Duke Nukem Forever Reannounced

if it ain't a WC Clone, Diablo Clone, or WoW-Clone....it's a Halo Clone...

Though personally, I think Halo is a Wolfenstein Clone...

>Implying all video games ever aren't Doom clones.

Silly humans.

Halo-Clone.

I understand. When DNF was first announced in 1997, you were.. what? Six years old? Of course younger people would think this is a clone of Halo.

DNF is no clone of Halo. Not in its current form, and certainly not in any of its past forms.

I'm personally excited, but also apprehensive. This game has been "coming soon" for 13 years, after all. I'll believe it when I see it on store shelves.

Same here. I remember visiting the 3DRealms page on a daily basis, waiting for status updates.

The page today says just about the same thing it said about 10 years ago: "Coming 'When It's Done'"

I remember someone named Zero Punctuation addressing this game already.

I understand. When DNF was first announced in 1997, you were.. what? Six years old? Of course younger people would think this is a clone of Halo.

DNF is no clone of Halo. Not in its current form, and certainly not in any of its past forms.

Thanks for saying it so I didn't have to. I'd have done so very angrily and probably with insults.

I see Doom in it, which only really supports Towarzysz's statement. But even if the game is bad, all it will do is fuel Duke's pop icon status. I will play it and love every goddamn second of it because its Duke.

But when/if it does come out, I think it really is safe to say: "Always bet on Duke."

WOOOOOOOOOO THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS, BITCHES. THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS.

That is all.

@Dylan: Halo = Duke clone.