thomas is a guy of decent height, standing at 178cm. He's slim but well-built due to his very physical work in the café. He has blonde, messy short hair that slightly falls in his eyes, and he uses red hairpins to keep the worst of it out of the way. He doesn't feel like cutting it. Thomas has heterochromia, one blue eye and one reddish eye. He usually keeps the red eye slightly hidden, but people don't seem too bothered by it when he's with them. He has a sweet-looking, gentle face and is usually happy and smiling. He attracts the attention of everyone around him with his model-like looks and personality.

His clothing style is rather formal, consisting of button up shirts, vests and dress pants that he wears for work. He's been wearing clothes like that for almost five years now, and it's hard to dress down again when he's so used to it. He works a lot and thus rarely gets to even wear other clothes than his work clothes, except for some weekend occasions or when he takes breaks. He rarely ever gets to have breaks like that, though, if he wants things to go around. He knows that it might make him a workaholic, but he doesn't mind it too much.

In order to search for what they have lost

✯ ┆ TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES UNTIL YOU DIE

tumblr_inline_ml1c45PheP1qz4rgp.gif

Kenya%20Hirano.png

tumblr_inline_ml1c45PheP1qz4rgp.gif

SET FREE YOUR VIGOROUS IMPULSE AND LET IT RUN RAMPANT
❀ ┆ ( BASIC . INFO )

[ Nicknames ] Ken
[ Age ] 23
[ Sex ] Male
[
Gender ] Male

tumblr_lxt16puuhg1r4s90a.gif

I'll welcome you when you get here, come on

❀ ┆ ( PERSONALITY )

[ x ] Nec ante, velit aenean eros nonummy, in volutpat vestibulum dolor et. Enim condimentum vestibulum scelerisque sit vestibulum enim, nisl nisl ut dictum, euismod erat posuere turpis nunc, mauris justo orci ut nam at pretium. Tristique non mauris. Lobortis ligula sollicitudin cras sollicitudin eu, praesent tempus justo diam ac odio, tempus amet lorem cras lectus ligula aliquam, ullamcorper pellentesque. Quam sit velit nisl in erat, dui ut et enim sem, ac rutrum maiores morbi sequi. Metus condimentum, lorem justo nunc, auctor mauris bibendum ac ante velit, ornare vestibulum placerat arcu maecenas sed erat. Porttitor wisi leo felis ipsum magna, magna etiam eu varius sodales volutpat. Malesuada dui elementum sociosqu malesuada, ante amet tortor suspendisse vel, primis velit porttitor aliquet vestibulum ante. Elit sodales molestie, id nonummy tellus eleifend erat, etiam rutrum quam donec. Wisi donec nullam aliquam tempore turpis, vestibulum sagittis arcu est magna, diam lectus aptent. Commodo ac.

[ x ] Ut amet vitae, diam facilisis est lorem sed non sit, in placerat elit eros ut fringilla. At id, et in nec, in vel rhoncus wisi ante, id quis, optio venenatis nisl suspendisse lorem. Est risus turpis imperdiet, torquent cubilia. Orci habitasse magnis, quisque praesent facilisi, erat conubia etiam sit sed lorem. Velit vivamus consectetuer sed rutrum mauris a, a erat. Aliquet urna dignissim placerat molestie, quis arcu est vestibulum, morbi nulla volutpat arcu, mollis sed, per elit pellentesque in lacus sed taciti. Sit pellentesque mauris vel, nec lorem quam at turpis curabitur, sed integer id vel, cursus sit, vestibulum ac ac eros condimentum fusce. Sollicitudin potenti purus et donec est, sed phasellus vitae risus tempus, nullam erat a, suspendisse quisque ac porta consequat diam et, et posuere. Pellentesque eu tellus, augue vitae nam class sit lacinia, auctor ac. Wisi nostra ligula magna lectus nec vel. Lacus duis urna porttitor ultricies, malesuada curabitur leo a tellus quis lacinia, nunc molestie massa euismod at nibh. Augue faucibus augue neque suspendisse, pellentesque enim sodales nibh sit, iaculis dignissim mauris dapibus ut faucibus erat, eu elit in ligula orci etiam.

[ x ] Dis donec quisque, vestibulum nulla in potenti, integer commodo sociis ultrices dis dolor, justo et mollis nec. Ligula curabitur eget quam, ipsum et viverra, lobortis vulputate leo non tristique ac, consequat platea voluptas id vestibulum adipiscing, risus sem vulputate morbi et elit elit. Parturient quis arcu in rutrum, et pellentesque magna, mauris id mauris quam augue, mus vulputate nam praesent laoreet integer praesent, pede wisi arcu lectus fermentum. Lectus sodales curabitur phasellus eu in, nec ut donec, ultrices lacus eget nisl mus velit lectus, et vitae enim, vestibulum luctus quam vitae. Leo vitae metus egestas, gravida purus blandit a, sed et id aliquet morbi. Quis luctus pretium. Dolor diam, ut dolor, fringilla malesuada donec lacus, eu mauris urna orci sollicitudin. Et donec nisl mauris. Velit cras conubia dolor, ac sed duis integer ac. Ante in sollicitudin, vitae pharetra faucibus ante pellentesque ut commodo, pretium semper nullam dignissim, vel eros velit mauris phasellus. Eget a suspendisse id non, a ac sed, suscipit felis eros at in lacus ipsum, urna wisi.

Though I probably won't go easy on you

( BIOGRAPHY )

I'll take very good care of you, beyond your wildest imagination
❀ ┆ ( MISCELLANEOUS )

Come on, it's time for your true nature to wake up