Dumb Inventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
c208_usb_pet_rock_ondesk.jpg

Wow.

Just......wow.....

I can think of a dozen useless inventions, and most of them happen to be toys.

61NNtKO0O%2BL._SY355_.jpg

These have absolutely no purpose at all but to cause kids to fight when one eventually hits another one in the back of the head. They stay sticky for all of a minute, and then they're completely pointless.
I was just hit with the nuclear submarine equivelence of nostalgia

Breadgloves are all fun and games, untill someone stick their dick into one.

I'm afraid to ask.
But why is this a Swedish thing? o_o
Scandinavian thing, see Smor..rorobread or something. The rough description that sticks to my head is 'take a bread, put whatever you want, eat.' :v

Scandinavian thing, see Smor..rorobread or something. The rough description that sticks to my head is 'take a bread, put whatever you want, eat.' :v
Are you talking about smørbrød? I mean, that's Norwegian at the very least, but seems like that's what you're talking about. And no, as far as I'm conserned we don't put penises in them.

So basically it's really sticky bread?

It was made in the 1800s but there was an electric corset made for that time of the month and pms. Discontinued because of burns and being overall stupid.

This is pretty dope. Imagine just standing around in public and inconspicuously shitting yourself, hands in pockets, looking all casual.

I'd cop.

Mildly NSFW?

Presenting... The Man Bib!!!

*more from that countdown of worst inventions are on youtube if you're interested

Mildly NSFW?

Presenting... The Man Bib!!!

*more from that countdown of worst inventions are on youtube if you're interested

This is far worse... remember, you have been warned!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Indabayou
Status
Not open for further replies.