Dulce Et Decorum Est - (Sign Ups and OOCs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borkasu Lazer

Original poster
this_means_war_w_i_p_by_silver5-d4ip1zx.jpg

National Kanto Armed Forces Recruiting Office

Alright. Next! Come on, I have to get through 'bout fifty more skinheads. C'mon, get with me here!

Well, lookie what we have here. Alright, everything seems to be in order.
A lot's happened since '58, son. You sure you want a update on what's been going on at our borders? Well, let this old recruiting officer give you the summary.....
Origin of War
In 1458 N.B, December 26th, Emperor Moshimoto of Johto commits to an unprovoked aerial and naval assault on Celadon and Vermillion City, instaneously crippling two of Kanto's most essential cities. His intentions are unknown, although, A.C.E observations of Johto's government conclude that Emperor's Moshimoto's intentions are imperialistic in nature. The casualty toll is unknown as relief aid is provided to Celadon and Vermillion. Emperor Moshimoto declares that Kanto declare unconditional surrender in one week or face total annihilation from Johto. The Kanto Provincial Government use this time to stall and build up their military forces in preparation for a counter-attack. Kanto and Johto are now in a state of total war with each other as other nations declare neutrality in the conflict. Kanto unleashes a blistering counter-attack formed out of the Vermillion and Celadon Military known as Operation: End Run, aimed at Johto's Goldenrod City.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that you know what the deal is, can I please return back to my original job?
Alright, then. Just fill out this form.
Character Template Sheet

Name:
Sexuality:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Blood Type:
History
Registered Pokemon
Photograph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All done? Good. I just need your signature right about...here. There we go. All right, then.

One more word of office, recruit. Good luck. Not that you need it.​

Name: Jose Carlos Ashton
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5''6'
Weight: 135 pounds.
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Brown
Blood Type: O Positive
History
Jose Carlos Ashton was born in 1439 N.B, June 13th, in Saffron City, Kanto, to a Johtonese Engineer and a Kantonese Nurse. Jose rose through his academic studies, eventually applying to Saffron University of Applied Pokedynamics to pursue a course in Poke-Biology. Unfortunately, the war had another destiny for him as Vermillion City and Celadon City were struck. Fortunately, Saffron itself wasn't struck.

Kanto's Provinicial Government eventually issued a mass inspection to see if there were any spies lying around in their cities. Being Johtonese, his father was persecuted on the bounds of being Johto and held as a prisoner. Jose was then swept up in the mass conscription draft against his will, during the course of his two-year study for his Bachelor's Degree into the Kanto Armed Forces.
Registered Pokemon
Torus - Magnemite
Mendel - Gloom
Photograph
(Pending)

Name: Noelani a.k.a Noel Hale
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 167.6 Lbs.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Blood Type: AB negative
History
Born on November 28, 1440 N.B in Lavender Town, Noelani was the first child of a Kantonese Policeman and an Aiolan Doctor. Diagnosed with Night-terrors and Insomnia at a young age, Noel was forced to suffer quite a few physical and psychological health issues at the hands of an unknown source. He was referred to as a ticking time bomb throughout his elementary and intermediate school years, often keeping to himself but even the slightest provocation resulted in rather extreme retaliation. In one such case he had quite literally ripped the nails of another student off for mentioning that his accent was weird.

It was not until High School, where he befriended a rather ragtag group of miscreants ranging from the Mayor's youngest son, to the strange girl people thought of as a witch that could communicate with the dead; that he discovered that he was being haunted by a Ghost Pokemon. Rather than alert the authorities, a.k.a his father or the military, Noel sought out ways to control the spirit or get rid of it on his own. Stumbling upon the art of channeling, He made a pact with the, then Ghastly, that in exchange for some of his life-force the Pokemon would protect and aid him.

Not even three years later, Noelani was forced out of his accelerated Philosophy and Political Science double major Masters program and conscripted into the Draft. The device created by the Kantonese Provincial government that he so lovingly described to the recruiters as "the forced indentured servitude of individuals for the benefit of the ungrateful masses of cattle led by the false Shepherd's of legislature."
Registered Pokemon
Fang - Haunter
Kitsune - Vulpix
Megawatt - Joltik
Photograph
Pending​

Last edited:
Name:
Cody Cochran

Sexuality:
Straight

Height:
150cm

Weight:
43kg

Eye Colour:
Red

Hair Colour:
Dirty Blonde

Blood Type:
O

History:
WIP

Registered Pokemon:
Luca - Ralts
Buddy - Cubone

WIP

Name: Cecilia Apple or Cici
Sexuality: straight
Height: 5'8" or 170cm
Weight: you should never ask a lady what her weight is (~140lbs or ~65kg)
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: black (before the military she had a messy version of the upside-down oddish haircut that is popular among the fashionable women)
Blood Type: since you cant get an f on a blood test she got the next best thing, B negative

History:
Her parents live to the west of Celadon city, just outside the affected area and are farmers who have little confidence in Cici's capabilities because she was no good around the farm.
Cici worked a series of dead-end jobs out of school and has now joined the armed forces to show her parents that she is not a good-for-nothing lay-about.

Registered Pokemon: Doduo, Diglett and Lapras
She has a Doduo named Twins that is always trying to steal things which it thinks is endlessly hilarious. twins was a gift from a friend who didn't have time for it any more.
She met her Lapras that responds to the name Budget when it was displaying human like intelligence (or lack there of) in getting stuck in the outlet pipe of a storm drain. Fortunately what Budget lacks in smarts it makes up for with persistence.
Her Diglett is called Flopsy and it is incredibly messy. Flopsy was Cici's first pokemon and has acquired its messiness from her.

Photograph pending

some notes: I notice that the only other posted characters are male, if necessary Cici can be changed to a male character although I would rather not. also, I don't know if the poke-ball has been invented yet and if it hasn't and we aren't going by water, then Budget will have to stay with Cici's parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.