1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
I still do dumb things. But nothing's gonna beat the dumb things I did as a hormonal teen.

I remember arguing with trolls in youtube comments and even picking a fight with a random dude because I was Offended™. Yup, that happened, and I still cringe to this day.

What about you guys?

Up until about 6th grade I had an abusive friend. I wish I caught on to the clues faster. But I was stupid and thought it was just an aspect of friendship.

When I was really young my neighbor's little kid and I would play in the yard. We had the stupid idea to throw a baton around and it hit me, permanently damaging my knee.

One time I bought an anime boxset blindly for about $40. It was not worth it at all. Now I preview all my anime before purchase.

Re-reading the RP plots I came up with on this site back when it was still on proboards.

My parents wear glasses. My brother wears glasses.

When I was a child, I felt left out because I didn't wear glasses.

I had perfect vision, but I faked a vision problem so I could be taken to the optometrist. I even faked my way through the eye test, intentionally missing some letters.

I was given glasses. They made my vision weird, but I kept wearing them and eventually my eyes adjusted.

Now my eyes fucking suck and I hate it! D:

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
all of my old art I ever posted to social media
and some of the rps I was in way back when

I used to have really thick eyebrows. For SOME REASON, I absolutely despised them when I was younger. As soon as my mom gave me permission, I used to have those bad boys waxed at least once a month.

In college I realized the folly of my actions and tried to reverse the damage. But alas, it was too late ;-; I've been trying to let them grow back, but I don't think they'll ever be as thick as they used to be...

Putting the butter on the inside of the grill cheese instead of the outside.

Nothing. I am perfect in every way and I have never done anything stupid ever.

I used to freeze my bread before using it. Sometimes I wonder why. Now, I realize the truth: teenagers make no sense and never will.

:cookie:

I did some dumb things-- like to trying to fake I had a twin.

Yeah that didn't work out well.